Chapter 40

Chapter 40

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

The Final Chapter of "Forever My Love."

"

Dear Jamie,

You were right and always will be right, saying goodbye will never be easy for me, or for anyone for that matter. I’m not exactly sure when you’ll find this note but I hope when you do you haven’t forgotten your guardian angel.

     I understand you must be angry, hurt and lost by the reasons why I left you. I did it to save you. But believe me when I tell you this is the hardest thing I’ve EVER had to do-I could almost see Zach’s hand as he pressed down harder on the pen as it slowly made it down the page.

I’m begging you not to hate me for breaking my promise. I know you and I could be together right now but I could never be selfish enough to allow it. I know I’m the one with the wings but you are my angel (cheesy I know but it’s true.) I swear to you I will NEVER stop searching for a way for us to be together, alive. And then we will really be together until the end of time. I’m not asking for you to wait for me, if you find another person to love again I will understand. I will always be watching over you. And I’ll find a way for us to be back on that couch.

 

You’ll never know how much you mean to me. You’re my everything. And even though you can't see me...

I'll always love you.

Zach.  

My heart was pounding and tears that had fallen from my cheek were smudging the letter.

   “Jamie you okay?” my mom said behind me. I turned towards her not bothering to wipe away my tears.

   “Yeah I’m okay.” I answered her truthfully. Because for once I had hope. Hope that I would see MY guardian angel again.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
This is my second completed book and the feeling NEVER gets old! I am so proud of myself for overcoming so much during writing this book. And don't worry you haven't seen the last of Jamie and Zach's love story.
Special thanks to my friend Broken Dreams for her AMAZING support. Thanks for reading!!
_Lunick<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-T NONONONONONONONONONONONONO~!!!!!!! T-T awwww.............ITS JUST SO OMFG!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT MORE JAMIE AND ZACH NOW!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 28, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER