Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 18 of "Forever My Love."

"

Going to school was not an easy thing to do. I knew once I arrived I’d be pushed aside like nothing. Only, when I did pull into that parking lot it was eyes of fear that surrounded me. It was if I was some disease they would catch if they got too close. But I didn’t care if they were afraid of me or not. I just wanted to be left alone.

        The stares followed me as I moved through the crowd in the hallway. When I reached my locker I grabbed my stuff for Social Studies and English. I sat in the back for homeroom staring at the surface of the desk, so detached from the rest of the world. When the second bell rang for the day to begin I got up and walked right next into the next room for Social Studies. Every year we had to complete a total waste of time called a common task in every class. Let me tell you, NOT FUN. Social Studies was more boring and usual and Mrs. Black was absent so we had a sub for English. For the entire period we read some confusing William’s Shakespeare story and had to write a summary for it. I couldn’t even understand the first two sentences and they expect me to write a summary? Dream on! But of COURSE the sub caught me doing nothing and gave me detention for Monday. Isn’t the day starting off great?!



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i wonder why everyone ws looking at her funny...can't wait to find out...

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg STILL SO GOOD! AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE STARING AT HER SHALL HAVE THEIR ASSES KICKED BY ME!!!!

READING ON~

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 11, 2012
Last Updated on January 11, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER