Chapter 10 (Who is that girl?)

Chapter 10 (Who is that girl?)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 10 (Who is that Girl?)

(flashback ends)

"Daddy..." Alice says confused. "Was that my mom?". "Yes.." Damien says with the biggest smile he could possibly put on. "Beautiful wasn't she?" he says remembering her face. "She looks a lot like me" Alice says while laughing. "Yes you are your mothers child" Damien says with a laugh. "She looked almost just like you at your age". 
"So why did Bo freak out on her?" Alice says remembering what just happened in the flashback. "You are really quick to change the subject aren't you?" Damien says with a laugh. "Anyway, we didn't know at the time, but we figured it out eventually". "So why did he do it then?" "Please tell me daddy I really want to know!" she says trying to give Damien the puppy dog eyes. "You will find out sooner or later" Damien says, trying to change the subject.
"But dad I want to know now!" Alice says with a complaining tone. "If you keep up with that attitude, then you won't ever know" Damien says with a laugh. "You need to learn manners my darling" he says with a chuckle. "What do you mean manners?" Alice says with a laugh. "What do you of all people know about manners?" she says with another laugh. 
"You think just because the way I was raised that I have no idea what proper manners are?" Damien says with a frown. "Well..ya" Alice says with a laugh. "Well then you would be correct my dear child" Damien says with a laugh. "I did know that if you talked back, then a slap to the face was the first thing that happened" he says rubbing his face and then laughing again. 
"Well I can't say you were wrong.." Alice says laughing with him and rubbing her face as well. "Why do you rub your face?" Damien asks with concern. "No reason.." she says in reply. "I am your father..you know you can tell me anything right?" he says, trying to lift her chin up. Alice starts to cry, and as the tears fall down, Damien wipes them away.
"My foster parents..they used to hit me whenever I cried..." Alice says crying more. "They left me here cause I wouldn't stop crying.." she says with tears streaming down her face. They were going to fast for Damien to have time to wipe them away. So instead he held her close and kept listening. "O my dear child.." he says with a tear streaming down his face. "Where were you daddy!?" "Why didn't you protect me!?" she says while pounding on my chest.
"I wanted to be here, I really did." Damien says tearing up more. "Then why didn't you?" she says while still crying. "Me and your mom looked for you, but we could not find you anywhere.." Damien says holding back his tears with all his might. "Well then you didn't look hard enough!" she says still crying and pounding at his chest. 
"What was that?" Damien says, even though he clearly heard what she said. "Nothing" Alice says whipping her tears away. Damien tries to push the weight that was crushing his chest away by changing the subject. "So what did you think of your mom?" Damien says with a smile. "She was alright" Alice says with kind of a chuckle, but Damien could tell that she was trying not too.
"I do have one more question though" Alice says still whipping the tears from her face. "What is it my dear?" Damien says with a laugh. "Why doesn't Bo like mom?" Alice says with a smile, because she knew that he was trying to avoid that question being asked again. "Didn't you already ask that?" he says looking at her. "Maybe" Alice says, looking down and laughing.
"Fine I will show you, but this is the last time you will win me over" Damien says with a laugh. "Sure it is" Alice says sounding a lot like her mother. "You really do remind me of your mother you know that?" he says with a chuckle. "Well as you said, I am my mothers child" she says while putting her head up proudly. "Just come over here" Damien says while laughing and patting on his chest. Alice scoots her way over to her dad and holds him. Damien slowly places his hand on her forehead once again.


© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

More... I must read more... good job yet again.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Treston Seek

10 Years Ago

thanks lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on July 1, 2013
Last Updated on July 1, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek