Chapter 15 (Still wondering why)

Chapter 15 (Still wondering why)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 15

Under the bell tower there we stood, just the two of us, or that is how it felt. People scattered the place, but I didn't notice. I was to bust staring at the beautiful lady in front of me. Her hair blowing in the gentle breeze, and the the way the sunlight lit up her face and showed it to the whole world. "Why are you staring at me?" Freya says, while looking up with a smile. "Oh sorry.. I was thinking of something" I say with a smile back. "About what?" she says with a tilt of her head. "Nothing important" I say with a nervous chuckle.
She grabs my hand, and takes me threw the busy roads. Everything is happening at once, but I don't seem to notice. People fighting over a lady, and some old guy selling cabbage. All I am focused on is the feel of her hand in mine. We finally stop, and we are in a forest. "What is this place?" I wonder, but it is to late to ask as she grabs my hand tighter and runs with me threw the forest. We reach the end of it, and there it is. A beautiful flower garden, with what seems like a million different flowers. "This is my secret place" she explains as we venture closer to it. "Then why share it with me?" I say with a laugh. "Cause I..never mind" she says as she brings me to one of the flowers.
She picks it up, and sniffs it and then smiles. "Here you smell" she says, as she hands it towards me. I take it to my nose, but I can already smell as it comes inches from my face. It smells of great honeysuckle, in a warm spring day. "What kind of flower is this?" I ask curiously. "It is a honeysuckle flower, it is very rare" she says, as she takes my hand and takes me to yet another wondrous place. "You know you are the first person to ever see this place". She takes me to a place with a huge bed of water, almost like a lake. "Really?" I say in shock. "With how beautiful she is, I bet she has lots of guys over" I say with a sigh.
"What was that?" she says as she leans closer to me. "Oh nothing" I say shyly. "Okay well enough of show and tell, lets get down to business" she says while crossing her arms. "How am I supposed to teach you here?" I say with a chuckle. "Should I teach you to walk on water?". "Shut up!" she says, as she takes me by the arm and leads me back to the forest where the huge cherry trees stand. "Good enough for you?" she says with a cocky smile. "Are you sure you are up for this?" I ask in caution. "Yes of course, why else would I bring you here?" she says while punching me in the arm. "Sorry was just being safe" I say as I rub my arm.
She chuckles softly, and it takes me by surprise how beautiful it sounded. Before I start to trail off again, I take her by the hand and say, "Follow me". I take her to the biggest tree I can find, and tell her, "Alright, now follow me". I start to climb the tree, and look down every now and again to see if she is following. She was, but she was starting to struggle and my way of trying to make her a little faster didn't work out so well. I did my best though and said, "Come on you whimp you can do it!". As the words slip out of my mouth I wish I didn't say it. Her response was startling, instead of screaming at me she simply said, "Shut up and keep going, you are holding me down back here".
"Wow this woman is just right for me" I say with a whisper. We finally reach the top, and grab her by the hand once she reaches the last branch. "You ready?" I say, as I leap to the closest tree to try and make it easier for her. "Yeah I am ready" she says, as she follows me. I see a tree about 20 ft away from us. I make the jump towards it and makes it. "I don't think I can make that" she says with a chuckle. "Come on you can do it, it is a straight jump, just try it" I say with a smile. She jumps towards it, and just as I think she is going to make it, she doesn't. She starts falling down quickly, and so the only reaction I have is to jump after her. 
I catch her, and flip her on top of me so if we land it will be on me. I reach for a branch, but can't grab one. Finally I catch one, and hold on for dear life. "Just hold on!" I tell her, as she starts to slip from my fingers. She tries her best, but slips from my hands and again I loose her. Suddenly a rush of energy fills my body. Wings grow from my back and my eyes turn a crimson red. My mind is still under my control, but this rush of energy is increasingly getting powerful. I fly towards and catch her, and she clings to me like a sloth. I slowly fly away with her in my arms  and then land on the soft grass.
She looks at me and can't believe her eyes, this weird form of mine is scaring her down to every chill in her body. "What the hell are you?" she says while backing away. I look at myself and notice my body itself has changed as well. My hair is longer, and my nails are almost like claws. "What the hell are you?!" she screams. 


© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Holy... S**t! What a b***h!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on September 24, 2013
Last Updated on September 24, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek