Howling Wolves  Part 1

Howling Wolves Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 170

Howling Wolves

Part 1


The house seemed empty once we arrived back at the cabin. I was worried at first because the house was dark; at least that’s what it looked like on the outside. Yet I knew there would have been trouble the moment we went through the gate and the driver met the watchmen and seeing they had only changed shift as they opened the gate after they had looked inside our limo including the trunk, they even swept for bugs and tracking devices just in case.


It was three of the checkpoints we had to go through before we even reached the main road to our cabins. Stringum and Mr. Vincent weren’t taking any chances what so ever, not what happened at his places. The place was guard like Fort Knox or better, seeing other guards walking the perimeter. They were told to shoot first ask questions later.


Once inside I quickly reset the alarm at the door stating I was home, I heard the TV going down the hall as I grabbed cold sodas for all of us and plastic cups. And several cans of whip-cream and chocolate sauces for later. Giving them to Dillon to take out to the pool. I hadn’t been in the hot tub since Shawn and Arthur cleaned it. I was told it was good as new.


But I had other things in mind at the moment watching Dora grabbing two thermoses and heated my tea in the microwave and the sex drink before filling them. As the rest of us made our way back down to my room, I quickly took a peek inside Shawn and Arthur’s room. Seeing them sound asleep on their beds while the guards were having sex with two different girls then they had earlier on the bed.


They gave me a nod and I closed the door, telling them that everyone else’s was spending the night at the hotel or at the other cabins.  Not that it matters any considering they weren’t allowed to leave the room without Shawn and Arthur tied to their hip as it were. Plus they had everything they needed seeing several pizza boxes, chips, and soda. 


I had no doubt it was a drug-induced sleep, and I simply didn’t care as I made my way to my room and quickly set down my things moved my wheelchair to the corner of the room. I couldn’t wait to get out of these clothes and peel off the latex. I had to be careful with it until then as I set on some plastic sheeting and kicked my shoes off inside the closet.


Making sure to give Sparky his well-deserved treat that I had purchased extra just for him, in which he quickly devoured. I wasn’t allowed out of the house without my wheelchair. “So I asked Dillon after he had changed his clothes into comfortable clothes if he wouldn’t mind taking Sparky out to do his business, handing him the leash and the access code to turn off the alarm and reset it.


We had to promise the girls not to undress ourselves, but we were allowed to change our clothes if we wanted to but not to simply put on a robe. We could bring one but that was all. So I quickly put on my hospital scrubs and put my boxers and socks in the hamper and frowned because I hated to get back in my wheelchair. I had no choice other than having them pick me up off the floor, something I had refused to let happen.


I quickly grabbed a new box of condoms and took my medicines like a good boy. Placed my robe in my lap, plus the candles they had sent me as I made way down the hall. Telling the boys to meet us out in the pool, passing the girls as they smiled at us for doing what we were told.


I lit the candles letting the boys put them in the water of the pool, and had Dillon and them bring over the pool pillows and mattress off the chairs for later and had them arrange them around the hot tub. Sparky found his spot and dog pillow with everything he would need near the door and the kitchen. He didn’t mind the pool as much as the bathtub, mostly because he had been in the tub with me as I bathed him and the Vincent boys.


Plus he still had his bone and the second portion of prime rib and the scarps we had taken with us, which was plenty to keep him occupied. Alana turned on the radio finding some music that set the mood a bit, nothing too soft that would put all to sleep. We didn’t have to worry about how loud it was, because our parents wouldn’t be home, and neither would anyone else that we knew of.


The rule didn’t extend to the girls as we noticed they were all wearing robes. It made my penis jump just seeing them as they came toward us. Placing the bottles of wine and the plastic wine glasses near the hot tub as one of them turned on the jets, and placed more scented candles around it. I quickly parked my wheelchair and walked towards them. Almost falling, but they caught me letting me fall gently on one of the mattresses. I tried to apologize having them shush me as they helped me off with my shirt tossing it into a corner, allowing me to be first as they undressed me and slightly disappointed because I was only wearing two articles of clothing.


It was Fauna turn to be first as she helped me up and let me dive into the pool first as I watched her drop her robe and smiled finding her tantalizing naked body. While I watched the other boys being undressed by the girls and dive in next to me; so they could watch them drop their robes causing all of us to salivate, as they swam closer to us.


It was way better than watching bay watch as they did so coming closer and dived in as the candles softly floated around us, being our only light besides the full moon showing through the windows, and the glass ceiling. I had always wondered what would happen during a thunderstorm when large hail pounded the roof, but I had been told it was very thick glass and it was covered before a storm of any kind. It wasn’t quite winter, where the snow would fall and when it did the snow simply slid off it.


We didn’t do much in the pool, as far as sex goes, but we did kiss a lot and stimulated each other as we made our way closer to the sides or the steps in my case so we could, as I swam over and opened a box of condoms; for Fauna and I. Water was easier for me to handle because it held me up and I didn’t need to stand on my own once Fauna took me in her arms as she slipped a condom on me and slipped me inside of her, pushing me to the sides of the pool where I wouldn’t have to work as hard as we had soft gentle sex, and nibbled on her breasts and earlobes, kissing passionately, sometimes frantically as if we were each other's last meal. Until we both couldn’t stand up… more so for me than her, as we were the first to get out of the pool and climb into the hot tub; more for warmth as we continued off where we left off.


I was told that tonight we would share each others company, but the following nights and the days to come we would spend that time alone. I had asked regarding what they meant regarding the following nights as Fauna told me they would be spending two weeks with me and my family as well as my friends. I didn’t want to tell her I was spending the second week with my mother, but it was always good to be up front. So I told her, she shrugged her shoulders and said they had been informed that they would be going with me during the time I was spending with my mother, that they were still working out the details regarding mine and their safety.


When I was told that I couldn’t wait to introduce them to my Santaquin friends as well as my grandmother and my mother. Yet like she said the details still needed to be ironed out. I was mostly concerned about my father, wondering if he would be home or not, by then from the hospital. According to Mr. Stringum when I overheard him mention he had put him there personally.


Again I was concerned about being in my weakened state could I protect them. I could only hope now that poison was gone and I would gain my strength quickly. Either way, I planned to push myself until I was at least a hundred percent or near enough by then.


I was soon followed by my other mermaids as they too climbed into the tub as the Alana passed around the sex drink telling us they had added something else to invigorate us in this batch in other words given us a little extra pep for a very long night of mind-blowing sex and stimulation.


I sipped my tea letting settle my cough as I also drank the sex drink the flavors seemed to enhance it and I questioned what else they put in it. I prayed it wasn’t poison and then again I had no reason to worry; trusting that so far Dr. Sars and her daughters are nothing like Gloria, and if Stringum trusted her that was good enough for me. 


Then again I trusted the Vincent and Mom and Dad and looked what happened. Once again I searched for Jeff and again the spot was we linked was cold and empty will except for a tiny little flicker as it whispered that I had nothing to be concerned about telling me he’d kick my butt if I didn’t make my mermaids howl all night long and that included Alana and Dora.


After we had rested a bit I waited to change partners, but the girls wanted to cover me in chocolate sauce and whip cream. Dillon was also being covered by Alana and Dora. Letting each of the boys Walter and Scot pick between us. It would be the first time either of the boys had me or I them, and I was really looking forward to it, but then again I was into the kinky stuff and so were they.


It was a wild sex party as they licked every inch of me and Dillon right down to our toes. I was little concerned that my nectar would be a little on the bitter side, but no one said anything as they took turns getting every last drop before it was my turn starting with each of the girls first.


Once we had we climbed back into the hot tub to clean off and drink one of the bottles of wine saving the rest until we made it back to my room, letting the boys clean up our mess placing our clothes and towels into the hamper as we dressed in our robes. There was no discussion if we wanted another bath after we broke in the bed. It was simply stated as I watched Isza run the bath asking us what flavor we wanted I said. “Anything different then peach and cream.” Which opened me to more questions considering they knew that was my favorite, and right now I didn’t want to go into that and spoil the mood of our lovemaking.


Once again I parked my wheelchair against the wall and walked towards the bed and climbed into the middle of it. As Sparky jumped on it only to jump off because we had no intentions of sleeping yet as my three girl mermaids and Dillon joined me helping strip the bed down to the top sheet so when we used the chocolate and whip- cream all we had to do was remove it and not ruin the top bedding or the bed we were sleeping in.


I let them remove my robe as I watched Walter and Scot climb on their couch bed with Alana and Dora where they would be spending the night, but for now, like us, we had no intention of going to bed as Dillon and I let them remove our robes that we wouldn’t need until morning. I wanted to try some new moves that I had been thinking about, now that we were on a comfortable bed. With two guys and three women, the possibilities were endless.


I had decided for the first movie I wanted to try what Stringum did the other night with me and one of the girls I was within the hot tub.  So I had Dillon lay on his back and Nora laid on top of him breast side up. So Dillon could massage them and stimulate her as often as he like as his penis sprang up between her sweet spot allowing me access to both.


Once I had them into position I had a weird idea pop into my head, Telling Isza to get in spider position with Dillon and Nora. She seemed confused like the rest of them. While our other group of friends were going add it as they stopped long enough to see what I was doing.


Once in position, I laid down one-sided and had Fauna take the other. I grabbed a bottle of chocolate sauces and a can of whip-cream setting it nearby in arms reach and had Fauna watch to see what I had in mind. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that I wanted a nice tasty penis sandwich in between to tasty sweet spots. In fact, I called a penis sandwich. Or simply put a sandwich with a side of penis. Fauna and I found it quite enjoyable as the two girls climaxed over and over again, listening to their screams echo the room. Tasting each of them as we worked together having or sandwich with a side of penis as Dillon became the mayo too add to it.


Once we had all we could get for now and the two girls wanted a break after so many climaxes. It was mine and Fauna turn, to try my new position. I smiled seeing the other group give it a try. Asking me what I call it. I said; “a sandwich with a side of penis.” More I thought about the possibilities were become endless on how I could use this formation.


Telling them I would like to try a Double-Decker sandwich or a club; now that we had enough girls and boys in the room. Again someone calls it an orgy, which was true, but to us, was just clean wholesome fun with close friends all wanting to share each others company in having mind-blowing sex. Personally, I don’t know why so many are against that. Then again there are just as many that are for it and those that are for it that say they aren’t, making damn sure not to miss an opportunity to have group sex.


After Fauna and I had a turn, I asked Walter and Scot to get on the bed in spider position and let the girls decide, but I chose Alana and Isza so we could have a side of wheat bread and side of white bread. Then I had another idea pop into my mind having two woman and two guys Dillon and I and Nora and Dora still available. I changed the name as a club sandwich with a side of fries, with fry sauce and catch up.


Letting Fauna take the chocolate sauce and whip-cream spread around us as she piled the whip-cream and drizzled the chocolate sauce in the middle of our club sandwich and the breast of all the girls and mine and Dillon’s back, and to lick off with our two girls as they slipped on a condom for us. Dinner was once again served. If only we had a camera, you might see the strangest mess of bodies in the most organized position of a rose, or kaleidoscope of odd patrons as our artwork come alive.


Once, everyone, had a turn being the sandwich and the fry’s as well as the sauce, which became a new favorite of ours as we imaged what it would be like to have a couple of large penis or more, and I happened to know some boys that had them, but sad to say they weren’t here with us and were having their own fun. I had a couple more ideas but I wasn’t sure if it would work or not but I was willing to give it a try, but it would, in the end, it fell flat because the condom got in the way and spoiled the taste.


I called it a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Where one boy was on top with his penis inside the girl and their legs spread just enough so the third person could come up between them and taste them as well as playing linked with a second girl, as chips on the side including dip as someone licks in between them. Again the idea was good but the condom made it not as enjoyable, but it was doable.


Yet everyone had a good time and that was all that mattered as we adjourned again to our bath to clean off the stickiness of the chocolate and the whip-cream and removed the top sheet. We had another round of sex in the tub as we finished off the bottles of wine and made our way back to the bed; worn out as we fell asleep in each other's arms, with breast in our mouth and a girls hand on our penis. What better way to end the night with the howling of wolves?



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 24, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep