Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 13 of "Forever My Love"

"

Losing Zach the second time was more painful than the first. He was there, he was alive! I could touch him and kiss him as much as I wanted to. I smiled thinking about us being curled up on my couch together, me falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. We could go out to Dunkin Doughnuts and…

          “There you are.” exclaimed Rachel. She hugged my lip body awkwardly. “I got a text from your mom; she said you came home early from school and you seemed kina off, are you OK?” I tried as best as I could to wipe all the shock off my face and plastered on a smile.

          “Yeah I’m fine I just had to get out of that place ya know. I guess I’m not ready to go back yet.” I said trying to sound as casual as possible.

          “OK? But your mom said you ran out with flowers.”

          “Oh! I uh, bought them for Zach I was gonna bring them to him after school.”

          “Aww how sweet. Well wanna ditch for the rest of the day and go for coffee or something?”

          “Sure I could use a caffeine refill.” Rachel draped her arm over my shoulder. I looked back over at Zach’s grave and smiled. If you need me just call and I’ll come I promise.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lip-limp
kina-kinda. also somethiung that i havent mentioned in the last chapter is that zack speaks kinda formal.

Posted 12 Years Ago


awwwwwwwwwwwww~! i LOVE the last sentence! its so sweet! omg i think i'm becoming even more obsesed with your writing! WRITE MORE BEFORE I DIE FROM LACK OF YOUR AMAZING WRITING!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 27, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER