Chapter 34

Chapter 34

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 34 of "Forever My Love."

"

Only…death didn’t come for me. I didn’t feel the pain of the knife stabbing into my chest. I didn’t hear myself cry out in agony. Instead I heard Eve gasp and the dagger clang to the floor. I looked to the side and saw Zach standing in front of the doorway. His face was set like stone and his wings were fully extended.

   Eve looked like she had seen a ghost (no pun intended) but she quickly recovered and smiled at him.

   “Hello my love, here to help me deal with her?” she said pointing at me.

   “Eve, Get.away.from.her.NOW!” said Zach through clenched teeth. Eve looked like she had just woken up from a nightmare.

   “How can you say that? I’m doing this for us! With her gone we can finally be together, forever.” Zach bowed his head and let his hair fall over his face like a waterfall.

   “How dare you…” he whispered. Suddenly his head snapped up eyes ablaze, “HOW DARE YOU HURT WHAT’S MINE!!!!!” Zach charged for her. Eve whipped out her black wing and jumped to the ceiling making him almost bash into the wall. She was a blur as she flew across the room and smashed through the glass double balcony doors out into the setting sun.

   Zach picked me up and propped me against the square column on the corner of the kitchen. Up close Zach’s blue eyes were ice cold and full of hatred.

  “Stay here.” he said in an animal like voice I didn’t recognize as his. He took a running start and my heart skipped a beat as he threw himself off the balcony but I relaxed when I saw him soar upwards, his beautiful white wings carrying him. My guardian angel. I walked (more like crawled) out on the balcony and looked up into the pink sky. I saw two figures colliding over in over with each other fighting. My heart stopped as one figure fell downward like a rock.

     "ZACH NO!!!!"



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T-T NOT ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POST.MORE.NOW.DAMNIT.ZACH.CANNOT.F*****G.DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-T why Zach....he was only trying to help..........T-T DAMN YOU EVE!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 24, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER