Hunting  Part 3

Hunting Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 176-2

Hunting

Part 3

 


We headed back up the stairs, after spending nearly two hours in solitary, as the makeup artist quickly made sure I could apply the needed enhancements like hair coloring and what not. I wouldn’t need to wear any latex because everyone was counting on that not having seen the real Shawn that it wouldn’t be necessary and like I said people are stupid in what they will really remember me by.


I stopped by my room to put on a clean white t-shirt and pair of shorts. It would be a waste of time to put more than that on, considering I was to clean up my mess and go straight too bed. First thing I noticed that my books have arrived and my class schedule or should I say Shawn’s books and class schedule. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Shawn himself had received the same even though he was in solitary safely hidden away.


The room was bigger than the one I had been in previous that day mostly to accommodate two people and a wheelchair; it and two small desks and a small TV, two full-size beds compared to the twin beds that their students have. It stated that this room was more of an upgrade for students that were made of money that required special care and had special circumstances. It included a large claw foot tub and a shower in the corner with a stool for me if I need to sit on so I could shower, or a person who needed a wheelchair in a more permanent base, plus a toilet with handicap railing and two-person sink one lower and the other one made for a wheelchair and their nurse or in my case a bodyguard. Nothing too fancy just the basics, I questioned the extra cost or who they had to move out just to accommodate me and Tony.


Yet I knew that Shawn would most likely not stay in this room but one just like it, considering his special circumstances. Needing a full-time bodyguard and not allowed to shower with the other boys in the dormitory. It would be different when he is using the gym showers after using the physicality’s, like the pool and gym. He would only be handicapped until I was long here and was told sometime during the weekend.


Depending on how much I was going to need the wheelchair, again it depended on how fast my strength was coming back and it was coming back in leaps and bounds which was good but it created a problem for me because my character Nate Carrion depend on his wheelchair to get around. He could make a quick recovery in days but in months only.


Tony had met with his team the ones he has chosen to come with Shawn so they could set up surveillance and take care of the heavy stuff. But most of it they had to wait until the staff and students had turned in for the night or gone home. With the understanding that staff too had their own dormitory or housing just for them, for those that needed a place to stay. Again it was Tony’s team to take care of that so they could determine if they are part of the occult.


I had my own problems to deal with being a bad boy as I played the angry student. Jeff had long since left me to do whatever but left the link open so I could communicate with him if I needed too, but for now, I cringed seeing the mess I have created. The one thing I had going for me was like all bathrooms they had several floors drains and the water had been turned off and the toilets had long shut themselves off, but remained full and plugged.


It didn’t bother me too much to unplug them because it wasn’t anything I haven’t done before, besides I had made damn sure that there wasn’t any human waste in any of them before I had made the mess; knowing I would be the one to clean it up, also I didn’t write on the walls that weren’t the tile. Knowing the only way black magic marker was going to come off was lots of scrubbing and a paint job instead of a quick wipe with a green scratch pad and some soap. Tony helped after he had sent his team to the various locations to set up surveillance, including the old storeroom which had been turned in to a satanic church.


I have had several visitors come into the bathroom to introduce themselves just as I had planned, allowing me to place them into the categories: Bad, Good, needed to be watched and occult members. Tony had arranged a search of each of the rooms in the dormitories, using the information we had all gathered to identify who was a member of the occult. The ones found would be detained for questioning then “fired” from the school as they are removed from the student body. But that wouldn’t happen until the students were all in class in the morning.


It was up to Mr. Walens to create a cover story, explaining the reason why their teacher had been dismissed or a staff member. We had decided that truth was far better then lying to the staff and the students so if they were being pressured too join or thinking about it or were members it would be a warning. Stringum had given several good references to Mr. Walens for a qualified psychologist that he could hire to help with the students that were mixed up in the occult and teachers that would fit the bill as replacements.


Like I said death was always the last resort, the prison was far better, more so for kids like me and Shawn. Considering it was a rarity that a student of this school showed up dead inside their rooms or had come up missing. So it stated it we were looking for a small needle in a haystack, which could be eradicated easily and quickly. Tony and I would be teaching the staff that had been cleared what to look for so when we left that they can take the knowledge we have given them and use it to make sure they don’t latch onto them again.


I also added it to the list of things to place on my map once I returned to Heber so we could keep track how fast it was spreading, but for now, I couldn’t do much other than clean up my mess scrubbing the bathroom clean to perfection. Allowing one of the janitorial staff replace the mirror I had broken and give me a severe tongue lashing for it and the mess I created. Telling me if I kept this up he and I are going to become close buddies and not in a good way. I didn’t apologize, being Shawn it would seem out of character.


So I said staying in character that he could f**k off allowing Tony to slap my face and haul my a*s down to my room. Telling me he is going turn me over his knee and give me what for; noticing the students standing in the hallway close enough to see me, as they pretend to not to watch me knowing that they were and me being the new bad kid on the block everyone curious. Instead of beating me he closed the door and told me he was very impressed and had removed his belt in front of the passing students before closing the door.


I watched him search inside his bag and pulled out two blocks of wood that had been made with leather hand handles on them so he could use them to represent him turning me over his knee and spanking me, which I timed with a practice whimpered scream. Knowing the students were outside my door listening.


Being a boy’s dormitory he had me pull down my boxers and so my bare butt could be seen as I pretend I was crying as he opened the door yelled putting back on his belt with them watching. “Now get ready for bed and hit the books, I will not tolerate any more of your bad behavior. And when I come back you better be working on your homework.” He closed the door locking me in, yelling to the boys “Don’t you have somewhere else to be?”


Jeff popped in and said. “Well, that was quite entertaining kiddo, not bad for few hours work.”


I linked with him unsure who would be listening outside my door as I prepared myself to some light reading for tomorrow, reaching inside Tony’s duffel bag for my glasses. I said. “Yea to think being bad was easy?” as I watched him sprawl out on my bed letting me know how things were going at home.


It made me feel lonely being here without my family nearby, but like Jeff, I had a job to do and I was the only one that could do it. It would seem odd for an adult to come in interview kids and staff one by one. And it would have taken months before they got to the ones that were part of the occult. This way a kid like me with the knowledge I had gained over the past few weeks and months and with a special friend I could easily weed out the people we were looking for.


Bedside like I said Jeff likes it when we do the work first and exhaust our resources before he was willing to help. Tony didn’t agree to state if he was my ghostly friend he would do all and say all. Jeff stated if he was my ghostly friend that wouldn’t be the case. Stating like everyone else he had rules to follow.


The fact that my grades were better then Shawn’s didn’t sit well for me, I intended to make it a rough transition as part of the payback for me, and my brothers for what he has done to us. By proving he is smarter then he looks. It will be up to him from the moment he takes his place if he going to be the bad boy or a top-notch student. With a little encouragement, he could be, that is if he wanted to come home anytime soon. Knowing I had taken his place once and for all, being so far away that he was helpless to do much or get his revenge. Also, this was his last and only chance to make something of himself and correct his behavior.


It was either that or Mom and Dad was going put him in juvenile hall until he either makes a change swiftly or end up on the streets the moment he turned 18 in three years and 4 months. They could not take a chance of him raping another boy, or let become a member inside the satanic church, committing unspeakable crimes.


Yet uncertain if had already. One of the main reasons I was here to make it possible for that not to happen. I could feel the weight on my shoulders as it added another link to the already heavy chain of all things I was responsible for. Shawn may hate me, but he doesn’t understand that I was only doing it for his own good and Mom and Dad really did love him or this would have never happened to make sure he indeed got a clean slate and the help he needed.


The fact that it was a huge burden on the family as they paid for him to be here said that. Not every parent would pay tuition to one of the top ten schools in the country that dealt with troubled teens like Shawn and Arthur. I can guarantee my parents wouldn’t have even they did have the money. Yet I wasn’t a troubled teen just a teen acting out because at the time I felt nobody wanted me. Now I knew that I was loved and wanted, Shawn and Arthur too would have realized that, but their anger towards me and always trying to get revenge made so Mom and Dad were always angry with them.


They could have helped them if only they would let them. They could found a psychologist and broken down the barriers. They could help them in so many ways, but Shawn was so full of hate, he would take out on Arthur forcing him to also to act blaming me and my younger brothers for their problems. True Mom and Dad started it letting them get away with it for years with the other foster kids they had brought in over the years. Knowing they were truly bad boys, committing crimes, like stealing, alcohol, and drugs. Then there was their behavior towards people in authority.


I was different because I didn’t have the problem like the other boys, but they had one standard for all foster kids, and because of that standard they had taught that to their children. It wasn’t until my first 3 months when things started to change, I would have given Jeff all the credit, but in the end, it was me that caused them to see me, not one of the boys they had taken in.


And that’s where the problems started with Shawn and Arthur. Shawn’s and Arthur’s jealous rage, as I became a member of the family, not a foster kid where they were nothing more than a mule boy a slave, a meal ticket and someone they could blame all their troubles on like they had with the other boys and had gotten away with; bad, grades, stealing, lying and bad behavior everything that was expected out of a bad kid.


Tony soon came back and somehow he managed to hook us up with a six-pack of soda and a plate of freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies and a plate of sandwiches, plus several small bags of potato chips. Set them down on his bed and closed the door, asking me how it was going.


I said placing the pencil down, turning the page. “Exhausting, because I am unsure how much of show I needed to do and how much I needed to know for each of my classes. That being Shawn 24/7 is exhausting.” I watched him undress, as he made himself comfortable putting his things away now that we had a chance to unpack. He placed a bottle of lotion on my nightstand the kind Mom and Dad would use when giving a full body massage.


I didn’t say anything just went back to my studies I didn’t have a fancy typewriter just a simple electric typewriter like most of the students had in their rooms it was up to the students and parents if they wanted something more, then that. Then again that was something they would have to earn. I questioned it if I should use it, knowing that if I was Shawn with three broken fingers it would be difficult, but not impossible.


Dad had made us all take type class, including Shawn. True he only required us to take two classes before he would buy us our very own typewriter. Shawn had only taken one, not two, whereas I had taken all three. I had long since unwrapped my fingers, more so because I had ruined the gaze after making my mess and cleaning it up. It didn’t take me long to type up the assignment knowing that Shawn would most likely would have hand write them, again setting his standers high, something I couldn’t allow myself not to do.


I had wrestled with Jeff and he stated that if Shawn took the time and buckled down he too would have high standards. So he left it up to me as always. It was unclear if Shawn would turn in his homework unlike me. So I did the work as me, not Shawn in case Shawn had refused in other words too make me look stupid, but in turn making himself look stupid because for the moment I was him.


So I decided to put my best effort into it because I needed to focus on being the bad disruptive boy in class, like being a class clown, so far from my comfort zone. Instead of being the good kid, the book worm with all the answers, the brown nosier. I had been that good kid for so long I wasn’t sure how I could be bad. So I listed all the things I used to do way back when, and what other boys had done to give me inspiration. I had to admit being bad for a kid like me was the hardest thing I had to do. So I wanted my work not to reflect on how bad I was and going to be.


The books were mine to take with me not knowing if I would need them or not in my new school… if not I could use them as a reference book. Like I do with all my books once I no longer needed them. Tony asked how long I would be as he made his way over to me, placing his hands on my bare shoulders, and rubbing the back of my neck and kissed me softly, on the top of my head, telling me how proud he was of me and how proud my parents will be when he tells them. Personally, you would think Mom and Dad would ground me for a lifetime for my bad behavior. If I was them I would blister my butt red.


Tony told me for being bad today I had earned a full body massage for all my hard work today a very odd treat for a bad boy to receive, not love and kindness, but plenty of punishment instead. It would have freaked me out if someone came up behind me naked and started placing their hands on me like Tony was doing, but I knew from the moment I met him that he and I would be getting “acquainted,” and very good friends.


I said. “I have at least a couple of hours worth a work, then I would need to go over the information I had gathered with Jeff regarding the students I had already met… and the ones I still needed to. Using the school yearbooks, plus going over the school building plans; the new and the old ones to find secret rooms.”


Tony nodded said. “I’ll just prepare our room so nobody can come in during the night or during any time we are here.” I nodded watching him slip on a robe that had a Black Panther on the back outlined in gold as the robe itself was black made of silk stating it was expensive.


He quickly went to work changing the lock on the door with a lock from his bag and added a second one, making it so we were the only ones that had a key to this room or the people on his team. I watched him place a chain and wire that hooked to the door with a magnetic little box that was hooked to the top of the door and the door itself. Laid loose as Tony strung cable wire from the main box that hooked to cameras that he placed around the room and another magnetic strip on the window once done he connected all the wires to the main box and hooked everything up and tested it.


It was annoying listening to the loud cheeping noise informing there was intruder, yet did set me at ease knowing that no one was coming in here without us knowing about it. Plus the cameras recording and watching the hallway, our room and outside our door hearing students yelling for us to be quiet from the other rooms.


Tony had me slide out of my desk so he could remove the cast from my leg due to the fact I had ruined it and the bottom of the cast was in pieces due to the water and the cleaning solutions had eaten away the plaster. He quickly opened his duffel bag and took out saw that would cut it off me and not cut my leg off and wrapped a towel around it to dampen the high pitch noise. It wasn’t anything new that I hadn’t gone through because my father had busted my leg and my arm one time or another. Yet I was very glad to get off me.


It also made it so I could move around the room with ease. Tony teased me if I wanted to keep the smelly and disgusting thing, apologizing because the cast wasn’t waterproof, like the one he would give me when we get up earlier to prepare my disguise. Not having medical supplies readily at hand, making it difficult to do everything at a moments notice. The things we needed had arrived with his team.


I hated the fact I had to get up three hours earlier so I can shower and put on my disguise, just so I can play Shawn. We had decided instead of ruining another pair of pants I could wear shorts, during my time here, until the real Shawn takes his place and has his cast removed and his sling on Friday I can easy off the sling tomorrow in class, stating that my arm and shoulder were nearly healed and so when Shawn makes his total recovery sometime over the weekend that it wouldn’t be such a surprises.


We were debating to let that happen sooner or than later, but for now, we wanted to see how it goes, but the broken fingers can take up to four to six weeks. It had only been almost a week since I had broken Shawn’s which I had or have any no regrets of doing it.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep