Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 11 of "Forever My Love."

"

I had nowhere to go, except back to Zach.

Yes come to me.

That was more than enough encouragement than I needed. Wait! I froze. But why? Was I honestly listening to this…this voice in my head?! Go home; go up to your room.

            “But how do I get in without my mom seeing me?” I asked out loud. Don’t worry about her seeing you. Just get home.

            “Okay.” I quickly drove home and raced in the front door.

            “Jamie?” my mom walked in from the kitchen shocked to see me, “what are you doing home you’re supposed to be in school.” I dodged her and headed upstairs.

            “Jamie!” I opened my door and said, “now what?” The answer came immediately. Look on your bed. I did. My eyes fell upon a bouquet of red and white roses. They were beautiful. I picked them up and held them under my nose. Now come to me. I knew that’s what I wanted before the voice had even spoken the words.

I hugged the flowers to my chest with one arm as I walked back downstairs.                           

            “Jamie Gervais!” shouted my mom. I threw the front door open without even giving a glance in her direction. I was going to see my Zach and no one was going to stop me. Placing the flower gently on the passenger’s seat I ran to the other side of my car and jumped in.

As I reached the cemetery my heart started pounding. Whether it was from nerves or fear I didn’t know. But I had a guess that it was a mixture of both. I had visited Zach dozens of times in the past month but this time it was different somehow.  I grabbed the flowers, inhaling the aroma deeply. Red and orange leaves dance around my feet with the wind as I stepped out of the safety of my car.

Come to me.  I nodded forcing my legs to work again. I focused only on walking. One foot after the other. Right, left. I had walked to Zach’s grave so many times the path had been burned in my mind. I only needed to look down at my feet to know where I was going. Seamlessly I twisted and turned through gravestones until I stopped in front of one black tombstone made of polished marble. I read the gold inscription as I had done numerous times before. That made it all so real. Zach was dead and I needed to accept that.

            “I’m here.” I whispered aloud. I lowered myself to the ground and rested the bouquet of flowers in front of his grave. Straightening myself up again the wind whipped my hair around my face. Pulling my warm jacket closed I turned to leave. And then…time froze.

            “Yes you are.”



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome cliffhanger,I must read on...

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HOW DARE YOU END THIS IN A FRIKIN CLIFF HANGER! YOU KNOW THAT I HATE CLIFF HANGERS! I.NEED.MORE!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 27, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER