Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 15 of "Forever My Love"

"

I hear screaming. Screams of rage instead of fear. Where am I? All I see is darkness. I try walking but in this type of darkness it’s like your body doesn’t want to respond because it can’t see. More shrieks of anger. Suddenly I see a speck of light maybe 50 feet in front of me. Its small at first but slowly it grows until it looks as big as a doorway. Then I hear Zach scream. I run towards the sound, towards the light. I pass through the light with ease and now all I see is white. Then I see Zach on his hands and knees, quivering.

          “ZACH!!!” I scream but no sound escapes my mouth. My eyes fall on them. Two girls and a man in the middle. My breath is literally taken away. They’re beautiful. Their Features are perfect. One of the girls has silver hair and the other’s is jet black. They don’t look any older than 20 but I can’t even tell. The man is obviously older than the both of them but he’s no less attractive. His hair is a dark almost blackish brown color and it had an emo look to it. Everything about the three of them screamed dark. His face is perfectly chiseled. But the things I cannot tear my gaze from are the wings on their backs. They’re so black you can barely see the individual feathers. The two girl’s wings are fully extended as they stand an inch behind the man. However the man’s wings were larger than those of the girls. At least two feet wider but none the less breathe taking. 

Suddenly the man nods his head and they take off into the air their wings beating hard. They soar higher and higher until they’re just specks in the air. They twist around fast and rocket downwards. Straight for Zach.

“ZACHARY!!!” I scream but again no sound comes out. Zach is still on his hands and knees unaware I’m even there, watching the horror unfold

“ZACH LOOK UP! MOVE!!” I could see the three of them clearly now, wings folded in rocketing downwards like a bullet. I want to help him but I can’t move. “ZACHARY!!!!!” He finally looks up but it’s too late. Roaring with anger they each latch onto Zach as they’re wings snap open, flying upwards again. I can see Zach struggle but he’s helpless.

“NO DON’T PLEASE!” but I can only watch as they all release their grips, I can only scream as Zach falls from the sky. Faster and faster. He is inches from the ground.

“No…” suddenly two huge wings rip out of Zach’s back much like those of the other three only his wings are pure white. He swoops down and then shoots upward s as his feathers are ruffled by the wind.

          “Zachary…”

I jolted awake pouring sweat, breathing hard. My heart was beating uncontrollably out of my chest.

                “Oh my god!” I breathed. I threw the blanket to the ground and ran into my bathroom. I stared at the afraid little girl who didn’t know what to believe. Zach’s words rang in my head. I came back for you. Came back from where? The images of Zach, his dazzling white wings. The four of them their wings carrying them with such ease.

“Angels…”



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, well that explains it...I wish she would call for him already...maybe he's her guardian angel...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Added on October 30, 2011
Last Updated on October 30, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER