Chapter 21 (Nephilim)

Chapter 21 (Nephilim)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Epilogue
Alice falls to her knees, and grips the floor angry, but sad too. As tears stream down her face, she wonders Why? "Why that memory?" she says as she cries more. Damien kneels next to her and lets out a loud sigh. "I'm sorry" he says as he pulls her close and holds her. "At least it worked!" Bo says as he busts through the door and laughs.
"You must have mastered that power well, in order to show her memories that are hers, instead of yours" he says as he enters the room slowly. "Good thing too cause I didn't want to have to kill such a pretty girl" he says as he flashes a devious smile. "Don't even start Bo, you know what she is, therefor you know you can't kill her" Damien says as he wipes his daughters tears away the best he can. 
"What am I?" Alice says as she shoves her dad away and picking herself up slowly. "You see it's hard to explain..." Damien says. "Oh cut the s**t already and tell her already!" Bo says, trying to hurry the conversation up. "Tell me dad...please" Alice says as she looks at him straight in the eye. "You, I mean us, are Nephlilim". "We are half angel, and half demon". Alice stares blankly at her father and she falls to the floor again in tears. "What are you saying?!" "How is  that possible?!"
"Your mother is a human, and I am a Nephlilim" Damien says quickly. "So you are a Nephilim?" Alice says as she tries to rap her head around the situation. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner" Damien says as he looks down. "I thought your parents were human" she says in confusion. "So did I" Damien says as he kneels next to her again.
"What do you mean?" she says as she looks up at him. "They were demons, hired to protect me and my brother from danger" Damien says while looking at her. "Yeah they obviously didn't do very well, or I wouldn't have a had to step in" Bo says, putting in his two sense like always. "Bloody kids got on my nerves" he says with a laugh.
"So you're a Nephilim too then?" Alice says as she looks up at Bo. "Oh no honey, Nephilim are a very extinct race" Damien says before Bo can answer with a snide comment. "Then what is he?" she says in confusion. "I am a demon baby" Bo says with a cocky tone. "The best there is and the best there will ever be" Bo says as he shows off his muscles and smiles. "I swear you are just like Peter was" Damien says with a laugh. "Where do you think he learned it from kid?" Bo says while laughing like always.
Alice starts blushing, and smiles a little. "Wow I didn't realize you were so fit" she says with a giggle. "No not you too" Damien says with a sigh and demands that Bo stops. "Can't stop being sexy kid" Bo says with a chuckle. "What's wrong with a little flirting?" he says while flashing a smile Alice's way. "She is only 8, you pervert!" Damien says while he closes Alice's eyes.
"It's fine dad, really it is" Alice says while blushing more. "Damn demons, why do they have to be so cunning?" Damien says with another sigh. "Ain't to bad yourself kid" Bo says as he smiles and winks at Alice. She blushes more, but it is short lived as she notices a blank stare across Bo's face. Bo gets up and heads for the door, but just before he leaves he whispers into Alice's ear, "I'll be back cutie" then he takes off out the door. "Please tell me you didn't fall for that?" Damien says as he looks at his daughter.
"Um...Err..." Alice says while looking away and blushing. "Oh god my life is ruined" Damien says as he face plants on the couch. "Dad don't worry he is way too old for me" she says while blushing again at his physical shape. "Yeah I know...so should I continue my story?" he says while looking at her.
"That's right you just met the guy who killed your parents, or should I say those demons..." she says with a sigh. "Yeah that's it" he says with a laugh as he sits up on the couch. "Sure daddy, I want to see what happened, obviously you didn't die though because you wouldn't be here other wise" Alice says with a giggle as she sits next to her father. "Correct my dear Watson" Damien says with a laugh in response. "Huh?" she says confused. "Never mind..." Damien says with a chuckle.
"So we going to do this or what?" Alice says as she gets closer to her father. "Yes we are" Damien says while holding her. "Now please don't get mad at me for this" he says while he places his hand on her forehead. "Why-" Alice tries to say right before the flashback starts.
The end


© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ha, ha, ha, gotta love bo



Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on November 15, 2013
Last Updated on December 3, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek