Chapter 7 (Who was that girl?)

Chapter 7 (Who was that girl?)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

    It was a cold damp day, we didn't get much from the market. We weren't expecting the weather to change so fast. I lay in my bed thinking about this day over and over in my head. It all started when I saw that girl.
    It started off like a regular day. The sun was out, the birds were chirping outside. It was very peaceful. I wasn't expecting the day to occur the way it did. It was strange yet it made such a huge impact on me. It was like the whole day was meant to be from the start.
   I saw her outside in my window this morning. Her hair glistened in the sun, it was beautiful brown color with a black tent that made it shine even more in the beautiful morning sun. Her face was beautiful like a royal girl's would, but who clothes said otherwise. I knew something was off, but I didn't know it would be like this.
   I walked outside to greet her, because she looked very confused. "Hi, my name is Damien" "What is your name?" I ask with a smile. "My name is Freya..." she says shyly. "Not to be rude, but why are you here?" I ask curiously. "I saw you guys in the market" she says making the hair's on the back of Damien's neck stand up. "I want to learn how to do that...that's why I came here" she says while putting down her head.
   "I'm sorry, but we don't exactly train here." "I think it's best if you just head back home before you get into any trouble." The girl doesn't budge, doesn't even flinch. "Look at the sky it's about to rain, go home before you get wet and catch a cold" I say trying to persuade her.
   She doesn't move so I yell at her trying to scare her away,"Get out of here NOW!" "Please just get out of here..." I say kind of begging. The girl still doesn't move, so I pick her up and put her in the house. "Why didn't she just listen to me?" I think to myself. I set her down on the couch for awhile, while i go get my trench coat for her.
    I sit down next to her, after handing her my trench coat. While she is putting it on Peter comes out with his s**t off again like always. "Woah!" he says while looking at the girl on the couch. "Why didn't you tell me we were having a girl over?" he says while winking at me. "She isn't over, she was going to get wet so I brought her in the house."
    Peter plops on the couch next to her still shirtless. "Peter go put your shirt on you creep!" I say laughing. "Hey don't be jealous bro, because I look better than you!" he says showing off his arms. "I am not jealous!" I say while looking down at the ground in shame.
   The girl out of nowhere gets up quickly after looking at the clock. "I got to go!" she says running out the door after giving me back my trench coat. "Wait, where are you going?!" I say chasing after her. "I really have to go she says with a panic. "Well come back here tomorrow, I might be able to teach you something after all" I say with a smile. "Okay" she says with a smile back as she quickly runs away.
   "Who is that girl?" I wonder still lying in my bed. "Why do I still keep thinking about her?" I think to myself aloud. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life even with those ripped clothes she was wearing. Her eyes just connected to mine in a way that made me feel like I was numb.
    Her hair glistened in the morning sun, and dripped a dark brown color in the rain. "She was so beautiful" I think to myself again. "I hope she comes back tomorrow" I can't help, but think to myself. Then I almost fall quickly to sleep awaiting the day I will get to see her again.
    "Freya" is the last thing I say before my mind puts me soundly to sleep. I soon awake the next morning by Peter giving me a note that he said was left for me. The note reads "Meet me tomorrow at noon near the clock tower". "Who gave this to you?" I ask Peter. "I don't know" he says walking away.
     Tomorrow comes quickly as I am standing by the bell tower at noon like the note said. "I think this was just a hoax" I think to myself as I start to walk away. Just as I walk away I hear a voice. "Damien!" "Wait!" I turn around to find the same girl I had been thinking of all of last night. The same girl with the beautiful hair and eyes. It was "Freya" I say as she approaches me.
   
 




© 2012 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

much better that is what you were lacking, great job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
SO SHE GET TO LEARN AND NOT ME????? WAH-???? Hmph! *stomps into corner and steams in fury* Nah just kidding..or am I? ONWARDS!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Treston Seek

11 Years Ago

lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2012
Last Updated on December 7, 2012


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek