Preview To "The Angel Within."

Preview To "The Angel Within."

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Enjoy!

"

Preview to “The Angel within.”

    “Jamie, don’t go okay? Just don’t leave me yet! Stay PLEASE!” I could hear Zach’s final words to me. I could hear the sorrow in his voice.

And I could see him.

  He was kneeling maybe 15 feet in front of me, with his back turned. I could tell it was him because his beautiful white wings were fully extended. There were trees on either side of us and then up ahead was a tunnel with a light at the end of it. Was I dead? Was Zach taking me to heaven?

  “ZACH!” My voice echoed and then died away like I was shouting into a cave. He looked back over his shoulder at me. A single white tear fell from his face and made the ground ripple. It was like we were standing on water. He turned his back on me again and began to walk towards the light. It didn’t look like he wanted me to follow him but I did anyway. I was expecting to see Zach began to get closer but he just kept getting further and further away.

  “ZACH!” I broke into a running stride chasing after him. But no matter how fast I ran I couldn’t catch him. He was right in front of the light now and he finally turned towards me. Now he seemed to get closer. He extended his arms for me to fall into his embrace.

  “JAMIE!!!”



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ARE THEY GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER?!?!?! CAUSE IF THEY ARE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YAY!!! but if she's dead/dying in this, THEN NOOOOOOO ZACH MUST COME BACK TO LIFE!!!! but omg the water thing is sooooooo cool!!!!! and just omgomgomgomgomg I CANNOT FRIKIN WAIT FOR YOU TO POST THE BOOK!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 28, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER