Chapter 35

Chapter 35

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 35 of "Forever My Love."

"

(Zach’s POV)

I would never get use to the amazing feeling as I snapped out my wings and soared up to the heavens. The feeling of the wind rustling every last one of my feathers.

  But I wasn’t flying, I was falling head first. My anger had blinded me like so many times before allowing Eve to tear through my left wing with her knife. It was worthless to me now; I couldn’t fly with one wing. The only thing I could do was pray it wouldn’t hurt when I hit the ground

  “Jamie I…”

  “ZACH NO!!!!!!” My eyes flashed open at the sound of my Jamie’s voice calling me. I could see her sitting on the balcony with one arm draped over the railing. All too familiar sad eyes were watching me fall. A slight movement caught the corner of my eye. Eve was rocketing towards Jamie, her wings tightly folded around her upper body. She looked like a speeding bullet. A glistening item was held against her chest. The dagger still stained with my blood. She was going to kill her. Jamie didn’t have a chance. No! Not my Jamie!

   I quickly turned myself right side up and outstretched both my wings. I flapped awkwardly towards Eve and then upwards. When I was a good 30 feet above her I tucked in both my wings and pointed myself directly at her like a missile. It was hard to hit a moving target but I managed. I crashed into Eve knocking the wind out of her with an oof! I heard a sickening crack as her ribs broke. I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her wings down. Eve struggled to open them but I held down with everything I had.       

    “GET OFF!” she bellowed pointing her dagger in her hand and almost plunged it into my side.Crash! We were both unaware how close we were to the apartment. Glass slashed every inch of our bodies as we crashed through the skylight. The last thing I heard was Jamie scream before everything went dark.

 



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
This is in Zach's POV

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *explodes*

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 27, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER