Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

chapter 6 in "Forever My Love."

"

I must’ve fallen asleep because when I came to my I-pod was dead and more stars had dotted the sky. I stood up and went over to my computer and plugged in my I-pod. Suddenly I felt something stuck to the bottom of my foot. I peeled off a small folded piece of paper that must’ve fallen off my lap. On the back were printed three little words.

I love you.

Probably my mom trying to apologize. I crumpled the paper and threw it in my waist basket. My stomach growled and I realized I was starving. My mom was probably tucked away in her bed sleeping while my dad was staying up late watching some action movie on Sy-Fy. I tip-toed downstairs to make a peanut butter sandwich but, something was wrong. And then I realized it was dead quiet. There was no sound coming from the TV room and not a single light was on. I just assumed my dad had joined my mom in bed. I flipped on the kitchen light and there sitting in the middle of the counter was a peanut butter jelly sandwich. It was cut diagonally just as Zach would’ve done it. I lifted the plate revealing another sticky note.

Thought you might be hungry. I took a big bite of the sandwich and went over to the front door to lock it. But then when I turned the lock I realized it was already locked. Dad probably locked it. I peered out the window expecting to see my mom’s Volvo parked in the driveway but it was empty. The half eaten sandwich fell to the plate. I placed it on the marble counter next to the door to prevent it from smashing on the floor.

Don’t jump to conclusions!  I told myself. My parents had probably come home to check on me then checked into a nearby motel somewhere for the night. To afraid to even come home. Suddenly I had lost my appetite. I threw the rest of the sandwich away and padded my way into the TV room. I starred at the couch where Zach and I had slept together so many times before. I lay my body down as if I was snuggling into his arms. I covered myself with a blue blanket went into my DVR list and pressed PLAY to where we had left off in The Last Samurai. I stared blankly at the TV and tried to feel Zach’s chin rested on my head. I missed as he mimicked the characters lines down to the smallest detail. I missed hearing his heartbeat quicken as ninja’s invaded the lords house. But I would mostly miss as he spoke to me saying the lord’s last words about the perfect blossom as we fell asleep in each others arms.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LOVED IT!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH FIRE TULIP, "Moreeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Moreeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg lovin it sfm!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


make your chapters alittle longer lol this was really good
KMU

Posted 12 Years Ago


Loving it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


@ BROKENDREAMS
okayyyyyyy

Posted 12 Years Ago


i LOVE it! did u post all of the stuff i read of this in Math yet? and i will send u a message with the pick of Zach that i found for u along with a few other things.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow that was kinda creepy but seweet and sad at the same time! great write! ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 9, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011
Tags: Love, Loss, Ghost, Fiction


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER