Chapter 23 (And it begins)

Chapter 23 (And it begins)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 23
    
    

I lay there, motionless, blood pouring out of my head like a fountain. Is this the end? I think to myself. "No it isn't" a strange voice answers. "Who is that?" I say, talking to myself. "I am Michael, the arch angel" the man says, while his voice echoes in my mind. This is just a dream right? Angels, demons, nephilim's, they don't really exist right?
     "This is all very real my son" Michael says appearing from the shadows of my brain and picking me up off the floor. Now that I have a clear chance to see him, he looks almost exactly like the books say he looks like. His hair is the brightest blonde that I have ever seen on this earth, and it is buzzed. His eyes are blue and are as deep and peaceful as the bright morning sky. He wears a trench coat that is black, and has designer black and blue rosary's all around it.
     "Son, what are you talking about?" I say while taking a step back. "I am your father Damien, me, the arch angel Michael" he says with a smile. "So Peter and I being Nephilim, that was true?" I say while trying to piece it all together in my head. "Yes, me being the angel, and your mother being the demon" he says calmly.
     "My mother, who is she?" I say with a sad look, as feelings of abandonment cloud my brain. "Your mother is Lilith, the demon queen, or ex demon queens that it" he says with a chuckle. "So not only is she a demon, she was the queen?” Great...
     Michael smiles and says, "You must return quickly to save your brother". "Wait I got shot, I am supposed to be dead" I say while checking my head for a hole. "You think a bullet can kill a Nephilim?" "A bullet couldn't even kill me" Michael says with a laugh. "Your body is simply just repairing itself right"
     "Then how come you can talk to me?" "You are an angel, and then isn't this heaven?". "No, no, no" he says with a chuckle. "You think Nephilim are the only ones who can manipulate the mind?" he says with another chuckle. "Haven't you ever read the book, you know how my brother came to Mary in a dream?" "I am simply just doing the exact same thing; I am entering your mind"

     “So you’re in heaven?” I say with a smile, thinking he is in a good place. “Oh no my son, I was kicked out and branded a traitor, never to return to the gates ever again” he says with a bow of his head. “But why?!” I say furiously. “What your mother and I did was treason on the highest account”. “Not even my father could turn a blind eye to what I have done” he says with a chuckle.

     “Why are you laughing?” I ask with a snicker. You think he would be the one who was mad. “Because my son, it was all worth it” he says with the brightest smile I have ever seen. “One day when you get married and have kids, then you will understand”. I start to remember Freya, her beautiful brown eyes, her perfect pale skin, and her long caramel brown hair. “I think I do understand, even if it is just a little bit” I say with a smile.

     Michael smiles and says, “Very good my son, you are learning faster than I expected, now shouldn’t you be off?” “What do you mean?” I ask. “Well you don’t want to keep the poor girl and you brother waiting do you?” he says with a chuckle.  “Wouldn’t dream of it” I say back with a smile. “Well then you might want to wake up from this one” he says with a chuckle as he slowly starts to fade away. “Wait, where are you going?” I shout towards him. “There is no time to explain now my son, go, save your brother” he says right before he vanishes.

     I drop to my knees, and start to cry. “Why does this have to happen to me?” I say while crying my eyes out. Then I remember something. “I have to save Peter, and get back to Freya, I have no time to sulk, this time, I will save the ones I love”. After I wipe away the tears, I start pounding on the floor. “Wake up, wake up, wake up!” I say while pounding harder and harder each time.

     I awake and it feels like my soul has just re-connected with my body. Breathless at first, I stand up slowly. I felt for the bullet hole, but it was completely healed. “Alright guys, here I come” I say while gathering up the energy and kicking out the door of the cabin. Everything looks the same way it did the same night, 10 years ago. “No time for sulking, I have to get back and save Peter!” I say while running into a dash back to my house.



© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now Things are getting good*

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nice. Now things, getting good.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 5, 2013
Last Updated on December 6, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek