Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 9 of "Forever My Love."

"

When I pulled into the school parking lot I felt like I was some big famous superstar. Because as soon as I took one step away from my car all eyes were on me. Everyone who was still in the parking lot fell silent. As I began walking I heard people began to whisper.

            “Wow that’s her.” Said one girl

            “I thought she killed herself.” Said another.

            “Maybe she should have.”  That’s it!  I bolted for the entrance, ran up the two flights of stairs and pushed my way in. But it was worse inside. Everyone stopped and stared. Keeping my head down I ran down the hall to my locker. I quickly dialed my combination and stuffed my bags in. As soon as I grabbed my stuff for the first two periods and turned around someone was in my face.

            “WHOA! Uh, sorry for scaring you,” said the red head girl in front of me, “anyway me and Zach were good friends and-”

            “Liar.” I said cutting her off.

            “What?”

            “If you were SUCH good friends what’s his last name?”

            “Uh well that’s irrelevant I just wanted to say-” again I cut her off.

            “Look save your fake pity. You’re a fucken liar. You probably thought Zach and I were emo freaks like everyone in this fucked and school and now just because he’s gone don’t you think for even ONE SECOND that you could even PRETENTD to know him!” By now I had attracted a crowd. The red head in front of me look surprised that I had just said that to her. I scoffed and walked away. God I just wanted to hide in my room with Zach and never come back here.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Sorry For it's shortness

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

PRETENTD-pretend. Wow, it's sad once someone is gone, ppl start taking intrest in them...:(

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg CLIFF HANGER! i like the shortness, lol, makes things seem more epic!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 27, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER