Chapter 5 (Street Life)

Chapter 5 (Street Life)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 5 (Street Life)
Me and Peter wake up the next morning only to be woken up my Bo pushing and pulling us out the door. "Today you guys learn whats it like for people like me" Bo says with cation. He takes down a dark alley where there is nothing,but the smell of food and drinks everywhere. We soon come to find out the alley he took us down leads straight to the food market place. This is where we learn our first lesson in Street Life.

"Watch me kids,I will show you how a pro does it" Bo says as he runs down the alley with almost lighting speed while putting on a mask to hide his face. He jumps threw the first stand grabbing watermelon,he grabs the pole of the next one and slides threw it with ease grabbing a loaf of bread. At this time the police men have found out,and this is when it gets interesting.

Bo round house kicks one of them while jumping threw another stand grabbing some drinks. Then another officer comes and Bo punches him in the face and speeds off in the other direction as the man falls to the floor. Then once has grabbed all he needs,he starts climbing the wall almost spider like. He was moving with great elegance like he was a different creature. Moving at inhuman speed up the wall till he reaches the roofs and he starts jumping roof to roof.

He signals us to go down the alley and run with him so we can meet up back at the house. Seeing him move so swiftly made us a think there was no way he was human. No man could jump as high and as far as Bo was jumping,but there were no times for questions as we were being chased by the cops the entire till we finally lost them in the dark alley behind the house. The way that Bo landed on the ground without even a little drop of pain almost made us think "Is he really human?"

Bo catches his breath and hurries us in the house as he takes off his mask,and starts to breath calmly like he was taking a simple jog down the road and back. "How did you do that sir? It looked so hard" We say while panting from the running. "Lots and lots of bloody practice my friend,it's not something you can learn in a day" he says while laughing. "You are so awesome Bo!" we both hug him at the same time. Then Bo gets a strange look on his face almost as if he was remembering something from the past,but then he quickly realizes it and washes the face away with a few more laughs.

"So is that really what you guys think?" he says with a smile. "Hell yea! you have to teach us Bo you just have too!" We say with a smile in return. He replies with "It will take you two years to learn that,lets start with the basics first". We sigh and regrettably say "Okay". He takes us outside after he is done putting all the stuff on the counter of the house. "Alright you two here is your first,I want you to climb up the house and if you fail we will be at this all night till you can do it" he says while climbing with ease like its easy.

"Okay!" We say not knowing how hard this really is. Two hours pass and so far we have only gone up pass the door. "This is useless,we suck as this Bo can we go lay down?" we say with heavy breathing. "No i told you that you will do this till you get this right whether you like it or not so stop whining you pansy's" he says harshly. We both try one more time,but again we fail. This time though something changes in Bo almost as if he knows something about us we don't. He calls over to him and he whispers in our ears "Use the power inside you,feel it,control it,move with it". 

We both stand there dumbfounded,but we listen to what the old man said and we start to get breath easier and become lighter for some reason. We both look at each other with amazement as we try one last time,and we both make it to the top climbing the roof like it was nothing but walking on the sidewalk. We both look down at Bo and send him a shinning smile. We are so lost in the moment when we are bouncing up and down on the house we fall off. Bo somehow caught us with lighting speed again. We wonder how he did it,but we are just happy to still be alive.

"That's enough for today its time for you kids to go to bed now" Bo says with a smile. We all agree that yes it has been a long day,so we cuddle up in Bo's arms as we drift to sleep almost instantly. He brings us to the room,and lays us down softly. He whispers thinking that he is the only one who can hear himself and says "I wish Jasper was still here". We hear him,but we speak no word as we go to sleep immediately after Bo shuts the door.  


© 2012 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oooooooh, fore shadowing, *gothic orchetra in the back ground*

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
who's jaspar??? and i wanna learn to! grrrrr so lucky!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Treston Seek

11 Years Ago

you will never find out!!!! lol jk
_

11 Years Ago

:OOO HELL NO! I'll learn one way or another!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 10, 2012


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek