Chapter 13 (Silly kid)

Chapter 13 (Silly kid)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 13

"Freya wake up" a strange lady in a maid costume says. "Why?" Freya says, flipping over on her side and yawning. "I don't wanna" she says is disapproval. "It's time for tea with the family that your father wishes to marry you off to my lady" the maid lady says, holding back her anger. "What are you talking about Isabelle?" Freya says, getting up quickly. 
Isabelle looks back in shock. "You mean to tell me that your father told you nothing of this?". "No!" Freya says with a scared look, as she remembers Damien's face. "No chance that it would be him would it?" she says in hope. "What is that my lady?" Isabelle says in wonder. "Oh nothing, anyway you were saying that I am about to meet the future person who will be my untimely death in the future?" she says with a chuckle. "Oh yes, you are in for a real treat master" Isabelle says with a laugh. "Isabelle you better be playing with me, cause I swear to god I will kill you" Freya says, hoping this all just a big hoax. "Sorry master, I just couldn't resist" Isabelle says, while covering her mouth and laughing. 
"You are so cruel to me Isabelle, but I don't know what I would do without you" Freya admits. "Of course you wouldn't master" Isabelle says, trying her very hardest to keep in her laughter. "Now don't get to cocky" Freya says in almost a challenging tone. "Oh please master, you couldn't hurt me, I am the one who trained you remember?" Isabelle says with a smile. "Ya you sure did" Freya says, finally picking herself up out of bed.
"Here let me get you dressed master" Isabelle says as she grabs a beautiful red velvet dress from the ginormous closet in Freya's room. "No it's okay, I can do it myself, and oh yeah stop calling me master, you know I hate that" Freya says, grabbing the dress from Isabelle's hands. "But my lady, it is what I am paid to do, and I intend on getting my moneys worth" Isabelle says with a laugh.
Freya starts struggling while putting on her dress. "I swear it's like corset's were made to kill the innocent" she thinks to herself. "Here master, let me help you" Isabelle says while lacing up her dress. "That should do the trick" she says, as she pats Freya on her back. "Ya it will help bring my death to a close end" Freya says, as she tries to breath. "Oh calm down master, I mean just look at your breasts in this" Isabelle says with another laugh. "Oh god!" Freya, says as she looks in the mirror. "Why do these things have to be so big?" she wonders. "They make walking up straight so hard" she says with a laugh. "What was that master?" Isabelle says while leaning closer to try and hear better. "Nothing, your free to go" she says while still looking at herself in the mirror. 
Isabelle takes her leave, and Freya stares our her open window and sees the vast land of flowers and grass perfectly placed in the meadow of her backyard. "Where was Damien last night?" she wonders. Isabelle soon returns to the room, only this time she has a cup of tea perfectly placed on a round golden tray. "What's wrong master?" she says while giving her the tea. "Nothing is wrong, I was just thinking of the events of last nights ball" Freya says, as she remembers the face of Damien and the look of blush upon his cheeks. 
"Where did you go?" she says accidentally out loud. "What master?" Isabelle says with concern. "Oh nothing, just babbling to myself again, that's all" Freya says, as she looks towards Isabelle and plants a big fake smile on her face. "You know master, talking to yourself is bad" Isabelle says with a laugh. "You know you could get me sent to the dungeon for telling your other personality family secrets". "Oh shut up!" Freya says while laughing and almost dropping her tea. "Be careful master, you know if you break that cup you will get a nice old scolding from your father" Isabelle says, once again being sarcastic. "Oh I just have to love you Isabella" Freya says while laughing more. "I know" Isabelle says, while leaving the room with a smile.
Freya looks out the window again, wondering about the night she was banished from leaving the castle. "I'm so sorry Damien, I didn't know you would still be angry with me even threw all these years". She starts to remember what happened on that terrible night. Damien's face, covered in rain drops and tears that he had cried. "He looked so sad" Freya says, while letting some tears drip down her face. She quickly wiped them away, and readjusted herself. "I need to forget, but I know I can't" she says while leaving her room. Just before she closes her door, she tells herself. "I will always remember you".
(Flashback ends)


© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Jocker, like the mystery behind freya and Damien. If wonder what
happened...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on September 23, 2013
Last Updated on September 23, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek