Chapter 29

Chapter 29

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 29 of "Forever My Love."

"

The Last Samurai had just begun and Zach had his back pressed against the couch.

    Without saying anything I crawled onto the couch with him. He draped his arm over my stomach and rested his cheek on my head.

    Im guessing Im youre human pillow tonight.

Yep! I thought this moment was lost forever on the day of that accident. Tears welled up in my eyes as I heard Zach whisper the lines of the movie, even the ones in Japanese.

    I hardly paid attention because I was trying to single out Zachs heartbeat from the rest of the noise. The questions I had suppressed from the first day I saw him returned.

    Zach?

    Hm?

    Was that you who wrote the sticky note, made that sandwich and carried me to bed that night? He didnt hesitate.

    Yes. You looked so uncomfortable on the couch so I took you upstairs.

    Can other people see you like I can?

    Only people who I chose to be seen by.

    Even me?

    Yes. From the moment I...I left Ive been watching over you.

    My guardian angel.He laughed softly returning his attention back on the movie.

    Im sorry. Zach said suddenly.

    For what?

     “That morning I left without saying goodbye.

I remembered. He had slept over in the guest room the night before that day and woke up late for his guitar lessons. He had left so suddenly without saying goodbye

You didnt know. And goodbyes are too hard.I said yawning. I wanted to sleep but fear of Zach disappearing kept me awake, barely.  You can sleep Jamie; Ill still be here when you wake up.

I didnt know angels could read minds. He laughed.

    Ha no just sleep.I sighed in relief and began dozing off. The last thing I heard was Zach whisper,

    Ill ALWAYS be here.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
ENJOY THE SWEETNESS...and the corniness

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.NEED.MORE~!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 21, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER