Chapter 4 (A New Home)

Chapter 4 (A New Home)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 4 (A New Home)
Me and Peter are awaken by a loud banging noise from the kitchen,so they get up to go check. They see the man dangling over his fridge kicking it acting like its some kind of dispenser that is magically going to produce food. He just keeps violently kicking it until he notices us standing over his shoulder with the weirdest look he has ever seen. "Hey kids stop hanging around me like that,makes me think you bloody kids are a bunch of meat lovers" he says with a sarcastic tone. We back away slowly and let the man do his thing for about another 30 mins until Peter says very bluntly,"You know nothing is going to come out of there right?". The man looks back and shakes his fist in the air like some grumpy old man and says,"You shut your trap or i will shut it for you" he threatens.

Peter takes the conversation no further,but he defiantly made his point cause the man stops kicking and goes to sit on the couch to rumble in his own self pity. Me and Peter just stare at the man dumbfounded by everything that is happened,and yet the man asks no questions. "So who used to live in their old man?" I finally have the courage to say. The man looks at us and very calmly says,"Ask me that question again and i will rip your bloody heads off!!!" and ends his words with a smile. Me and Peter just sit there in udder horror cause he sounded just like the man from the cabin.

The man looks over to us and notices he scared us a bit and comes over and says,"I'm sorry kids..its just a very touchy subject i don't like to get into it". We both say at the same time "We understand". The man looks at us and laughs "It's funny how you kids do that!" and sits back down. "Do what sir?" we again both say at the same time. "That" he says with another chuckle. "What?" we both say again at the same time,but this time its to tease the old man. "Oh never mind!" he says to himself. Me and Peter both chuckle at the sight of the old man. "So what are your names kids?" the man asks out of nowhere. "Peter and Damien" i answer as i point to myself as i say my name,and then to Peter when i say his. "The name is Bo" goes and shakes our hand."Nice to meet you Bo" we both say as if it is the first time meeting him.
(A few hours pass)

"Bo we are starving!" Me and Peter both say as we lean over the couch. Bo replies with "Shut up! and deal with it you little brats!". Me and Peter just plop over the couch and land on our heads. "How can you watch anything on this busted tv?" we complain again. Bo grabs us by the ear flips us around and off the couch and says,"I think it is about time i show you to how to survive in this world with out precious money or food". Me and Peter look at each other confused "What do u mean exactly?" we both say to the man who has a big grin on his face. "Oh you will see soon my friends,very very soon" he says with a laugh and a evil grin on his face.


© 2012 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Bo freaks the beejesus out of me but its all good ! i love how damien and peter talk in unison :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Treston Seek

11 Years Ago

i did that on purpose lol
still love this story, um... avoidusing text talk like u or o

Posted 11 Years Ago


Treston Seek

11 Years Ago

lol i only use o,not u

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek