Chapter 2 (When will this nightmare end?)

Chapter 2 (When will this nightmare end?)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 2 (When will this nightmare end?)
Alice looks at her father in udder horror as she asks,"What did you just say?" Damien looks away from his daughter with tears in his eyes as he says one more time,"We were all kidnapped...." he says with barely any words. Alice looks up and asks,"Why?! Why would they do that to you?!" Damien just holds his daughter's face and calmly says,"I don't know my child...I just don't know" Alice looks at her father and says,"Then why?! how could that happen to you?!" Damien looks away and says,"I have wondered that all my life my child,you have no idea how many times i have wondered was it something I did? Was it something Peter did? I never ever found out." Alice looks at him and says,"So what happened to you guys?...What happened to my family?"

Damien looks at her and says,"Do you really wish to know my child?,because it is very terrifying" he says with cation. Alice just looks up and says,"Yes daddy I want to know everything.." Damien looks away from his daughter as he starts to remember what happened even though it is very vague. "Okay sweetheart here it goes..this is all I can remember" Damien says as he touches her head and she sees everything he sees.
                                  (Flashback starts)
Me,running away from the kidnappers with peter in hand,tries to open the door with his one free hand. "Why won't it open?! Mommy?! Daddy?! Where are you?!" Peter looses my grip and tries to fight off the kidnappers all by himself,but finds himself powerless. Me,as I notice what is happening,charges after the kidnappers in hopes of saving my brother. "You won't have my brother! I won't let you have him!" I say while kicking one of them in the balls. The man drops to the floor,but that one diversion wasn't enough to stop all three of them. They grab me by my hair,and picks me up under their arm as they fly out the house and into a car. We are soon knocked out by some strange gas that flows threw the trunk. Peter and I holding hands for dear life are slowly drifting into a deep sleep as the car just keeps driving on and on as if there was no end.

Soon we are awaken by getting picked up out of the trunk of the car and thrown on the floor. Me and Peter look up only to see our mother and father strapped down to a chair with rope surrounding their entire bodies. I try to free the grip of the man that is holding me down,but horribly fail. Not even Peter,the strongest of the two  of us,could get loose of the grip. Soon the man,I suppose would be the leader of this Madman group,starts walking over to our father with a gun in hand. He screams at our father saying,"Where is my money?! Huh?! Where is it?! with some sort of English accent. My father just looks up and says,"I have no idea what you are talking about!,You see? Me and my family our innocent you have the wrong guy!" The man pistol whips my father in the face with his gun as he shouts,"Shut up! That is not the question I asked you!" My father sitting there half-dead seems to have the words to say,"Take my life,but not my wife's,or my child's please I beg of you please!" The man soon hits him again,and my father gets knocked out this time. The man turns to my mother shoots her right in the face and the blood splatters everywhere. Then as my father wakes up he starts to cry in the sight of his beloved wife,and our mother dead right in front of him.

Me and Peter just lay there trying the best we can to get loose of this mans grip,but can't. My father trying his best to get out of the rope screams,"You will die! You will all die!" right before he is shot in the face. The man soon starts to slowly make his way towards me and Peter. The man approaches us with somewhat of a cocky attitude as if what he did was a good thing and says,"So did you enjoy that bloody good of a show we just put on for you two?" Me and Peter take a quick glance at each other,then spit right in the mans face. The man whipping away the spit points his gun towards us,and is it about to pull the trigger. Me and Peter look at each other again and say,"I don't think so!" Then the flashback ends,and Alice just sits there in udder horror.


© 2012 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
MHHHHM JUST AS I REMEMBER! CRUEL!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Treston Seek

11 Years Ago

ya lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek