Chapter 22 (This isn't over Yet)

Chapter 22 (This isn't over Yet)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

I pick myself up from the floor, but my hands are tied behind my back. "So..." the man says as he gets closer to me. “Your mommy and daddy went really your parents were they?" the man says as he points a gun in my face. "What are you talking about?" I say confused by all means.

"You’re telling me for 16 years, go have said nothing to you?" the man says with a laugh. "What are you talking about?" "You killed my parents 12 years ago!" I say almost in tears. "So you really have no idea?" the man says obviously laughing at my stupidity. "Care to fill me in?" I say while spitting blood in his face.

The man wipes the blood of his face and reveals an evil smile. "You see I thought you race in the years ago, but I was wrong" the man says while getting closer. "Race, what race?" I say while confused. "You’re telling me you don't know what you are either?" the man says while tapping his fingers and laughing. I struggle to try to get out of the ropes against my wrist, but they're too tight, so every time I move I burn my wrists.

"You see Kid...you are a Nephilim" he says flashing grin. "Nephilim?" I said trying to rack my brain around the situation. "A demon" he says angrily but a smile comes across his face when he says, "you are also an angel, like yours truly" he said that he takes a bow and looks up at me. "So much for you telling the truth, you really had me going there" I say with a chuckle. How could I possibly fall for that? I think to myself.

"You think I'm lying kid?" the man says while a flash of anger comes across his face. "You really expect me to believe someone like you is an angel?" I say with the chuckle while challenging him. "Let me guess, you have magical wings too and you can fly". Almost as quickly as those words left my mouth the man spreads the most beautiful wings I've ever seen in my life. They were a light red and they were spread out like an eagle's wings.

I step back stricken with disbelief and wonder. How is he doing that? Is this some kind of joke? I think to myself. "I bet you're wondering, is this a trick, is this some magicians game, but I can guarantee this is all real" the man says proudly. "So, you're an angel?" I say in disbelief of my own words. "Yes, 100 percent real" the man says while smiling. "So my parents, what were they?” Just then I remember something, something I blocked out a long time ago, a hidden memory, the memory of my parent’s faces. They I had been shot, but some hard skin appeared to try to stop the bullets. The man was there lying across the floor, bleeding. Peter and I looked at each other, but we were different.

Our faces were the same, but we had wings. Mine were black and red and had jagged points like a bat. Peters were the same as the man's, but they were a beautiful black with feathers as soft as a baby’s touch. Then, within a blink of an eye, the memory faded, and the man was standing in front of me again.

"So you learned how to tap into your own memory huh?” "The powers of a Nephilim are truly remarkable, too bad your race ends here" he says while taking the safety of the gun. "Even if you kill me, what about Peter, Bo will never let you get anywhere close to him". The man starts chuckling hysterically, "you think that pitiful demon can stop me?" "He can, and he will" I say angrily.

"Oh I'll have to put that to the test, after I kill you" he says while pulling the trigger. The bullet connects with my skull as I fall back to the floor. Blood is pouring everywhere, and I am completely unconscious. "The race of the Nephilim will die, along with that trader Michael!" the man says as he flies away.



© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice delivery at the end. digging uriel.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Added on December 3, 2013
Last Updated on December 3, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek