Black Sabbath  Part 1

Black Sabbath Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 172

Black Sabbath

Part 1


When I am talking about Black Sabbath; I am not talking about the rock band called Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osborne. I am talking about attending a satanic church service. Stringum had come back right before dinner was about to be served, he looked frustrated the second he walked in the door carrying two boxes. The moment he saw us his face changed to sure confidence stating we had nothing to worry about.


Yet something the way he carried himself that we should be concerned. Dad noticed as I did, but didn’t say anything until he sat down at the table. Shawn and Arthur weren’t present, more so for the Rockwater’s sake, either way, it was far better to have them locked up then having them sitting at the table causing mischief.


I had other things in mind listening to the girl's chatter on who was going to be the lucky one-two spend the rest of the night with me before we all go to bed. Considering the cabin wasn’t big enough for us all to have separate rooms, even with the other cabins it was still quite the challenge not to have cots and sleeping bags sprawled out in all the living rooms or to have multiple bed partners. I am not saying I don’t mind the extra company in my bed, because I like the extra benefits.


Dinner was quieter than usual mostly, after hearing about regarding the robes being our only clothing, meaning they didn’t like us wearing anything underneath them. The question was why, and Stringum didn’t have an answer other than the fact that robes come in two colors. Black with the red stripe and pure white, telling us when they ask us to wear those is when we are participating in a ceremony of some kind.


He didn’t go into detail because all he had was rumors and not actual facts because he hasn’t been able to get inside the church to witness a ceremony. Other than becoming a member, or a true believer, stating they prefer family’s with money, not a single individual like him and Dave, Dave was refused membership because he was single and past the age of 19 and hadn't reached his 25th birthday. 


Stringum wasn’t considered because he was no longer married and has no close family and he being 67 made him eligible for something called the right of passage ceremony. I gathered it could lead to his death unless they still found him useful and the same went for Jared and me, considering we are taking on the role of sick beyond help or elderly; that the only cure would be to let us be reborn through their God Mormo. They are looking for perfect people; people that are gullible to join their church where any crime is only a sin of the world, or govern by the laws of man. Let’s not forget the rich, where money can buy your way in too high positions.


How far you are willing to go to find true spiritual enlightenment? Using drugs, raping and murdering, power and greed are acceptable and preferred to joining this church. I question how many churches are out there those that say do 10 hell Mary’s or pay this amount to the church and your sin is forgiven no matter what it is?


Even the LDS church has some type of forgiveness plan and tithing contribution. True some of it goes for the poor of the church, and church maintenance fund. I question where the rest goes? They say it doesn’t go into membership pockets. Yet there are more poor people than rich people in the LDS Church. The ones that are rich have high positions in the church so to me it raises questions where does the money really go.


Even the Catholic churches are more than they appear to be, rich halls and pews, glittered with gold and showing off their wealth. Yet they too have the poor to look after and some do what they can and it never seems to be enough. Others look the other way stating that God loves the rich more than the poor so he blesses them more because they are rich. So once again I question which is the true church? When they all have similarities in their culture and doctorin?


Only thing I was certain of was the church we had been invited too had nothing to do with God, but of the devil incarnate. Where I have been told and have seen for my self that sin is acceptable, murder is not murder but considered a sacrifice in the name of their God to find favor among its members. So yes I was very much concerned about going, because like Stringum we were unsure what we might see that would become one of our worst nightmares. Just thinking about it put me in a mood of melancholy, almost in a depressed state of mind. Instead of a night of lovemaking with my mermaids or stimulating my friends.


Like Stringum I put on a happy face and did my best not show how concerned I really was about going to church, and taking the chance that someone would recognize me or my Rothwell family. Personally, I rather stayed at home, as I imagined the worst things that we might see and none of it was pleasant or spiritual as I searched out Jeff and his thoughts about going. Only finding cold and unanswered questions; I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not.


All I knew was that if I was going to die he would be there, even though last time he was cutting it a bit closes, compared to his regular ghostly visits. True I was no longer in any real danger after the Gloria incident. However, he did say he wouldn’t be far, stating once again my life was about to change and it didn’t bowed well. You got to hate free will and the people that seek out trouble or want to cause you trouble. I hated even more not knowing what kind of trouble I needed to look out for.


I can say that Isza won the luck of the draw as I watched her leave the table telling me she was just going to run us a bath, wanting to try out some new flavor of bubble bath and scented oils that were all the rave back in the nudist colony. It didn’t matter that I had already bathed twice today. It wasn’t a bath she really had in mind, where we wash off the daily grime; instead, it was a sensual and sexual bath that any boy like me could ever dream of having.


Then again I wasn’t the average boy where all my sexual fantasy came true and had parents that would forbid me from doing so. Instead, Mom said I would be right down when she was ready for me, asking if she could join me. Watching her give me a silly grin that said she wanted to show me how much she loves me. Dad too tried to invite himself only to have Mr. and Mrs. Rockwater tell him if he and Mom were joining they wanted to join us as well. Isza placed her hands on her hips said. “Of course you can but he is all mines for the first hour or so.”


Mom and them agreed watching her go to the cupboard and started to make a large batch of the new sex remedy. Instead of crushing up one of the pills for me to get started, she gave me, Dad and Mr. Rockwater two crushed up pills and 3 cups of sexual remedy. That would give us a hard-on in a matter of minutes. Plus rejuvenate us in less than 10 minutes or so for at least several hours.


I knew why Mom and Dad wanted to included Mr. and Mrs. Rockwater, it was to get them back on their good side, plus they had heard about my new positions I had created and were very interested in trying them. So I made a compromise that Jake and Adam would join us later when we adjured to the bed. After they had finished bathing with Mr. and Mrs. Vincent and their parents plus my other mermaid's friends and Highland friends who were planning similar activities.


It was then that Stringum pulled me and Jared aside telling us his concerns regarding what could happen tomorrow in church or the social, plus the big party on Wednesday. He was more afraid of them finding out that Jared and I were not as bad off as we seemed. I had to admit I too was a little concerned so I asked what he purposes we should do.


He stated that being paralyzed wasn’t going to work once someone notices a toe, foot or leg twitch. We needed a better disguise that keeps us on the bench, but not out for the count knowing that if we were out for the count it could mean death for Jared and me as well as my family once they find out we had tricked them. Not that they were already on a manhunt for us.


The plan he had come up with was leg braces stating we were slowly coming out of a paralyzed state, after the car accident. That it wasn’t until recently that we started to show signs yet it is unclear how long before or if we will regain full uses of our legs. He could have the braces and pair of worn crutches in a few hours, but he needed to act now. Jared and I shrugged our shoulders considering our lives and our family lives depended on me and Jared in selling the lie. Watching him get up and go to the phone and call whoever that would send the items needed post haste. Again personally I think not going would have been far easier, but that wasn’t on the table.


There was nothing more I could do regarding tomorrow except worry, so I made my way down the hall with sodas and sandwiches, plus whip-cream and chocolate sauce in my lap, having Sparky follow me. The first thing I noticed was the radio had been turned on in my room playing R & B music. Which was more too my liking, then again I was well rounded in the music culture stating I like all music, well except for rap music. But R & B was a very good choice to be having romantic sex with truly a very beautiful mermaid-like Isza.


The door was open waiting for me and so was Isza completely naked lying on the bed. It made me think the first time we met, how naked girl like her caused me to be shy and stupid. Then again all girls that weren’t family members caused that. I smiled liking what I was seeing. Feeling my heart beat increase and my penis jump stating I was indeed interested in her.


I wasn’t ashamed about having an erection anymore like I used to be, it was considered a compliment or at least that was what I was taught. So after taking a very good look, I unburdened myself placing my items on the coffee table and parked my wheelchair into the corner near the bed and was about to make my way over to the bed.


Until Isza decided too that she wanted to be the one to undress me. I had learned a long time ago that most girls I had been with liked to do the honors of doing that. I didn’t mind it in the least. Letting her push me up against the wall and kiss me as she slowly removed my clothing one article at time and placed them inside the hamper, indicating I wouldn’t be needing them the rest of the night; until I too was naked and very much aroused as she stroked me, then indicated the soft fur rug by the fireplace lit and surrounded with lit candles and the furniture push back against the wall. I watched her close the door and turn off the lights while I made my over to the rug making myself comfortable.


She smiled at me as she made her way over to me and lay down beside me. I reached over for the box of condoms, hearing her giggle. “Not yet my little spider, I want you to pleasure me as you did on the boat the last time we were alone together. We have all night to have sex, providing you have earned that. I want to remember what it was like to be held, kissed and stimulated by you so I can get the image of Shawn accosting me earlier out of my mind.”


I gave a quick nod and crawled on top of her as I kissed her softly and slowly as I lay on top of her. She shivered and moaned as I took my time to nibble on her earlobes and returned to her mouth to kiss her feeling her place her arms around me.


To think only a few months ago I would have never imagined me being with a girl, certainly not like this. Kissing maybe, but not naked with one. I smiled hearing or more like feeling Jeff humming inside of me. Stating he too was very much aroused and approved wholeheartedly what I was doing.


Something I had questioned many times over when he was gone or at least I could feel him or hear him more less see him. I had always liked the feel of a good pair of beasts in my hands. It was far different being with girls compared to my adoptive Mom or my sisters. It was more exciting, more sexual than being with them only proving or showing them I loved them more than words could describe. There was more of electric charge, or a sense of pleasure that went beyond, more like a spiritual awakening.


She arched her back the moment I took her breast and biting hard on her tender n*****s. I moaned; “cherry with a hint of orange my favorite.” The moment I said that the image of Gloria popped into my mind, it made me stop as the feeling rolled over me. I let the image fade and took the other one finding a different flavor. One I wasn’t all that familiar with. Candied plumbs, with a hint of cinnamon, then went back to her lips and took her breath away.


The fire felt good on my naked skin and I liked the candlelight that flickered in her eyes and how good she felt under me. How for one minute could I think of Gloria with such beauty, such compelling softness? I mentally shook my head so all I could see and feel was Isza as I made my way down to her stomach and played with her belly button.


I had no problem remaining hard, not with a girl anyway, and I was glad yet I questioned how could Shawn and Arthur couldn’t except when they are having sex with other boys or men. Again I shook my mind and focused on Isza feeling her spread her legs as I slowly made my way down to her perfectly groomed sweet spot. The one place I knew I could pleasure her without question. She climaxed over and over again, just as I was just getting started only using my tongue and fingers. I smiled “My beautiful rose like that does she?”


She answered breathlessly as she ran her fingers through my hair. “Yes, my little spider, oh how I missed you.”


I said. “I missed you too... more than you’ll ever know my little spiced candied roses.” I continued my torture her until she begged me to take her.


I crawled on top of her and kissed her as my arms reached for the box of condoms. Asking her as I nibbled on her earlobes, she moaned. “Oh yes.” Yet I denied her, wanting to spend more time stimulating her. But instead, she rolled us when I made my back down to her breasts. Stating it was her turn to taste me.


I closed my eyes as she kissed me then trailed her tongue down my chest until she had placed my very hard penis in her mouth. I wasn’t sure how my nectar would taste without the chocolate or whip-cream. Considering it had only been a day or two without the drug that was removing the poison out of my system. She didn’t indicate that it wouldn’t be enjoyable, as she worked it until she got what she wanted. She moaned that it still not as sweet as it was before, but it was sweet enough, that just needs a little more time like fine wine or aged cheese.


I didn’t apologize because it was what it was. All it was good for was condom or lots of chocolate sauce and whip cream. It didn’t bother her enough too not make sure she got every drop nor did she share it with me. She teased me by thinking she was returning to my lips only to stop to bite on my n*****s and nibble on my earlobes, asking me if I was really ready to show her all that I learned over the last few months and not too hold anything back. I waited to tell me that she’d kill me if I didn’t, then again she wasn’t Gloria.


I rolled her so I could be the one in charge, only allowing her to slip on a condom. Something Mom and Dad told me that it was proof that the girl really wanted to have sex and always safe sex. Unless she said otherwise that she didn’t require one. Like Mom or Jody and a few other girls and women, I had been with. She smiled seeing me more than ready, mostly because of the remedy and the sex pills. The other was more me than anything else being a very horny 16-year-old boy. I smiled as took her hard and fast, she moaned with excitement and I could see it in her eyes that I surprised her.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep