Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 23 of "Forever My Love."

"

“My…WHAT?!?” Is he serious? Does he honestly expect me to believe this?? But…it would make sense. NO! This was crazy!

        “I know it’s a lot to process but you have to understand” he says breaking my inner ramblings.

        “Understand what?! You honestly expect me to believe you’re an angel?!”

        “Okay maybe I went about this the wrong way.” He stands up brushes his knees off, and removes his jacket.

        “What are you…?” I wasn’t sure my eye site has gone bad but as soon as Zach drops his jacket two huge white wings slowly unfurl from his back. Fully extended they stretch a good 15 feet.

        “Do you believe me now?” he asks. I nod dumbly not able to tear my eyes away from what I was seeing. I reach my hand out just to make sure it was happening.

        “Don’t be afraid.” Zach whispers.

        “I’m n-” but I stop when I see my hand shaking in front of me. When my hands finally touch Zach’s wing it all makes sense.

        “My guardian angel.” It was more a statement then a question but Zach still answers.

        “Yes.” My legs give out and I collapse to the ground.

        “Jamie!” Zach kneels beside me wings limp at his sides. For awhile I just gaze into his eyes. Finally I say,

        “Does everyone…have a…guardian angel?”

        “Some more than others.” he says sitting beside me pulling his wings in.

        “What do you mean?”

        “Everyone has a loved one watching over them but not every guardian chooses to be seen by the one they protect.”

        “So you choose to be seen by me?”

        “Yep.”

        “When you said you came back…”

        “…I meant I came back to Earth…not back to life.” I can’t help but feel a wave of disappointment crash over me.

        “Is every angel’s wings, white?” I asked hoping to change the subject. This time Zach hesitated.

        “No. There are…other angels that aren’t so good.”

        “What do you mean?”

        “In a simple way some angels were…kicked out of heaven.”

        “So there is a heaven?”

        “Yeah but that’s another story for another time.”

        “Why were they kicked out?”

        “Numerous reasons but it all comes down to one point...”

        “Which is…?” I pressed.

        “They became evil.”

        “Like...super villain evil?” He laughed again.

        “You watch too many cartoons but something like that.”

        “So is that why their wings are black?”

        “They can be gray but yes, fallen angels don’t lose their wings when they’re kicked out they just change color.”

        “Where do the ‘fallen angels’ go?”

        “Some wander the Earth hiding in the shadows or pose as humans almost like hiding in plain sight.”

        “So…someone could ACTUALLY be a fallen angel?”

        “Uh-huh.” What Talk about a wakeup call.

        “What about the girl?” I ask. Zach’s entire expression hardens. 

        “What girl?”

        “There’s this girl…I’ve been seeing her a lot lately. Actually I just saw her just before I woke up here.”

        “What does she look like?”

        “Um…silver long hair, black eyes and her dress is torn all around her body.”

Zach’s color was completely gone.

        “Eve…” he whispered.

        “Who?” Suddenly Zach began to fade away right before my eyes. Soon enough he was almost transparent. Panic builds in my chest as I see him begin to disappear.

        “What’s happening?!” I scream.

        “You’re waking up…” Zach’s voice sounds distant, “Listen! Stay away from that girl!”

        “Why?! Who is she and what does she want?!”

        “She wants to kill you!”


© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
He-he sorry for the cliff hanger.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, i wonder why eve wants to kill her. my guess is that she's jealous but i doubt it...

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg NOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!! WHY MUST THERE BE A CLIFFHANGER WHY?!?!!?! I.NEED.MORE.NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 16, 2012
Last Updated on January 16, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER