Chapter 8 (Really?)

Chapter 8 (Really?)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

                                   (Flashback ends)
        "Dad..." Alice complains to Damien. "Why did you do that?" she asks with a sigh. "Do what?"Damien asks            sarcastically. "You know what you did!" she says punching him in the arm. "Hey don't hurt your old man!" "I still got some battle wounds" Damien says rubbing his arm. "You know it didn't hurt" Alice says with a laugh. "Ya I know" Damien says laughing with her.
         "So do you really want to know?" Damien asks curiously. "Yes,who was that girl?" Alice says with a confused look on her face. "That was your mother sweetheart" Damien says with a smile. "Wow!" "My mom was so beautiful!" she says with also a smile. "I thought the same thing obviously" Damien says while laughing.
         "She looked just like you do" Damien says after a few seconds have passed. "Awwww thanks dad, even though that is kind of awkward" she says with a laugh. "I didn't mean it like that sweetheart" Damien says laughing. "Your mom is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and that still stands true to this day" Damien says with a smile.
         "Your so sweet dad" Alice says giving him a big hug. "I still wonder why it skipped scenes so fast" she says with a hint of wanting to know in her voice. "Fine then I will tell you" Damien says noticing the hint. "Yey!" she says giving him another hug.
"The reason why I skipped so many years was, because something happened during that moment I did not wish for you too see" Damien says while looking down. "What was it?" Alice asks curiously. "I just said I didn't want you to know" Damien says while laughing. "Well I want to know..." she says giving me the puppy dog eyes.
"I really don't want you to know" Damien says one more time. "Please daddy...Please!" she says begging me. "Fine I will tell you..." Damien says looking down. "We were in extensive training for 4 years.." "What do you mean?" Alice says still confused on the subject. 
"We learned how to use a sword" Damien says brushing his long,dark hair, away from his face. "Wooden ones?" Alice asked with a hint of sarcasm. "No..real ones" he says with sort of a smile and her attempt to put humor into the conversation. "But that means..that scar on Peter's stomach..that was you?" Alice says, getting a little scared. "Yes it was me.." Damien says letting his hair fall in front of his face once again.
"I was hoping you wouldn't notice that, but you know Peter just has to show off" Damien says, trying for a sorry attempt to bring back things to humor. "Why did Bo make you use real swords?!" she asks furiously. "You learn faster,the more you get hurt" Damien says with a chuckle at remembering those same words being spoken by Bo. "That's so cruel.." "I swear if I ever see that guy I am going to give him a piece of my mind.." Alice says trying to be tough. "I'm sorry I told you that..I told you that you didn't want to know" Damien says looking back up.
"So what happened mom?" Alice says quickly changing the subject. Damien looks up with shock and says, "Well that was very..interesting". Oh no don't tell me you guys did the..you know" Alice says. "Oh no nothing like that" Damien says with a laugh. "It actually was interesting" Damien says laughing some more.
"Now you just have to tell me!" Alice says curiously. "I will get to it, just wait" Damien says with another chuckle. "Fine!" she says stubbornly, while crossing her arms. "You are acting like a 5 year old, stop moping" Damien says while laughing. "Oh shut up!" Alice says while laughing too. "You know I am only 8!". "Well if you really want to know then I will tell you" Damien says bringing his little girl into his arms. "Yey!" Alice says snuggling up to him, while Damien puts his hand on her head.
                     (Flashback starts)


© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You love cliffhangers don't you, it is a sign of a good writer. Good chapter as always.
.com

Posted 10 Years Ago


Treston Seek

10 Years Ago

thanks man,and of course,what kind of writer would i be if i didnt like cliffhangers? lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Added on December 10, 2012
Last Updated on June 16, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek