Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 17 of "Forever My Love"

"

As much as I wanted to I couldn’t hide in my room forever. My parents were fed up with me missing so many days for no good reason. So after four days my parents told me I had to go back.

                It was Friday morning and it was raining. Zach and I always wanted to see is kissing and dancing in the rain was as romantic as everyone said it was.  I slowly rose out of bed and fought the temptation to hide under my covers and hiss at anyone who disturbed me. But instead I crawled out of and dragged my a*s into the bathroom. I stared at my tired self in the mirror.

                “Mine….” I heard someone whisper. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl standing behind me in the mirror. She glared at me with pure hatred in her eyes. But when I turned around fast but she was gone. I splashed water on my face just to make sure I was awake. I’m losing my mind!  I quickly jumped in and out of the shower hoping to erase the memories of her.  Who was she? I asked running a comb through my dripping hair. I had never seen her before in my life but she seemed to know me enough to hate me. I got dressed and put my hair in a short pony tail to keep it off my back. 

                “Jamie I made breakfast.” Said my mom as I walked in the kitchen. Obviously still trying to make peace. But it was too early in the morning for me to be forgiving so all I said was “Not hungry,” grabbed my stuff and ran outside.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
ENJOY!!! Trust me its gonna get sooo much better!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I SHALL READ ON~

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 11, 2012
Last Updated on January 11, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER