Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 14 of "Forever My Love"

"

Days passed and still no Zach. Just call to me and I’ll be there I promise. So why didn’t I call out for him? I knew what I wanted, and what I wanted was to be with my Zach.

I had convinced my parents to let me stay home for a few days because of the incident that happened yesterday. I stayed in my bedroom curled under my covers staring at the far wall. My gaze fell upon my old crater chair. Like always memories of us sleeping in that chair rushed at me. I pulled my big comforter off the bed and wrapped it around my shoulders like a cape. I collapsed on the chair with my knees against my chest and the comforter up to my nose. The chair still smelled so much like Zach. At that moment the smell of him was the most important priority to me. The heat from my comforter and my soft PJ bottoms mixed with Zach’s scent until their combined comfort started making my eyelids grow heavy. I realized I hadn’t slept since I had seen Zach and although that was only a few days ago to me, it seemed like years. Unable to fight sleep any longer I pulled the sheet over my head and curved my body with the shape of the chair.

Just call to me and I’ll be there, I promise.

 

 



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on October 30, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER