Chapter 19 (Is this the end?)

Chapter 19 (Is this the end?)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 19
     Alice wakes up in a daze. Her eyes are blurry and blood shot, and she has a massive headache. What happen? she thinks to herself as she picks herself up from the floor. She checks the house for any sign of life, and realizes that Bo and her father are nowhere to be found. "Seriously?". "What the hell happened here?" she says, while searching for clues that might help her in this situation.
     "Wait a second". "Maybe this will work". Alice starts to sniff the air, like she did when Bo first showed up. This time she was focusing on the strong scent of her fathers cologne. As she sniffs around like a wild mut, she finally smells it. The smell of her fathers cologne is still overwhelming even from this distance. That's the only thing she smells though. For some odd reason she can smell something else, something more along the lines of iron. Then she comes to the realization that it could only be one thing, blood.
~.~
     "You're going to regret this Nephilim!" the man says stumbling back into the corner again, only this time coughing up blood. "Oh am I?" Damien says, as he wipes the blood from his sword. "Yes!". "God will smite you all!" the man screams in an attempt to scare Damien. "Oh is that so?". "Then why doesn't who do it right now, in front of one of is precious creations?" Damien says with a laugh. "Hmm what's that?". "No sound from the mighty old man, alright then, guess he just gave me permission to kill you".
     The man starts to laugh hysterically. "You-u-u-u d-d-don't even know what's coming to you b-b-boy!". "Is that a threat?". "I don't do to kindly to threats, b-b-boy". Damien slowly walks over to the mans body and towers over him with his giant sword in hand. "Alright Muramasa, let's show this guy that the next time he says something, he better make it a promise!" he says with a slash of his sword.
~.~
     Alice stumbles back, What is happening to me? she thinks as she holds her head in pain. My body, its.. changing" she says with a rasp in her voice. She starts to grow claws instead of hands, and her hair turns from red to a deep black. Her eyes turn red as well, and she sprouts huge feather like wings from her back that are also pitch black. "What is going on?" she says in a voice unfamiliar to her, it almost sounds transparent, like a radio when it is dying. The voice scares her and she starts to tremble with fear.
     "Am I turning into some demon?" she says, as the rest of her body starts to change, including what she is wearing. Her skin turns hard, but smooth like dragon skin. Soon her mind is flooded with feelings of blood lust and anger. All the bad things that have ever happened in her life, also flood her mind. The beatings, never knowing her real parents, and now those memories were driving her.
~.~
     Bo leaves the bar, drunk, like always, but still somehow seems to be walking just fine. "God, why does Damien have to be so stupid!" he says a loud with a drunken hiccup. As he walks, he hears a noise. It sounds like a man laughing, like he has gone insane. As he walks towards the noise, he smells something, something he is only use to smelling around him, blood. He walks down the alley, only to find Damien towering over someone like he was his prey.
     "What are you doing?". "Stop playing around and kill this guy already!" Bo says with a laugh. Soon after he said that, the man drew silent. He knew Damien had finished the job. "Good job kid!" Bo says, as he taps Damien on the back. Damien though, refused to move, he wasn't so satisfied with what he had done.
     "Hey man, what's going on?". "Don't tell me that you are still mad at me" Bo says with a laugh. As soon as he said that, he felt something odd, like a immense power was growing. Then he felt, dread, and hate. “Is that?” But before Bo could speak anymore, Damien spoke. “It’s Alice” he says, as he breaks into a run towards the house. “Wait for me!” Bo shouts, as he chases after him.

     Damien busts open the door, only to find his precious little girl in a new form. Her power was flooding the room, and she stood there laughing. The power was making her smile; she could finally get her revenge. She could finally take all of the pain away. Revenge was her only goal, and she will get it done. This power would be her weapon to take her revenge, and she would use it. And no one will ever stand in her way.




© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome as always. It'S getting even more iteresting.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on September 30, 2013
Last Updated on September 30, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek