Chapter 25 (The End War)

Chapter 25 (The End War)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 25 
Alice sits there, confused. "Does this mean that there was a war back then?" she says. "Yes, it was known as the end war" Damien says while pulling back his bangs. "And...you were apart of this war?" Alice says with a sad look in her eyes. "Yes, Peter and I clashed and it did not end well". Alice sits back and brings her knees close to her chest. "So when you said I would never meet my uncle, is this what you meant, does that mean you killed him?" she says while tears stream down her face.
"Yes..." Damien says as he hangs his head in shame as his hair falls in front of his face. "Why?!" she says, pounding away at his chest. "I did what I had to do darling...you wouldn't understand" Damien says while still looking down and trying his best to stop himself from crying. "What do you mean you did what you had to do?!" "Just because he decided to be good, doesn't mean you had to kill him!" Alice shouts. "What he was doing was far from being good Alice, trust me" he says while tears stream down his face.
"He chose to be an angel, the most beautiful creature in the world people say, how in the world did he choose wrong?" Alice says challenging him. "Because angels are far from perfect" he says while clenching his teeth in anger. "They killed my parents, even if they were demons, what gives them the right to slay good people?!" he says while clenching his pants. "Just because they were demons...that was the only reason why those angels feel justified to do their actions...they are horribly wrong...you just can go and kill people like that because they are different...if I have taught you anything in this story...its that".
"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to upset yo-" "No it's fine" Damien says as he covers her mouth. "I do not wish to speak of this any longer...please just let it be" he says as he removes his hand and collects himself. "Do you wish to know the story behind the war, the reason why I did what had to be done?" he says looking her in the eyes. "I wish to know everything" she says in the utmost confidence in herself. "Very well then" he says while putting his hand upon her forehead.
(Flashback Starts)
"The world is at war Damien, the angels have multiplied under Ureil's order, he has a whole army now" Bo says while panting. "We need to work on your training more, its been three years and you still are barely better then me" he says with a laugh. "That's because you spend most of your time going out to go buy drinks and women" I say with a laugh. "True as that may be, you are still lacking in strength, you're quick, but you don't have much power in your punches" Bo says while leaping towards me. 
"I have enough to send you flying" I say while dodging his attack and upper cutting him in the jaw. Bo does a back flip and lands on his feet. "Your brother could do that when you guys were thirteen years old, and your 19, so you have a lot of catching up to do, so don't get cocky boy!" Bo says while running towards me. "My brother is all about strength, as long as I keep my distance and attack quickly, even with my strength, I can win" I say with a huge grin as I dodge his attack again. "Just because you can dodge doesn't mean you'll win" he says cautiously. "You're right" I say as I appear behind him and suplex him.
His head, and my back connect with the ground making a loud crashing noise. "See?" "Just like that I could have beaten Peter" I say with a smile. "You're right, your quick, but you are not strong enough to withstand a blow even from me" Bo says as he gets up quickly and punches me in the face. I'm sent flying and my body connects with the ground in a huge crash. I lay there, motionless as I try to get air back into my lungs. 
"I can't move" I finally have enough oxygen to say. Why does he always have to be right all the time? "Because it's my duty to be right all the time" he says while picking me up from the ground. "How did you know what I was thinking?" I say with a chuckle. "It was just a hunch" he says while laughing with me. "It's been three years...when do you think Uriel will make his move?" I say, thinking of Peter and what he might be doing right now. "Some time soon, I think, angels always take their to time to prepare and make sure everything will be set in motion so they have almost certain victory".
"But lucky for us, Uriel is leading this army, so there won't be to much planning into this war" Bo says with a laugh. "Which means we are going to be the ones who come up with a strategy huh?" I say while standing straight in confidence. "Yes, unfortunately" Bo says as we start walking back to the house. "What a drag" I say with a laugh.


© 2014 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on January 30, 2014
Last Updated on January 30, 2014


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek