Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Chapter 26

Chapter 26

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 26 of "Forever My Love."

"

“Jamie you’re ride’s here!” called my mom from downstairs.

        “COMING!” I yelled running down the stairs still struggling to pull on my green jacket. I dashed into the kitchen grabbed my purse-already holding my cell phone, money and makeup-kissed my mom bye and ran outside. Rachel was sitting in her 2011 Mercedes in my driveway. I climbed in the passenger’s side and saw Theresa and Rider sitting in the back.

        “Hey guys!” I said.

        “Hey Jamie!” said Rachel.

        “So what movie are we seeing?”

        “That new horror move…” said Theresa.

        “…Devil.”Finished Rider in a creepy voice.

        “Bad a*s!” It had been so long since I had seen a horror movie and I was pretty excited.

        When we got to the movie theater Rachel dropped us off while she went to go park the car. I got the tickets while Rider and Theresa handled the snacks. When we met up Theresa and Rider were holding dozens of assorted candies, popcorn and 3 blueberry slushies.

        “What did you guys do buy the whole stand?” I joked helping carry their bounty.

        “We SUCK at choosing” said Theresa sheepishly.

        “Okay guys lets…WHOA!” said Rachel running up to us, “somebody’s hungry.” We all laughed our way into the theater until we sat right in the front. ALL THREE of our laps were over filled with candy and snacks.

        “Make sure not to jump too high or we’ll be eating off the floor” whispered Rider while the previews started. We all stifled a laugh until we were shushed by someone behind us (which only made us laugh harder.) When all the stupid previews had ended the screen went blank and a guy started talking about a story his mom use to tell him when he was a child.

        Rider was right about not jumping too high because every time we made the slightest movement made something almost fall.

        The movie was more creepy than scary but the concept was very believable. It took things everyone was scared of-elevators, the devil-and made it into a great chiller.

        When it was over empty boxes and wrappings remained on our laps. We all stretched rubbing our eyes when the lights came back on.

        “That was pretty good.” I said following the sea of people to the exit.

        “Not bad at all.” agreed Rider. We dumped our trash on the way out so relieved to rest our arms.

        “The ending was BAD A*S.” said Theresa intertwining her hands with Rider’s.

        “Pretty creepy I’m gonna go get the car.” said Rachel. We all walked outside into the frigid wind.

        “Rach hurry back with the car!” I said already beginning to shiver.

        “Got it.” She scurried down the stairs and rant into the parking lot. Lucky for her Theresa had Rider to hold her closely for warmth and I remember when Zach did that with me.

        Instead of feeling pain and sadness I smiled at the fondness of the memory. I thought maybe I had finally begun to come to terms with Zach’s dead until I remembered when I fainted that afternoon. You’re guardian angel. Could it be true?

        “Hey Jamie you wanna freeze or something? Come on!” shouted Rachel from the car. I realized she had returned and Theresa and Rider were already in the back.

        “Sorry.” I said sheepishly climbing in.

        Rachel drove me home before dropping Theresa and Rider off.

        “See you guys at school.” I said shutting the door and running up my porch steps.  It took me one step inside and my one night of being normal officially ended.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
ENJOY!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND XDDDDDDD lol i love Theresa and Rider!!! THERESAXRIDER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol NEED MORE!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER