Chapter 18 (Should I?)

Chapter 18 (Should I?)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 18

For a flash of a second, all Alice could see was blood. It covered a body and it was splattered all over stone tablets. The body looked as if it was completely drained of blood. There knelled her father, crying over the dead body. Before the flashback ended, she saw it. The face of the person whose body laid there. It was the body of her mother.
(Flashback ends)
She soon awakes to her father and Bo arguing with each, their words are hard to hear, but she can still hear some of it. "She deserves to know!" Bo says, as he punches Damien in the face. "She will know, soon" Damien says, as he wipes the blood from his mouth. "Fine have it your way, show her your pathetic life and how it all turned to s**t in the end". Bo leaves with no sound and dissipates from sight.
Damien gets off the floor, and sits down on the couch. He tries his best to hold in his anger, but his power to hold it back seems to be fading. A loud bang is heard in the distance. Damien sees Alice's body collapse on the floor. The encounter with Bo's memory sequence must have hit the wrong wire in her brain. She starts to have a cease, and her body starts treating the memory as a virus. Quickly Damien runs over to her body, and lifts her up a little of the ground. He places his hand upon her forehead in hopes of showing her something that will erase the memory she just saw.
(Flashback starts)
Damien is holding a baby in his hands, as Freya is behind him holding his waist. "Wow I feel so girly right now" Damien says, with a chuckle as he touches the baby's feet. "Oh I am sorry sweetheart" Freya says, letting go of his waist because she thought that it was because of the way she was holding him. "It's okay" he says, as he places the baby in a crib. "Look at our beautiful baby girl". Freya walks her way over the crib, and leans over it to see her baby. "She has your eyes and smile" Damien says, holding her waist now. Then Freya feels a turn her stomach, and stands back up. She was still feeling the dramatic pains of childbirth from weeks earlier.
"Yes she does" Freya says, as she holds her stomach. "But she has your apatite and hair" she says with a laugh. "Just like I wanted" Damien says with a laugh. "So what should we name her?" Freya says, as she pulls Damien around to look at her and smiles. "I think it should be...Alice" he finally spits out from quickly thinking of all the names he could think of. "Yes, Alice, a perfect name for a perfect little girl" Freya says as she turns around and gives Damien a kiss.
(Flashback ends)
Alice's body settles down, and she is sent into a deep sleep. Damien, smiling, picks her up and places her on her bed. He kisses her forehead and walks out the room. He lays himself down on the couch, and starts to lick his lips. "Looks like I need to help a damsel  in distress again" he thinks a loud. He gets up quickly, and walks out the door as quick as lighting. 
He searches the down every alley, smelling a particular smell of rum and sex. He is like a lion, who hasn't quite found that perfect prey yet. As soon as he was about to give up hope, as if a miracle happens he sees it. He finds someone who is trying to rape a girl outside of a pub. "Get off me!" the woman screams, as she kicks and scratches at the man. "Come on you dirty s**t!" the man yells. "I already paid you!" he says, as he unzips his pants. "Give me a good suck, and I will give you a good review with my friends".
"Well well well, looks like we are having a bit of a problem here this morning are we?" Damien says, as he walks up to the man with a wicked smile upon his face. "Oh ya, and what the f**k you going to do about it?" the man says, backing away from Damien. "Oh I am going to make your worst nightmare come true, princess" Damien says, as he gets closer and closer to the man. 
Damien shoves the girl back inside the bar, and yells to the people in it. "Don't mind her fellas she is a fighter". Then he shuts the door, and goes back into the alley he found the man it. "I knew you Angels were truly despicable creatures" he says as he closes the man in into a dead end. "Ya and you Nephilim are so much better" the man says, as he cowers into a corner.
"Oh that hurts" Damien says, as he covers over his chest where his heart is supposed to be. "Well it should, you are nothing but a piece of Nephilim scum!" the man screams in defense. "Scum?". "Yet a angel cowers before me, interesting" Damien says with a chuckle. The man quickly changes into his Angel form. He spreads long white wings, and has gold plate armor all over his body. "Oh, looks like this is going to get interesting" Damien says, as he pulls out a Katana from his palm and it drips with his black blood. The blade itself is 5 ft long and is crimson red with a red and black handle. "Let's have a little fun!" 


© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

muramasa... at last, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on September 30, 2013
Last Updated on September 30, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek