Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 4 in "Forever My Love"

"

As much as I hated to, I had to go back. The sun was setting fast and the last October night was creeping into the sky. When I reached home I was expecting to be hounded by my father while my mom cowered behind him with tissues stuffed up her nose. And I was fully ready for round 2. Only, they weren’t home. My mom’s silver Volvo was gone. No note, just me and an empty house.

I thought about calling Rebecca my best friend since the beginning of High school. I felt like I hadn’t talked to her in months. I took out my phone and went into the R’s in my contact list, but I couldn’t bring myself to press SEND. So instead I grabbed my I-pod went upstairs and collapsed on Zach’s chair.  It was a black crater chair that had hugged Zach’s frame as he read yet ANOTHER horror novel.  I pressed my face against the chair, breathing in his scent until I felt I was in his arms once more. I pressed PLAY on my I-pod and listened to the lyrics of Rooftops still breathing in more and more of him.

When are time is up,

When our lives are done

 Will we say we’ve had our fun?

Will we make a mark this time?

Will we always say goodbye?

Goodbye, that word brought it all back. That day, that moment where that cop appeared on my front porch.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
You know what I say

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter made me sad. I feel bad that she is hurting inside. Her parents will never understand what she is going through. Good chapter. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


oouff

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 8, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011
Tags: Love, Loss, Ghost, Fiction


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER