Chapter 38

Chapter 38

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 38 of "Forever My Love."

"

        “Jamie..? Jamie?” Mom? Her voice sounded distant like a whisper. I groggily forced my eyes open. My body was numb and my tongue felt swollen.

        “Oh Jamie thank god!” my mom jumped up and hugged my shoulders still sniffling and crying.

        “Wh…wha happen?” I slurred.

        “You were in a car crash and you’re in the hospital.” Car crash?? How could have I been in a car crash?

        “Zahh…where’s Zahh?” I looked at my mom’s pained expression and I knew something was wrong.

        “You know what I’m gonna get a nurse I’ll be right.” My mom kissed my head and slipped out of the room.

What happened to me? My mom said a car crash but that couldn’t be true! All I remember was I was injured by…someone…and Zach had been there, crying.

My hands flew to my face but the skin there was dry. Where was Zach anyway? It was so unlikely for him to-and then it all came back. Eve, the dark angel who had been obsessed with Zach. She kidnapped me but she died. I was stabbed.

I placed my hands on my stomach and felt the bandages wrapped around my abdomen under my thin blue nightgown. I had been dying and I thought I had. But I’m here, and where’s Zach!?

I heard the door open and two figures walked in. My mom and a nurse dressed in a white dress (classic) holding a syringe.

My mom came to my beside and said,

“Honey this is Nurse Jackie.” But I wasn’t listening. My eyes could not be torn away from the (quite large) needle in “Nurse Jackie’s” hand.

She started moving towards me. I went into automatic panic mode and that’s when I began to struggle. My mom tightened her grip on my arm with both hands probably trying to give me some sort of reassurance.

“Now honey this is going to make you relax.” I didn’t care if that needle made me a billionaire my mom knew I was petrified by even the THOUGHT of needles. It was the same reason I could never watch hospital shows. I did the only thing I could, I fought like hell.

        “NO! NOO!” I howled, “HELP! ZACH HELP ME! PLEASE I NEED YOU COME NOW! PLEASE I NEED YOU!” But Zach didn’t come. He wasn’t going to save me.

        I tried kicking the needled out of Nurse Jackie’s hand but reinforcements had shown up and started pinning me to the bed. I looked in the corner of the room where my mom had gone pale. She was covering her mouth looking at me like I was crazy.

        “HELP ME!!! MOMMY!!” I screeched like I was taught if I was ever being kidnapped. There were 6 nurses all wearing identical white coats over blue scrubs. They all began putting velcro straps across my waist while two male nurses were on each of my legs, two holding down my arms and two helping the restraints.

I was trapped.

        Nurse Jackie came to my bedside right next to my head. With all the restraints secured I could no longer struggle.

        There was no pity, no hesitation in her eyes. Only a dark pleasure. She plunged the needle into my arm as I let out one final blood curdling scream.

        “No…please…Zach…Zahh…Z…” I immediately felt this overwhelming feeling of being drained. I had stopped moving but I still wanted to fight the drug that had been forcefully injected into my body.

        Nurse Jackie stroked my head. I wanted to tell her not to touch me but my lips could not form the words.

        “Sleep now.” she cooed. And just like that I let my mind slip back into the dark.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
This actually came to me in a nightmare because I got Jamie's phobia of needles from myself.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg awesomeness~!!! love it~ and XD lolololol Nurse Jackie xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg FRIKIN CREEPY!!! and XD Nurse Jackie (lolololol) awesomeness~!!! I SHALL READ ON!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 28, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5