Chapter 33

Chapter 33

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 33 of "Forever My Love."

"

        “I know who you are.” I said careful not to let my voice waver even though inside I was petrified.

“I kind of expected you would. My darling love Zach must’ve told you all about me.” She said sounding like she was from a different time.

“Nothing except to stay the hell away from you!” Yes that’s it don’t show her your fear. Her velvet laugh makes me jump.

“Oh you’re so naïve you don’t know anything.”

“All I know is that you’re some psycho b***h who KIDNAPPED me.”

“Yes but you made it so easy.” I felt a pang of stupidity when I knew she was right, “And once you’re gone my Zach and I-”

“HE’S NOT YOURS HE’S MINE!” She laughs again.

“No. You may THINK he’s yours but he’s not. He’s just too nice to tell you off. That’s why I’m doing it for him.” I scoff.

“Wow you are so DELUSIONAL. Why are you chasing a man that doesn’t even love you?” She slaps me across the face so hard I fall to the ground clutching my stinging cheek.

“DON’T YOU DARE ZACH DOESN’T LOVE ME! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND HIM! NOTHING!!!” She stands over me going totally ballistic. I was more scared of her now as she stood over me eyes ablaze with rage and absolute insanity. But that fire was extinguished as Eve collected herself, she walked away from me allowing me to stand.

“That’s why I’m going to kill you.” She said picking up a dagger from the kitchen counter. I had noticed it before, “so then no one will EVER question Zach’s love for me.”

“When did you even meet Zach?” I asked desperately trying to keep the conversation going.

“In heaven. When he became an angel. I was there when he got his wings. I was the one to greet him into paradise, and I knew I loved him.”

“But how did you know he loved you?” Eve seemed pleased with telling me her story with Zach.

“Because we would talk a lot and I would make him laugh a lot…before I left.”

“Wait you left heaven I thought you were kicked out.”

“No I left.”

“Why?”
“Because Zach chose to leave! I wanted to know why. And then I saw him…watching you in your room, sleeping. And then he left you those notes and made you that sandwich. So I watched him watch over you, talk to you in your mind. And then that day in the cemetery and I knew you were in the way. Zach just couldn’t let go.”

“But if you kill me won’t I just go to heaven and be with him there?”

“Not if Zach’s not an angel anymore.”

“How would that happen?”

“The only way for an angel not to be one is to have their wings torn off by another or be kicked out.”

“You’d hurt Zach THAT much just to trap him to be with you?!?”

       “I’M DOING THIS FOR HIM!” she explodes but quickly calms herself, “he’ll be so much happier with me. I can give him so much more than you.” She took a step towards me but I backed up.       

        “He’ll never be happy with you. Not after you kill me!”      “You think you know everything. But you’re so CLUELESS” Too fast for me to move she punches me across the face and I fall hard on the linoleum floor that starts the kitchen. My head smashes against the floor.     

      “So fragile it’s sad.” She kicked me so hard I flopped on my back. Eve stomped on my stomach as hard as she could and twisted her foot into my ribs. I let out a scream but cut off from the sudden lack of air. She stood over my dagger in hand.      

      “Goodbye you pathetic worm oh and don’t worry I’ll take good care of MY Zach.” she sneered raising the dagger over her head for the final blow. This was it. Now I die…



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
enjoy!!! I tried to make Eve as unstable as i possibly could

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG ARGG I HATE EVE!!!!!!!!!! URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS ZACHXJAMIE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GRRRRRRRRRR JAMIE DOOOOOO SOMETHING DON'T JUST SIT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND URRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SIPOGNJFSPDOFDSJKF STUPID CLIFFHANGER!! i need more!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 22, 2012
Last Updated on January 22, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER