Chapter 36

Chapter 36

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 36 of "Forever My Love."

"

(Jamie's POV)

The skylight smashed into a million pieces as Eve and Zach came crashing through it. Eve fell straight to the floor while Zach was thrown onto the living room carpet.

I screamed.

      Zach was lying on the floor his head rested on his arm, eye closed. His left wing was covered in blood and both were sprawled out awkwardly. One flat on the floor the other draped over his shoulder like a blanket. Zach’s body remained still. Could an angel die, even though they were already dead? If they could I would’ve believed Eve and Zach were the first ones I’d seen if I hadn’t heard Zach moan. I ran to his side and rolled him on his back so both wings were flat against the ground. I tried not to kneel on his injured one as I cupped the side of his face. His eyes opened and he saw me.

    “Jamie…you’re okay…”he whispered. I helped him sit up and we came face to face. Zach pulled in his wings and turned his body so I was kneeling in front of him.

    “Jamie I-” I gasped as my mouth made an O. Plunged through my chest was the silver dagger.

    “JAMIE!” Zach cried. I looked back at Eve. Her black wings were lying flat and she lay on her stomach.

    “If I can’t have you, NO ONE CAN!” she screamed. The life finally flickered, and then died within her eyes. Eve had probably died due to her injuries. Her eyes stayed open staring at me but suddenly her body…burst into black crystals. The death of an angel.

    Zach tore the blade out as I collapsed in his lap. So this is death…me dying in the arms of my love.

    “Jamie!” Zach propped my body on one knee and cradled me, “hey you’re gonna be okay!”

     “Zach, she got me good huh?” I let out a sound that couldn’t be defined as a laugh.

     “It’s okay she can’t hurt you anymore.” I could see him losing the battle of holding back tears. I felt my eyes grow heavy but Zach shook me awake.

      “HEY! Don’t sleep yet okay? Keep your eyes open. PROMISE ME!!”

      “I….I promise. But Zach..?”

      “Yes?”

      “Promise me you’ll stay forever…” I whispered.

      “Forever, my love.” he said leaning down kissing me. I felt a tear escape his eye. Zach outstretched his beautiful white wings-even the injured one-shaking out every last feather with his lips still on mine. He expanded them all 15 feet and closed them around us like a barrier. We broke off as dark blotches blurred my vision. For awhile I was just staring into Zach’s blue eyes feeling so lost within them. Slowly I felt as if I had begun to slip away even though I wasn’t moving. I was falling into a void with no chance of stopping.

     “Jamie, don’t go okay? Just don’t leave me yet!! Stay PLEASE! I’m nothing without you!!” I felt the tears that had fallen off Zach’s face fall onto my cheek. I touched his face and smiled weakly.

     “Yes I’ll stay…forever my love.”



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
THIS IS NOT THE END....yet....

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

T-T WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T *dies of sadness*

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 26, 2012
Last Updated on January 26, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER