The Final Hours  Part 2

The Final Hours Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 179-1

The Final Hours

Part 2

 


The building wasn’t much to look at other then it was ranch house clear out in the middle of nowhere. I could see and hear several sheep and lambs causing my body to shiver inside knowing that they weren’t used just for their wool but for ritual sacrifices. I did my best not to think about it, but Jeff was right I needed to put on my big boy pants and focus on the task at hand.


I could smell food and hear music inside and several people laughing. Their laughs didn’t sound all that jolly to me as I noticed the outbuilding and the property which the house sat on. I focused watching the shadows leaping about and it comforted me knowing that shadow’s I was seeing were Tony and his team getting into place.


My mind was screaming not walk through those doors, but I wasn’t alone, I was watched not only by Tony and his people but the people around me as I was brought through the doors introduced as their long lost sheep, wishing he was still lost. Eli was told to take me to a room and prepare me for tonight’s celebration worthy of such high honor befitting me or should I say Shawn after I have met the holy council of the coven here. For the things he had endured by me and his parents, not noting that he had earned that hardship and shouldn’t be something to be celebrated for.


It made me sick to my stomach how brazen these people were as I looked in on their celebrating as they treated the children I had seen earlier with such cruelty as they beat them, with whips, or forced them to engage in their sexual fantasy. Even some of the girls and woman were treated with such cruelty the ones that weren’t that had been chosen, either by coming from money or powerful friends within. The others were treated as nothing more than common garbage wiping up the mess their lords and masters created for them.


The High Bishop brought me forward to the people that were considered important to the coven and introduced me. That Mormo and their true God Lucifer has saved me and returned me to them. Their most holy of the holy prophet of the favored ten known as and the prophet named Crawford has favored me with his blessing and because of that tonight they celebrate. I shook hands with them all wanting to bathe in bleach and scrub myself clean from their very touch.


Once I had memorized their faces, Eli was directed to prepare me what they call the Birthing Ceremony. Or and afterward, the feast of youth and to be pleasured for all my pain and suffering I had endured. Or in my case what Shawn endured. High Bishop said “By then the holy trinity" sometimes known as the council of 9 for this coven would soon join us, but till then I was to be made ready. My mind exploded with the news, and the fact we had stumbled onto new information important to the order of the church, discovering another piece of the puzzle.


I already knew that and the High Priest known as the High Bishop or Reverend or Some times called the Holly King and High Priestess or Sometimes called the Holy Queen ran the everyday things, the council of 9 were the movers and the shakers, but even they had some higher to them and that was the 10 holy prophets, patterned after LDS church 12 apostles, and the Catholic churches With Pope at the top and Bishops, Priest and Deacons and the line goes on forever. Which made total sense that every church was patterned with similarities.


In some ways, I couldn’t wait until I told Stringum and Tony about what I had just learned. But for my purpose, I will referrer the High Priest as the High Bishop, because in my relationship with the LDS Church the Bishop is higher than a High Priest. The person higher that is the stake president or stake presidency; If I go any higher it would take me all day to list them all, and trust me you don’t want me too.


I didn’t like what he meant by me being ready because wasn’t sure if that implied a sacrifice of someone like one the children I had noticed when we had arrived. I bowed and said. “I look forward to meeting the holy trinity of this church and to partake of the blessing of youth and celebration.” I prayed inside that by that time Tony and his people would descend upon them from the shadows.


I was quickly led away as the rest made marry. Eli smiled at me as we made our way down the hall. I did my best not to get distracted, but it was hard not to when we looked inside the rooms were some of the boys were having sex with some of the male children as they screamed in so much pain as they were being raped repeatedly, here I was unable to help them in way without being noticed, knowing that if I did so I would be put to death and so would they as part of the cleaning crew. I felt the hot tears running down my cheeks as I watched.


Eli said as he took my hand. “Its beautiful isn’t, as the child is being pleasured as it is meant to be? I remember my first time, and how special it was.” I tried not to look away, for it made me sick inside, only got worst as made our way down the hall finding more pain and more torture.


Not only was the boys being raped, but so was the girls, and worse as I watched the girls rape the young boys some no older than Jared as they strapped on the fake penis and insert them inside of them. While other men like my adoptive Dad took turns having the young boy doing him orally.


Yet they weren’t being tied down or chained to the floor like the other boys in the other room. I didn’t ask what the difference was because I knew they had been raised to perform such acts and had been prepared to do so to the point it is the only pleasure they know.


It disgusts me seeing the roles so reversed. I had been explained by Shawn as he was being interrogated under pain and truth serum that only time they have natural sex with a girl or a woman is only for impregnating them; unless the girl has paid their dues or chosen by the High Priestess, worthy to be pleasured in such a way depending on there stature, meaning money and power.


It soon became clear that tonight I would be having sex with one of those chosen girls, and it wasn’t for pleasure it was to impregnate them so they can have a child to offer as a sacrifice.


Eli apologized the moment we entered the room where there was a bath that had been prepared for me and the boys that we would have the honor of impregnating them. He said as he helped me off with my borrowed robe and placed our slippers near the wall. “It is going to be most unpleasant having sex with one of the chosen girls like my sister Rhoda and her friend Jackie. Knowing it's not the same compared to us having sex together, but my father and the council has spoken that you be favored among us for the things you have endured during your incarceration and the Holy 10 have blessed it.


“Afterwards we will put this behind us get properly acquainted as I and my friends have promised and my most holy father, who is the High Bishop of our church here. well eat and indulge ourselves before we go back to the school and truly you’ll be welcomed into our arms once we deal with your babysitter once and for all and once the new Headmaster arrives in the morning, and once that happens the school will be ours and once it is we can invite our brethren in from the cold instead of hiding among these non believers.”


I nearly stumbled when he said that, I thought when the High Bishop called him son it was a metaphor, not his actual son or his daughter when neither of them resembled each other.


My pills fell out of my pocket and I cringed when he picked them up reading that they were pills that would help to maximize my climaxes and regenerate faster. He opened the bottle and broke the seal and smiled giving me 3 of them and took 3 himself and replaced the pills back into my robe. I said. “I stole them from my babysitter.” 


He said. “He won’t be needing them anymore after tomorrow once he has been dealt with properly.”


I quickly said. “May Mormo make it so?” He repeated the phase and removed his robe and slippers adding it to mine. The robes dropped to the floor from the hook.


I bent down to pick them up as my hand quickly reached into my pocket and removed the needle and two laxatives that Tony had given me in case the other ones had worn off which they had and the small microphone; feeling Eli rubbing himself against me poking my butt with his penis as I was bending over to pick up our robes. It took everything I had inside me not to jerk away as I stood up slowly said. “I’ll be back; I just needed to use the toilet;” he nodded and followed me.


I cringed as he did so, but one of the girls and his friends quickly called him telling him to dress me in the ceremonial robes for the birthing ceremony after they have bathed me and prepared me.  Eli growled angrily “I know, I have it done many times, I am not an idiot. Tell my father that he’ll be ready when he calls for him.”


I quickly stabbed my butt and inserted the laxatives as I pretended to wipe my butt and flushed the needle and the packaging down the toilet and placed the microphone behind the garbage can. Eli asked if I needed any help, stating he can’t wait to taste me properly after the ceremony of course and that my bath was getting cold.


I answered by stepping out of the bathroom and into the door frame as I stroked myself, as I watched him smoke a joint. I noticed quickly the robes I had borrowed and Eli’s had been replaced with white robes with gold fringe and outlined with silver thread. It still didn’t make me feel any better knowing that they weren’t the same robes I had seen the children wear when we had arrived or the ones I have seen in Heber that were made out of sackcloth or cotton.


Not these rich silk ones designed for a prince. Eli motioned me over as he stepped into the bath that was in the middle of the floor like ours at home and in Heber and rung a silver bell for the girls that were to bath us that we were now ready. Watching two girls come inside and dropping their robes at the side of the tub; Eli scowled. “So pathetic, I seldom get turned on by seeing these beasts naked anymore.


“What do you say Shawn do they turn you on anymore after finding out they are nothing more than w****s for suckling pigs?” He paused. “Well except for my sister and the girls that have been chosen by the High Priestess that are given permission to mate with or bear our children, so we might reproduce offspring so we can please our true God and his son Mormo, May we bless us tonight.”


I repeated the phrase “In Mormo name make it so.”


I looked away and pretend I was bored or not turned on by the girls and said. “I too find them unappealing, not after been shown what true pleasure is.” I moved into the bath as the girls made way for me and bowed to me. I wanted to tell the girls that soon they will be free, but I couldn’t.


The bath was warm to perfection; it wasn’t anything to get excited about smelling no scented oils and seeing no bubble bath. I noticed the bottle of pills that Eli opened and had placed on a silver tray where there were two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red, inside a bucket of ice being chilled unopened. He highly approved seeing that I was aroused and watching me smile as I noticed that he too was aroused as I came closer into the bath.


I waited for him to pull me into his arms and kiss me and make me feel at ease, but instead he sat and watched me come closer, as he smoked a joint and was about to offer me some, then remembered I couldn’t due to my current restrictions and placed the joint on the tray and blew the smoke towards me as I coughed and he laughed telling me once we deal with my bodyguard will have joint party to celebrate. I nodded and took a seat as I lowered myself into the water.


Even though Eli and I had taken 3 of the pills he opened the bottle and took two more out told me to chew on them as he reached for us a glass of wine asking me red or white. Then remembered I couldn’t have alcohol and told the girl to bring me a coke and make sure after the ceremony that I had plenty of them to partake asking me what my favorite was, I said. “Orange or grape, but coke was fine as long as it was in a can unopened.”


Eli questioned it when I said it I said. “I rather make sure some salve doesn’t spit in it or my glass before giving it to me.” He sent one of the girls on her way telling her to leave her robe watching her pick it up off the floor, for not being prepared and having her to asks to be stripped because of that watching her drop the robe on the floor as she did what he asked leaving the room completely naked.


It shocked me because of the cruelty as he punched the other girl in the face hearing her nose break yelled. “You filthy beast, you shamed me and my most honored friend. Don’t you know that he is being honored tonight for having being returned to us after being incarcerated for so long among the nonbelievers? You should have been prepared for his coming, now get out and clean yourself up. Next time I will slit your throat for being so disrespectful. I am the High Bishop son, one of his most favored. You should be killed alone for disrespecting me so and my honored friend.”


She bobbed apology and he waved her off after kicking her several times as she moved out of the tub and the room weeping her apologizes. I tried not to cringe as I watched knowing any sympathy for the girl would cause her death and mine, but Eli had noticed. I said as he came back into the tub. “Please tell me she’ll be punished for causing you to be angry during a time we should be celebrating?”


He smiled as came towards me said. “It matters not, I am going to ruin a moment more reflecting upon slaves actions when I should be pleasuring you. My most holy father would be angry with me if do not do so.” Picking up a bottle of white wine and opened it popping the cork and smelling it.”


He placed it under my nose allowing me to enjoy the aroma. I asked how long we had before the ceremony would start and how soon would we have to be back at the school. Noticing the clock on the wall which said I was a little past 8 He said. “Couple of hours, the Wedding ritual beings at 10 and lasts about an hour or so and then we bathe and presented to the congregation as the new active members as if we are Kings and Queens.


“We will feast for another hour then when the gong strikes at midnight we begin with the birthing ceremony that lasts 2 hours exactly when the second gong sounds we have sex and until we needed to be back at the school before 5 am at the latest so it would look like we never been gone.”


I nodded. “So that means if I had a glass of wine, that it be long gone out of my system or barely register as a mouthwash?”  Jeff approved telling me I was doing good using the wine as a distraction. I smiled inside as he watched me pour myself a glass not a lot just enough to taste.


He laughed. “You are incorrigible,” and poured himself another then said. “I want to make a toast.” He held his glass up and I held mine. He said. “To becoming best friends and roommates may Mormo make it so?” I repeated the toast and the phrase, clicking our glass and drink our chosen beverage, I noticed he was telling me everything, but it was mostly because he either didn’t want to scare me being it was my first time and being married so young. 


I wondered what my friends would think back home about me being married more so my adoptive parents and my mother, not to mention my grandmother. The rest I planned to keep to myself not knowing what they would do once I learned I had sex with Eli and his friends even though I was being forced too. Even though Jeff and Tony told me that I wouldn’t be judged by it because I was forced to save my life and the people around me while Tony and his team free the slaves and capture the bad people that were practicing devil worshiping, murdering and raping children. 


I put my glass down back on the silver tray and poured me another and set it near me and leaned back to enjoy the water and the jets as we waited for the girls to come back to bath us. I turned my head towards him and asked. “You mentioned that ceremony was going to be unpleasant, may I ask how?” Wanting the microphone to pick up our conversation. I needed proof of his crimes and the only way I knew how was to get him talking.


He gave a heavy sigh as he sipped his wine. “Yes it’s is very unpleasant because you must have sex with the girl who is my sister once you have been married too her. Which is a great honor, to show that our God and his savor Mormo has excepted your unjust suffering and scarifies in which you truly had endured, being prosecuted not only by family but by your friends that have betrayed you. Normally it would be nothing more than impregnating her quickly like we do the girls that we don’t marry. We do so to show them that we thank them for providing themselves as a host and vessel so our people may return through them, by having a chance to be reborn.


“But instead we use them so they can bear children since we can not. Either so we can scarifies them as offering to our God Lucifer and his savor Mormo to thank him for blessing us and enriching our lives, and sharing his power and glory with us. It’s a kindness really, nothing more, for it is us men that are the ones that are truly blessed.


“We also thank the ones that have served as our Guardians, Teachers, and Our Holy Ones like my Dad the High Bishop, High Priestess who was my mother during her time here on earth until she to was called back to serve beside our god as one of his angels as she waits to be reborn and reunited with my father once again and Our Most Holy Prophets and the of course the Holy Trinity and our many councilors who have met and will meet during our feast as they welcome us into the fold as new Kings and Queens.


“They too will be called back to server besides our God and master. Like we all will be. Once we are unable to perform our duties here on earth and have been called back to sever beside our master until they are reborn as well as our old ones, and people that are sick and can not be cured, or deformed in some way.


“So they too can be reborn into a new body through Lucifer and or savor Mormo. According to too our prophets and our true God Lucifer that has taught us and reunited with us through spiritual enlightenment and be returned to walk among us once more who has sent us teachers, priests, and priestesses. Too lead and guide us through his teachings as you know and have been found worthy and have been baptized in the only true church of God upon this earth


“That the women of this earth, are nothing more then concubines, w****s that are unclean, that it is wrong for us to love them unless they have been blessed by the High Priestess and the High Bishop and worthy by parentage or have been chosen by our God and savor to be our wives and to bear our children through them so they to can become gods. Our Holy Prophets receive true revelation, telling them which of these women, or girls that are worthy of this blessing and which of us as are to marry them and who.


“Like tonight you have been chosen by our Holy Prophets to take a wife your first wife, and who it shall be. You and I too will be married as so we can have someone to love, someone to share our hearts and dreams, knowledge, friendship, as we are being prepared to become Gods among our people. We will be trained and schooled until we too have great wealth, power and influence in the world as we live to serve our master, our true God, and Savor, and be reborn through them upon this earth as Gods, Teachers and Holy Sears and Prophets and bring many to our cause as we free our true God who has been placed in prison unjustly.


“The Birthing Ceremony requires you to make love with her, and pleasure her, “not you” as you must bring her to a full climax until your seed is inside of her. Because the child you give her will be special, not like the ones that we give back to Mormo thanking him for our blessings. I for one have fathered 3 since my first Birthing Ceremony so when it is my turn to be reborn one of my offspring that has proven worthy when they come of age will hold high positions in the church like my father and like my mother had before she was called back to his bosom. The others are not worthy are given back to Mormo in hopes of a place by his side as one of his angels.


“The church council watches you and makes sure that happens as they pray that the child you give her will be among the chosen since she had been blessed by the High Priestess to be one of them during the naming ritual. To the girl, it is the right of passage so that our savor will see fit in blessing her with the sight and the knowledge to become her replacement when she is called by our God to return home to him and found worthy to be reborn. Like my father's second wife who has taken my father's first wife place as the High Priestess who was my mother before she was called back so she can be reborn once again.


“But as you know one of her chosen has been murdered in cold blood so she has been asked to take her place until she can choose another or prepare the chosen High Priestess that has been already chosen and bring into the sisterhood so she will be a conduit for our savor Mormo to deliver his message to us. May Mormo bless this union?” I repeated the phrase.


I faked a cringe. “So I must make love to her, not just impregnate her.”

 

Eli nodded and gave a heavy sigh, he said. “Then afterward we will put it behind us and indulge ourselves and celebrate your return.” I moved closer to him hating the feeling, but I needed to show Eli that Shawn really prefers boys over girls knowing that he would question it if I didn’t make a move soon.


I linked with Jeff if he wouldn’t mind leaving the room, he nodded said he won’t be far. I said. “So Eli,” placing my hand on his penis. “Is there any reason why we can’t indulge ourselves now so we both can think about each other as we work through the unpleasantness? I would like a demonstration what I get to look forward to after the unpleasantness is over.”


I stroked him slowly as I felt him places his hand on my penis. He said. “We do have at least a couple of hours.”


I smiled and said. “What about the slave girls can they watch so they can see what real pleasure looks like?”


He nodded. “For a minute there I was worried that your parents had corrupted you.” I leaned over and pulled him into a kiss. It wasn’t a passionate kiss; mostly because I couldn’t get a reading on him as I had with his friends and father and the people I had met here so far out of my head.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep