Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 20 of "Forever My Love."

"

I asked Mrs. Hazard for a pass to go to the bathroom. She seemed concerned but I just said my stomach was bothering me-not that that wasn’t a TOTAL lie-and she let me go. As soon as I was alone in the hallway I bolted down the corridor and into the girl’s room.

        When you first walk in you turn a corner and find yourself staring at your reflection in a full body length mirror directly on the far wall. To your right is the wooden counter-that ALWAYS seems to be wet-with four identical sinks all in a row. Then to your left you have 3 white stalls on each side of you.

        Running over to the closest sink I pressed down on the cold faucet 10 times because the water only stays on for 5 seconds if you just press it once and I quickly drenched my face in water as if I’m in some sort of a nightmare and I’m trying to wake up. I bent over the sink and let the water drip off my face. What’s happening to me? First I see my dead boyfriend in a cemetery then that bizarre dream and now I’m seeing some girl and I have NO idea who she is OR if she even exists! Calm down! Screamed a voice in my head. I wanted to argue with it but what more could I REALLY do bent over a sink in the girl’s bathroom? So I forced myself to take a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds before slowly exhaling. And I continued to do this until my head was clear and the room stopped spinning. I was always good at assessing problems in math, how could this be any different? Just start with one thing at a time, and start with what you know.

The dream. Could it mean something? And if it did, what? All I knew was that Zach tangled up in something BIG. Zach…there was a lot I didn’t know there either. He said he came back to be protect me. Just in those words ALONE did a lot of things not make sense!

And then there’s…

The girl. All I knew was she seemed like she resented me with every fiber in her being. But why? As far as I knew I had never seen that girl in my life.

And yet…

Her eyes as black as darkness itself, those eyes filled with such pain made me believe I wasn’t safe anymore. Mine…what does that mean?? I didn’t know much about this…ghost if that’s what she was but even so…the thought of her was enough to make my blood run cold.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy!!!! More AWESOMENESS!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i think we could have lived without the description of the bathroom because it doens't seem like vital information, but i'm still intrigued....reading on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg STILL SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!

*goes to read next chapter* NOOOOOOO THERE IS NO NEXT CHAPTER!! POST MORE PLEASE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I.NEED.MORE!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 11, 2012
Last Updated on January 11, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER