Howling Wolves  Part 2

Howling Wolves Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 170-1

Howling Wolves

Part 2

 


We were woken by Sara to take my last stats and allowing me to say goodbye to her as I kissed her on the cheek and hugged for saving mine and Jared’s life. She was more then pleased to see that I had amazing sex like I should have been doing in the first place if it wasn’t for Gloria. I didn’t ask how much they paid her she said for me to keep in touch, but as friends not as someone dying that requires her help, I asked. What about our dear friend Jeff?” she smiled and said, “A debt that can never be repaid at least not in this life.” She didn’t give an explanation but something told me that Jeff had helped her and that was all that was important.


I cringed once more noticing my mermaid maid friends and their confused faces regarding my friend Jeff considering I have never told them about him. I simply said. “A long, long story,” as I dressed my self in maroon scrubs and nice pair of warm socks, and got ready for school.


Once more I got in my dread wheelchair, but then I decided to see how far I could push it. I had Dillon and the boys follow me while the girls took their time getting ready. Where us boys simply dressed and put a comb through our hair. It felt good to kiss them all and not having sit to do it. It wasn’t a long kiss just something to say I love you and good morning.


I nearly made it all the way down the hall before my legs and body gave out on me, I pushed my self just a little further wanting to make it to the kitchen table before I had to use the wheelchair. The moment I slumped down at the kitchen table and beaming in sweat as if I had run 10 miles. I felt I had accomplished something. I told Dillon to park that thing in a corner. That I wasn’t planning on using unless I had too. I knew I could get away with it because I was in the house not outside playing the paralyzed boy.


Why was that so important to my disguise I didn’t know, considering most likely that my enemies knew I was wheelchair bound to what Crawford and Gloria had done to me my brother Jared. True Crawford wasn’t involved, but the blame was put on him in hopes he would make a move proving that he wasn’t. They called it a trap where he would respond in kind and so far it seems to be working or we wouldn’t need to play these games.


Yet today wasn’t about games. Today was all about going to school on Saturday in spite it was home school and in spite, it was only for half a day. It still needed to be done, or we would fall behind, something I could never allow to happen. I am not saying I would have preferred of not going and spending all that free time doing nothing. I am saying that nothing is free, and everything has a price. I rather pay it now than later. So I took my seat next to my friends and opened my books while I waited for class to begin while my mermaid friends joined me.


Mom and Dad soon came home with the Vincent’s and Stringum. By that time our two bad boys had already been handed off to Adams Dad Mr. Tomas so their bodyguards could have a nice break and do whatever they do to keep us safe. Again not being allowed outside without my wheelchair friend restricted me more inside than outside, other than staying on the porch watching Sparky do his doggy business.


Already I could feel the temperatures dropping telling me that winter was on its way. Winter was never my favorite season because I had more bad memories then good ones all because what my parents had done to me when I was 5 through 10 and nobody cared if they did they certainly didn’t help me, even more so my relatives other then my grandmother. Once she found out about it put a stop to it.


Today was nothing more than taking tests and working on my papers, still not willing to take my teachers offer on a free pass. Knowing anything could happen because fate is never kind to me. It always finds a way to knock me down whenever I feel I got a foothold on my life. So once school was dismissed I returned to my room and went straight too work on my paper and also organize the work that Stringum had given me; forgetting that I was supposed to delegate it out using my employees, who happened to follow me as they heard the clicks of my typewriter.


I gave them a heavy sigh and explained what I needed them to do, letting them organize the work like we had done the last time. This time recording their time on a time sheet that Stringum wanted me to use to calculate their hours. We soon knocked it out in a couple of hours as I finished typing up the account summary of the bills that needed to be paid and the projector of sales made for the month; basically a profit and loss statement.


The money spent or the money made for last month was astounding noting several changes as grand openings in other towns I never heard of and a few states that I knew but only in geography, nothing more than where to find them on a map.


Yet it did give me an idea, knowing I needed to extra credit project for Social Studies and World Geography. I always go for the extra credit, for the simple reason if I bomb on a test or an assignment. Not that it happens that often. Mostly I use when I need to go on a home visit and my mother wanted to keep me longer. Now that too has changed mostly. Well at least until she had been given without questions two weekends a month and every holiday or school vacation except for summer when I am with the Rothwell’s visiting the nudist colony or camping trips. They become first not my mother.


The only problem was I needed a map and I mean a big one and some string and thumb tack flags. The idea was I could trace each of Stringum stores and also allow me to trace where Crawford and the Satanic Cult was the strongest. All we had was an idea, but nothing concrete, only suspicion and the only person that knew anything were Dad, Mr. Vincent, and Stringum so once more I rolled myself down to the main room finding all three talking about it. They stopped the moment they saw me. I ignored the fact that they had and presented my idea.


Dad looked at me as if it surprised him after all I had been through that I wanted to be part of it and their discussion. Stringum wasn’t surprised in the least. Knowing I liked getting involved and would do whatever it takes to reach my goal. Once I explained why Stringum said he would have the map set up in my room within the hour, but Dad and Mr. Vincent said they would prefer it in a room where Shawn and Arthur couldn’t see it.


Stringum said there is only one place and that was the wine cellar. Yet that was one place in the house I couldn’t go because of the lack of windows or should I say no windows at all. Knowing it without a doubt it would cause me to panic and that would put me into an episode of reliving the church boiler room. Even with the windows, it was still a big risk of that happening, but that too has become a rarity.


I had another idea and stated it. If they were still going forward to putting a store here that according to my records that Stringum has purchased a moving construction trailer, or planning trailer where he could organize in one place everything he needed to open a store. The only thing I would need is a wheelchair ramp unless they wanted me to walk in, having everyone shoot that idea of me living the house without the wheelchair.


I didn’t like spending money on things that were unnecessary now that my strength was coming back.  Stringum shrugged it off and stated it clearly that it would ruin the disguises they have built around me and Jared. I cringed hating the chair a little bit more. Even more, so that he has hired a private dance teacher to teach Jared and me how to dance in a wheelchair for the party he was planning on Wednesday.


What could I say knowing no wasn’t an option. He had and Mr. Vincent has gone to a lot of trouble of keeping me safe. Making sure everyone knows that Jared and I are paralyzed by a drunk driver. So I groaned inward and said. “Sounds like fun,” when in reality it was anything but fun; makeup and dance lessons just to prove that I am completely helpless.


Once I laid out my plans with Mr. Tomas Adams Dad. He nearly flipped his lid finding out my double plan of not only tracing stores and income generated from each store. I was also tracking high membership of the cult as well as the news that needed to buster up our disguises. And where we needed to focus our attention on drawing them out. True it had all elements required for the Geography and Social studies assignment. It would or could be dangerous poking the snake, and that’s why he flipped his lid because I was indeed poking the snake.


I was free until the makeup artist arrived and until the dance teacher showed up. Stringum wanted Jared and me to be comfortable dancing in this limited state. Personally, I wasn’t looking forward to Sunday having to go to Satanic church or to the Tuesday Social and even worse the party on Wednesday. Mostly because I was unsure what was going to happen there after hearing the horror stories from Stringum that they sometimes sacrifice woman and children on altars to prove their worthiness to their prophet and “God.” Who I feel had gone off the deep end to kill their, own children and mothers.


Then again I wonder about my father knowing he would gladly do so and it not for the lack of trying, and it wasn’t to prove his worthiness to some Devil or God it was because he really hates me and my brother, now adding my mother to that list of people that need to die. Yet Grandma told me “in for a penny in for a pound.” Which means if you already taking the risk you might as well make it a big one?


I only hoped it didn’t include my life knowing how they feel about people with disabilities that my parents would be doing me and my brother Jared a favor, by ending our suffering and show that they loved us and their God by sacrificing us to him. The only way to makes us whole again.


Stringum and Dad promised they would never allow that to happen; telling Mom and us that we are just investigating to become members. That if they approached them about it that they should tell them there was a high chance that we could walk again. We just needed time to heal, after the last medical procedure and that so far it seemed to have worked, having me move my toes or my feet slightly. Giving them a name of a doctor that has performed the surgery.


I didn’t have to ask if he was in on the take, knowing that most likely he was. And seen the bill that said he had received some expensive equipment, and knowing Stringum and how he likes to help other people that are worth helping. The item or the money he gave the doctor would go to help other children and people and still give me and Jared a disguise that we needed.


So no was not an option. Instead, I played my part as I quickly finished my paper. It wasn’t a big complicated paper; it was more of a book report exploring the idea of what my term paper was going to be about and that was how the cult has changed the world and why people believe in it. Using my map and how fast it grows and the people that set themselves of preachers and prophets. I had no doubt it had something to do with power and the size of their wallet.


I even believe that the LDS church functions on this principle. Yet they are not asking their members to sacrifice their children, and find God through drugs and calling it a spiritual awakening and sell them for prostitution or sexually abuse them or rape them in the name of their God and prophet. So to say that I really believe in God is little muddy is truer than not. That the only thing I think he might exist is because of Jeff. Yet my interpretation of what he thinks of me and how I live my life is unclear because most of it is because of the world definition.


I smiled seeing Shawn and Arthur on a very short leash as they made it back down to their room, with Dr. Sars daughters Alana and Dora. Thinking that sex is a punishment, not something to enjoy. I felt sorrier for the girls knowing that Shawn and Arthur didn’t consider it pleasure but torture. Knowing if they had a choice they would either be having sex with each other or one my brothers or friends like the Vincent boys and Jake's brother Billy which was never going to happen.


Shawn screamed and the bedroom door muffled it. Or the fact I simply ignored it, in any case, it no longer concerned me for the moment as Dr. Sars was discussing of us using a remedy called the hot tumuli.


The idea was if they used this remedy it would cause unpleasantness to Arthur and Shawn. She would make them drink some kind of firewater like hot sauce. And the only cooling element would be placed on the person or person’s body as they licked them to cool their mouths and tongues, if not they would not get any relief and their mouth would burn until they licked our sucked more of the cooling remedy until the other has worked itself off; yet that would mean Mom and Dad would have to be willing to all them to participate giving themselves to them like they do with me and the rest of our family and friends.


I knew Dad didn’t like the idea I could see it in his face he would rather kiss a snake, rather than have them lick him, kiss him or stimulate him and the same went for me and my brothers. Mom, on the other hand, I could see her considering it and nodded that it was worth a try. I shivered at the thought of Shawn and Arthur doing that. It bothered me in a big way. I was more worried that they would hurt her, but Dr. Sars said she wouldn’t let that happen and certainly not in the privacy in their room.


I chose to be somewhere else rather than be in living room watching them do it, besides I had date with Dillon to get reacquainted in my room for the next 3 hours before the makeup artist and dance teacher showed up and I was really looking forward to it more so when he kissed me, asking me what flavor of bubble bath and lotion I would like and the flavor I would like him to cover himself in. Stated I had better thing to do than stay and watch Shawn and Arthur being with Mom and Dad like they do with us. I quickly made my way down to my room with Sparky following me while my three mermaids and Walter and Zack got acquainted with my friends out in the pool and the hot tub.


I quickly closed the door and turned on the radio listening to AC-DC and some Led Zeppelin, to name some of my favorite musical tastes. I wasn’t in a romantic mood I was in the mood for something more stimulating where it was just me and my best friend Dillon as we share ourselves with each other. I had asked Dillon not to get undress wanting him and me to do it together. I smiled seeing him coming out of the bathroom, barefoot. Having him apologize that he had already started looking towards the bedroom door noticing I had placed the sign on the door stating we wanted our privacy.


Knowing that didn’t include our parents, but we were ok with that. It was no secret that we were all into the kinky stuff like having a good penis or stimulation between two best friends. Besides, it’s not like they haven’t seen us stimulating each other or them many times before.


To us, it meant we were showing each other how much we loved each other instead of just words but by action. I only shrugged my shoulders and removed my socks, as if wasn’t a big deal. Which it wasn’t because no one wore shoes in the house they either went barefoot or wore thick socks to keep our feet warm or house slippers, stating that winter was at the front door and snow was on its way; again a reminder to how I hate snow and the coldness that follows it.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep