Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 22 of "Forever My Love."

"

“Jamie, Jamie! C’mon you have to wake up.” What? Who’s there? “Jamie please!!!”  Who’s…who’s calling me? “Jamie!!!” I open my eyes and see someone hovering over me.

        “ZACH!” I sit up fast and come face to face with him.

        “Thank god!” he pulls me into his arms. I look around still dazed. We’re  surrounded by thousand of wild flowers of all kinds in a beautiful meadow. The sun is shining and it’s the perfect temperature not to hot not to cold.

        “Where am I?” I say pulling out of his arms, “am I dead?”

        “No of course not you’re just unconscious.”

        “But why…”

        “That’s important. We don’t have much time, you need to listen to me. Do you remember what I said to you that day in the cemetery?” he said talking fast.

        “You said you came back to protect me. What did you mean exactly?” Zach looked at me as if he was trying to find out how to say the words he wanted to say.

        “I did die in that car accident.” He said finally.

        “Okay then…how are you here and how come I cans see you? Are you a ghost?”

Oddly he laughed.

        “No you’ve been watching too many horror movies Jj.”

        “Then, how..?” I didn’t think he’d answer by how his expression read:

I can’t say.

        “I chose to come back.” He said.

        “As…what?” After avoiding my gaze for so long he finally locked eyes with me.

        “As your guardian angel.”

 

 



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
I am SOO incrediably happy I've made it this far in my book! I feel extremely accomplished.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I did die in that car accident.” He said finally.
-didn't

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dr.Who.LOVER

11 Years Ago

No he did die. That's why he's an angel
Daydreamer54

11 Years Ago

Oh I didn't know...
Dr.Who.LOVER

11 Years Ago

its okay :)
omg SOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and grrrrrrr I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!! and lol *claps* YAY YOU MADE IT THIS FAR!!!! but awwwww......grrr WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!?!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 15, 2012
Last Updated on January 15, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER