Chapter 9 (Lesson 1)

Chapter 9 (Lesson 1)

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 9 (Lesson 1)
She slowly walk you to me with her head down like always. "Why are you so sad?" I ask curiously. "I'm not sad" she says, shyly pushing her hair out of her face. "Well then why do you always keep your head down?" I ask again. "I don't know I just do" she says with a laugh, and a flash of her beautiful smile that I can't help but smile back at. Her beautiful eyes are glimmering in the light, and I can't help but stare deeply into them like I was possessed. 
"So what do you want to know how to do what we do eh?" I say with a laugh, as I try to break the silence. "Yes I do!" She says excitedly. "You sure?" "It's very dangerous and I am concerned for your health" I say with a warning. "I don't care!" she says, taking my hand and dragging me across town to the place where she first saw me, the market. "Are you sure about this?" I ask one more time, even though I feel nervous because she is touching my hand so tightly. "Yes" she says with a blush, as she notices that are hands are still tightly connected.
"Alright then let's go!" I say grabbing her hand and showing hr all the sports we usually hit on our weekly run. "Do you have it down yet?" I ask reminding her of all the hide spots in case she gets caught, and all reminding her all of the quick ways to get around. "Yes I think I understand now" she says, getting excited. "Alright, first we hit the potatoes, and then we head for the fruit, ready?" "Let's go!" I say dashing toward the potato stands. "Alright!" she says following after me.
We fly threw everything, grabbing everything we can, and as fast as we can. We take the short cut down the alley and wait for the people to start noticing that all of their stuff is gone. As soon as they crowd starts a uproar we get in a group of people, trying to make their way out as the police storm the market. We make it out in perfect timing, like is was just like clockwork. I take her by the hand and bring her down a alley. 
"Fun wasn't it?" I say laughing and panting. "Ya it was" she says breathing hard, and brushing back her beautiful brown hair from her face. The authorities start to show up, and one of the stand owner looks at us, and points at us, "Its them!" he says as we take off down the alley. We turn each corner, and we make a break down the long alley hallway, we come to stop at the end cause there is a dead end. "Can you climb a wall?" I ask breathlessly. "I have never tried before, but I guess there is no time like the present" she says laughing and climbing up the wall with ease. "She is a quick learner" I say as I climb up the wall in a matter of seconds.
We run threw some more alley's and secret places that I know are short cuts. We end up being chased for quite awhile before we finally reach it to my house. "Are you okay?" I ask while whipping my sweat from my forehead, and panting. "Yes I am fine" she says breathing heavily. I catch my self looking up, and she bent over, and her breasts are exposed, but all I do is blush, and look away. "I can't be thinking about stuff like that, i'm only twelve" I say to myself. 
Just then Peter walks out of the house and sees us both again with each other outside the house. "What are you guys doing over here again? he asks curiously, and again he has no shirt on. "She was learning her first lesson" I say while laughing. Freya starts to blush, because she noticed that Peter doesn't have his shirt on. "What do you mean?" he says walking up to us, and flexes but pretends like he isn't. 
"I was teaching her how to run" I say jokingly. "Ah so you were" he says laughing at his own sarcasm. He gently grabs Freya, and holds her close and asks, "Are you okay?". Freya blushes even more, and under her breath she says, "Yes". "She is fine" I say grabbing her and pulling her away. "Oh Damien don't be jealous" Peter says flashing his pretty boy of a smile at Freya. 
"I'm not jealous!" I say grabbing her by the arm and dragging her into this house while Peter follows. I go to the kitchen and get her a glass of water and give it to her. "You can sit on the couch with me if you want" I say, flashing the best smile I possibly can. "You know Damien, you are trying to hard" Peter says with a smile and he grabs Freya and gives her a big hug. "Stop that!" I say grabbing him and tackling him outside of the house. We start to fight, as Freya nervously stays inside the house. Bo soon comes out of his room, hearing the yelling that me and Peter are doing. 
"Stop that right now you bloody kids!" he says, charging outside the house, completely oblivious of Freya standing right in the middle of the room. He lights his cigarette and takes a few puffs. "You bloody kids get on my f*****g nerves" he says, as he looks back to go back inside the house and notices Freya. "Now I know why they are fighting" he says with a laugh.
"Who the hell are you little girl?" he says walking into the house and sits next to her on the couch. "My..my..my name is Freya" she says with kind of a scared look. "Don't be afraid of him!" we say as we come back into the house. Bo just keeps glaring at her like he knows something about her that we don't even though he just met her. "I want this girl out of my house, and I never want to see her again" he says calmly while going back to his room.
"What?!" "Why?!" we ask but it is already too late. "Do I really have to go?" she says with a sad look on her face. "Yes i'm sorry, but don't be too sad i'm sure he didn't mean forever" I say with kind of a smile. I grab her hand and slowly walk her outside the door, like someone just died and I taking her to a funeral. "No, we can talk to Bo, and we can still see her!" Peter says grabbing me. "Didn't you just hear Bo?" I say looking down. "Yes I did and we can fight this, we don't always have to do what he says!" Peter says, getting angry. 
Before we realize it, Freya is gone. We look for her every where, but we can't find her. "I think we should just go home" I say whipping the sweat off my face. "Ya I think so too" Peter says with a sigh. We head are way back to the house and get there around midnight. "Wow I didn't realize we took that long" I say with a laugh as I push open the door. Bo is sitting there on the couch with another cigarette and asks, "Where were you bloody kids?" he says while glaring at us.
"We were looking for the girl that you scared away!" he says getting angry again. "It was for your own good" Bo says calmly and taking some more puffs of his cigarette. "How would you know?" Your not our real dad!" Peter says as he goes to the room and slams the door behind him. Bo goes in there and grabs him by the neck and slams him against the wall. "Let me ask you a question boy, where would you be without me?" he says angrily. 
There is a long pause, and no one answers. "That's right" Bo says dropping him from his grip and leaving the room. Peter just sits there silently. Then he gets on his bed, and faces towards the wall and falls asleep. I am left there, standing in the middle of the room motionless. "I will see you again" is all I can think about before, I drag my body to bed and fall into a deep sleep.


© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am automaticly intrieged... what does bo know... that seen with freya bending over is classic anime. Good job... again.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Treston Seek

10 Years Ago

lol u dont know for a looooooonngggggg time

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Added on June 25, 2013
Last Updated on June 25, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek