It’s Brand New Day  Part 2

It’s Brand New Day Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 177-1

It’s Brand New Day

Part 2

 


Mr. Walens cursed loudly and quickly run out the door with everyone behind him, Tony told Shawn’s bodyguard to stay here until the coast was clear and take our “guest” back to his cell. He gave us a weak smile as he quickly loaded his plate and took a seat in front of the window using Shawn lap as a footstool. I waited wondering if I should go or stay, having Tony asked. “Are you coming?”


I pointed to my leg, he gave me a frustrated sigh, said. “I think it’s not going to matter when there is a dead body for them to look at. If anyone asks just tell them that you were checking out the dead body when you were waiting for the doctor.” I wheeled myself to the elevator as Tony raced down the stairs two at time. Once inside I realized I couldn’t go anywhere because I wasn’t given a passkey to use the elevator, Tony still had it on his person. There was nothing I could do but take the stairs. I groaned noticing it was a long way down.


Jeff urged me to come, I told him I was stuck, he growled at me. Telling me, Tony needs me to show him why neither I nor he can see the person. I growled and said “fine.” Thinking how I could go down the stairs and still not give way my disguises. There wasn’t anything I could do; other than take it slow and careful. Stairs were not my friend, I made it to the second floor having to stop and catch my breath.


I was nearly on the last of the stairs when my legs gave out and still, Jeff urged me on. So I hung on to the railing and slid down the rest of the way until Tony spotted me doing one step at a time as I slid on my a*s. The sweat glistened off my skin as if it was the biggest workout I had done in a very long time.


He rolled his eyes and I growled angrily when he asked why I didn’t take the elevator. “I couldn’t you moron you didn’t give me the passkey.” He looked down seeing it around his neck and gave me a weak smile, said. “Then why didn’t you stay up there?”


I looked at him and gave a frustrated breath. “Because Jeff said I needed to show you something before they remove the body.” He helped me up and allowing me to drape my arm around his shoulder, nearly collapsing being my body was done for a while. Moved me out of the way and asked if I was close enough.


I asked Jeff and he seemed a little put out because I had taken so long. I reminded him it was his idea that I needed to be here and play the bad boy not the one being helpful. He gave me a frustrating sigh and apologized stating we needed a better way to communicate with Tony. I said. “Death isn’t an option.”


Jeff made his way over to the body as the paramedics had arrived to take it way as the Headmaster and the teachers told the students to go back inside and get ready for school. That today school would be starting at 9 instead of 7, due to last night and this morning. I guess that’s the extra advantage of living here and going to school. Tony quickly borrowed a hoody from one of the students handing him some money, hearing the boy say thanks, man, as he quickly took it off and handed to him.


He handed it to me and I quickly put it on, as I hid my face and my hair as I stuck my hands inside its pockets. Jeff led me over to the body with Tony and I was directed to have Tony search the body, he asked what he was looking for, then his eyes widen when it latched on to some sort of pouch tucked under his shirt. He quickly pulled it away before anyone noticed it. Letting them take the body away as we blind into the crowd of students and rode the elevator back up.


I melted into my wheelchair hating it, but at the moment it was better than standing or falling onto the floor. He rolled me back into the conference room. Shawn was gone and so was his bodyguard, noticing the pile of crumbs that followed him.


Tony quickly opened the pouch and the smell waffled through the air, smelling up the room causing Tony to open a window to fume it out.


Mr. Walens quickly opened the door and placed his hand over his noses asking. ”What the hell is that smell?”


Tony said. “It’s a voodoo bag of some kind.”


He quickly stated. “The dead teacher was wearing it and throwing me and my friend off his trail.”


Tony scooped up the items and placed them back inside the bag and sealed it shut, said. “I need to send this to get it analyzed so we can determine its contents.” He was about to leave me, realizing he wasn’t used to having a partner and usually gave orders and not work with someone. He cursed when he realized that I was holding him back, I said. “I’ll take myself to class.”


Tony and Mr. Walens said at the same time. “Like hell, you will.” Mr. Walens quickly said. “Listen young man; I can’t afford to lose you when there are people in my school trying to kill you. I promised your parents that no harm would come to you. So sit and be still a moment, it’s not like it's going to kill you.”


I nodded as I watched them pace as they tried to decide their next move. Finally, everyone came back into the room asking the same questions. Considering the meeting hadn’t ended when we were supposed to be going over Tony’s and my plan on how we were going to take back the school.  It was too hot inside to wear a hoody so I took it off and fold it on my lap. And pulled out my books from my book bag finding the things we were going to go over with Mr. Walens. Yet wasn’t Mr. Walens anymore it was half of the teachers in the school. Well mostly some of them, considering we had captured 5 of them. Leaving 6 to go would have been 7 but he was murdered in the courtyard.


Tony pulled out a packet out of his own backpack. And emptied the content in front him asking how long it would be before the students would be leaving the dormitories and the teacher’s wing. He quickly used the blackboard and wrote down 9:30 giving them a chance to get to class. He said. “I am going to send my team in to do a search of each of the rooms and look for the following items.”


He had me pass around photocopies a pamphlet he and his team had created as a training guide; last night. Stating he had already decided that we needed help. Which Jeff and I totally agreed, because it’s their school and there was no way Tony and I could do it all. True I had Jeff, but he has always preferred it if we did the work ourselves before using him. Plus he was pouting again because the all mighty Jeff couldn’t see the man clearly or the other one that got away.


The meeting ended as they all shook hands with me asking me what I was going to do today in each of their classes. I shrugged my shoulders said. “Whatever Shawn would do?” Mr. Walens reminded them that just because they knew who I was they needed not to give me a free pass. I gave them each a silly grin. “Oh please, punish me, I like it kind sir if you would punish me. Bend me over and spank me, it really turns me on.” Tony and Mr. Walens gasped because it sounded so naughty.


I quickly stated. “Whatever you feel like as long it shows the students that I am a really bad boy; if you go soft they will think I am the teacher's pet and they won’t respect me, especially the kids that are your main trouble makers. I needed to be their friends, so I can get close to them. Trust me when I say when I am gone and the real Shawn takes his place. You’ll think what a nice boy I was compared to him. I am giving you my permission to punish me in front of them. You can’t hurt me unless I let you or Tony. You have seen me in action and I am quite capable of defending myself.”


They nodded said then will see you in class. I gave them each handshake and salute being a smart a*s. Tony quickly took me up so I could change into a clean pair of pants, and brought down my gym bag after deciding that today I would be getting my cast off, but only needing an ace wrap for a couple of days. I knew Shawn was going to love it when they remove it early, so I asked Tony if we could brow Shawn’s restraints considering he would be using them once I had left. It isn’t like he was going anywhere quickly with his leg in a cast and locked up in solitary confinement.


Tony asked what I had minded and I said. “Still working on it. He’ll be the first one to know.”  He rolled his eyes and said. “How about you show me how you can get out of a pair of handcuffs so the class and the teacher can see how resourceful you are?”


I said. “I haven’t learned that trick.”


He said. “We will practice that tonight.” I nodded quickly changed into a clean pair of slacks, and then I was ready for the day as I stuffed several items I had planned to uses throughout the day Tony only smiled as I filled my book bag with my toys.


Tony reset the alarm hearing a loud chirp and we went to class I told Tony to wait until the bell rang and as I watched the clock until it was 10 after and the teacher had called the roll. I had learned it was always best to be on time or early. But being the bad boy I had no intentions of being on time. I opened the door having the teacher tell me. “Starting on the wrong foot already Mr. Rothwell?”


I gave a sweet innocent smile and said. “I was busy masturbating to your picture and lost track of the time.” I got a laugh from the class as I intended.


The teacher said. “I was going to let it go being it was your first day and all in my class…”


I cut him short and said. “It was my first time to when I saw your picture, thinking how nice it would be if you bent me over your desk and fucked the hell out of me.” Getting the laugh I wanted, the problem was knowing Shawn he would have enjoyed that.


The class, however, thought I was kidding. Teacher growled you just earned. “One strike, now kindly find your seat.” I quickly took my place at the end of the table, letting Tony move the chair so I could slide in as he placed himself near the wall far enough for me, yet close enough to manhandle me. He took out a novel and began reading it. The teacher quickly turned around and said.” Class I would like to introduces you to Shawn Rothwell, and his bodyguard Tony Basken.”


Tony stood and as the teacher said. “Tony is one of our alumni has been hired to keep an eye on Shawn. So please make them feel comfortable while he is here. Now if you would please hand up your assignment I will collect them.” I reached into my backpack and placed my book for this class in front of me making sure I had a playboy ready so when Shawn got board he could show his true colors. I changed my mind remembering I had a whole day to go through my arsenal of tricks and slipped it back inside.


I could only afford no more than three strikes per class according to the rules when in school. Before punishment was given in class or in the hallway, and the forth would send me to the Headmaster and he would punish me. Unlike last night when I wasn’t in class it was different because I was on my own. I passed up my homework nicely typed and stapled neatly. Noticing that mine wasn’t the only one, which stated I was nothing special like it would have been in public school setting. It was a let down not to be noticed. Other than the fact I had turned in homework at all.


Tony waited to see what I would do next. So far I was just being a smart a*s. The teacher gave me a weak smile as he noticed that my work was just as good as the other students. It surprised him a little considering he expected I wouldn’t have had time to do it with what had happened yesterday. Yet he too waited to see what I was going to do next. I smiled sweetly making eye contact as Jeff made his rounds around the room; he gave me two thumbs up that there were no occult members in the room just basic trouble makers.


Yet I knew if wanted them to notice me so they would sit by me at lunch and introduce me to their friends. I needed to do something to get their attention. I eyed the clock as the teacher went on with the assignment. Giving me a chance to rifle through my inventory of things I could do, 1 being a smart a*s, check… 2 being a class clown, and three cause a disturbance.  Yet everything had to be different in each of my classes, man it was hard being Shawn.


I grew bored quickly as the teacher went over some basic math, something I could do considering it was two grades below me. Like I said Shawn was younger than me by a whole year plus he was held back due to his grades. I smiled giving me a cool idea when the teacher was calling for a volunteer to come up to the board and work the problem. I quickly raised my hand going me, me. Tony hinted I was to blend in the background and not be noticed. Yea right. Teacher smiled. “Mr. Rothwell, are you saying you would like to give it a try?”


I said. “Yes sir,” causing the class to go “oh man,” as I wheeled out of behind the table and rolled towards the blackboard, and set the breaks.


It wasn’t anything new to see me not use my wheelchair, but very few had seen me do it but most likely been told about it and the mess I had made in the bathroom. They still gasped and the teacher quickly said. “Are sure should be doing that?”


I shrugged my shoulders, “Doctor said he was taking the cast off this weekend anyway, but didn’t want me to push it, so think I can manage.”


I slipped my hand out of my sling, this time nobody said anything. I quickly solved the problem the underlined the answer and turned the line into a fake penis, and wrote Tony has a huge boner.


Tony coughed and everyone laughed as the teacher quickly erased it, said. “That was uncalled for Mr. Rothwell.” 


I quickly went back to my wheelchair and spun around popping a wheelie and said. “It’s true, I been listening to him slapping his salami against the wall.” Tony coughed giving me hateful glares. It caused the reaction from the class, but none from the teacher, stating I needed to do better than that. Even Jeff was not impressed. All he did was glare at me so I stepped up my game. I waited until there were twenty minutes left and reached into my bag of tricks and pulled out a little gray mouse I had one Tony’s team catch for me.


I quickly opened my backpack and let him lose so he could crawl freely. More like run down the table; he was more a rat-sized then a regular mouse. The girls screamed as the big mouse ran all over their books trying to find a way down onto the floor and across someone’s hand as he flew in the air and landed onto the floor and the next person quickly jumped back causing pandemonium as the mouse did the work. Instead of another strike, I earned two, as the teacher sent me out of the room. Telling me to report to the headmaster immediately Tony stood as I turned around asked. “Is that two strikes or ball one or ball two, please tell me it was strike and two balls because I could really like to hold yours in my hands.”


The teacher screamed. “Mr. Rothwell I won’t tell you again get the hell out of my classroom.” Tony quickly manhandled me out as I made my way down the hall towards the elevator heading to the headmaster’s office. The kids were still screaming as the mouse ruined the rest of the class. Tony gave me a high five, asking me “So that was fun, did we learn anything.”


I nodded. “Yes, I learned everything I needed in class.” He waited for my answer and I shrugged my shoulders “That boys too are scared of my little furry friend.” 2 Become the class clown, check; 3 cause a disturbance… Check.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep