Chapter 32

Chapter 32

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 32 of "Forever My Love."

"

   “I’m guessing you slept downstairs again.” said my mom walking into the living room noticing my ruffled bed head and the blue blanket Zach must’ve draped over us.

   “Yeah…” I mumbled still angry at them for last night, “I’m gonna go to bed.” I collected the blanket around my body trying to seem as sleepy as possible even though I was awake and alert.

    I shut my bedroom door and tore the blanket away.

   “Zach! Zach, Zach!” I felt stupid wandering around my room calling the air Zach but I was desperate and I began to panic. “ZACH!” Jamie, love its okay I’m here. I heard a voice but I was still standing alone in my bedroom.

   “Zach?” Yes love I’m here. The voice was INSIDE my head but I couldn’t decipher if it was male or female.

   “Where are you?” Come out on the balcony.

    I basically tore the two balcony door off its hinges as I stepped outside. But I saw no one.

   “Zach where are you?”

   “Mortals are so gullible.” I turned fast and came face to face with Eve. Before I could scream she punched me in the stomach and I feel to my knees. The last thing I saw was her cold eyes boring down into me.

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X

When I finally re-gained consciousness I thought I was back in the nurse’s office because of the rubbery cushions I was lying on. But when I opened my eyes I’m dead wrong. Actually I have no idea where I am! I’m on an overstuffed leather couch in a vacant apartment living room. And when I mean vacant I mean VACANT. Like the only piece of furniture was the bulky leather couch. No stove, no fridge. Only an already installed counter and sink in the small square kitchen right beside what’s suppose to be a living room.
   I stand up trying not to make the couch creak.

   “So you’re awake.” I turn just in time to see Eve land gracefully on the balcony. Her wings were still out. She still wore the same gray silky dress that was ripped and torn all around her body but didn’t reveal anything, “I could’ve killed you ya know, back at your house. One simple push that’s all it would’ve took but then, that’s no fun is it?” As she walked into the room her wings slowly pulled back.

   “What do you want?” I asked trying not to be intimidated by her warrior type domineer.

   She smiled deviously and said simply as if it was nothing

   “To get rid of you, once and for all.”



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
THE PLOT THICKENS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FPODSRINSDPGINDS *explodes*

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 22, 2012
Last Updated on January 22, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER