Chapter 37

Chapter 37

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 37 of "Forever My Love."

"

(Zach's POV)

I watched the light, the one I loved so much; slowly die in Jamie’s eyes.  I didn’t wipe the tears that had fallen onto her angelic face.

   “Forever my love…” She closed her eyes and I could do nothing to stop her and she finally slipped away. I remained on my knees and held her now limp body close.

   “Jamie…” The tears returned as I clenched her shirt in my fists. Her body was still warm giving the illusion of life. I pulled her away and cupped the side of her face.

   “I’m gonna fix this Jamie, I promise.” Closing my eyes I concentrated on pushing myself and her into Heaven. I felt my body move with ACTUALLY moving. When I opened my eyes I was blinded by the light.

   “Hello Zach so good to see you again,” said Cloey. Cloey was the big boss’s right hand man (or woman.) She was also known as the angel of death. Also known as a reaper, “I see you’re injured. Do you have a gift for me?” I held Jamie closer, protecting her.

   “FIX THIS!” I growled thrusting Jamie towards her.

   “You know I cannot disrupt the balance of life. It was her time.”

   “NO! She still has a life! If you don’t I’ll expose us all! I’ll show my wings to the world!” Corruption was the biggest threat to the angels because once everyone knew we existed we would be captured and experimented on.

   Cloey sighed and rubbed her temples. Could angels get headaches? Probably.

   “Very well I will restore her.” She caved. I sighed a breath of relief.

    “Thank you.”

     “BUT, you are never allowed to return to Earth for her.” I looked down at Jamie’s beautiful face. How could I condemn myself to a lifetime of watching Jamie from the sidelines? What if she fell in love or-

   “Deal,” I agreed, “But can I say goodbye this time?”

    “Yes if you must. Just tell me when you’re ready.”

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X

I placed the note in Jamie’s pocket and carried her over to Cloey. When she left my arms I felt as though I had already begun to lose her. Cloey cradled Jamie like I had done. Her wings opened and began to shimmer. She spoke to Jamie.

   “Open your eyes now and see the gift of life once more. Feel the breathe of job fill you up with the light.” Jamie’s body glowed like cute golden radioactive sludge. Slowly, she began to fade, back to Earth. Jamie was right…I hate goodbyes.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy!!! Again...Zach's POV

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

T-T OMGOMGOMGOMG *is crying* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M FUCKINGCRYING!!!!!!!!! T-T its so sad!!!!!!! T--T post more PLEASE I NEED MORE!!! T--T so sad......so so sad...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 27, 2012
Last Updated on January 27, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER