The Final Hours  Part 1

The Final Hours Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 179

The Final Hours

Part 1


The moment we poked through after climbing the ladder. I noticed the wall it seemed blacker than it normally was and the lights of the school seemed like lanterns in the shadows. It was a big difference seeing the school in the distance and the wall so close compared to the school. Even though I was tired from the long walk and they asked how I was holding up and didn’t dare show them my weakness knowing any weakness would put me at risk. So I said. “Good to go,” as I worried if my guards hadn’t been able to follow me.


It wasn’t until we made to the wall then I saw moving shadow behind some trees. I felt relieved knowing that they were close by. I was forced to leave my bathrobe behind with the other boys. As I reshuffled my stash of fake drugs and extra needle with the numbing agent to my ceremonial robes like everyone else had done the moment we climbed the ladder and became topside.


I watched as Eli moved towards the wall touching the bricks in a circular pattern which stated he done this often enough finding the bricks so easily in the dark. But what bothered me the most was this darkness that I had read from him as I looked into his eyes when we're in his room, it nearly matched the darkness I would feel shaking Crawford’s hand and many of the teachers and the librarian as well as Dr. Hayes.


Yet I didn’t have proof that he had done any of the deeds the others had, and that to bother me. Once he had pressed all the bricks in the right order the wall door opened like it had been there all long except for the bricks that were sticking out away from the door like a giant puzzle piece making it look seamless and part of the wall.


Once we were all through the gap the door closed sealing its self as one wall. I was curious about how they managed to build it without being seen. I didn’t ask as I just followed them as I watched Eli turn off and on his flashlight three times and watched a car in the distance blink its lights and moved forward. I was a little concerned regarding my friends behind me because we would no longer be on foot.


Tony said that they had a car just in case further up on the road just in case we came this way. It only worried me because I haven’t seen it, then again if I had that meant that our little group would have spotted it as well.


I jumped the moment Jeff made himself known feeling him take that cold place inside me and fill it. He asked. “So how is it going?”


I wanted to smack him the moment he said it. I linked with him. “Oh just dandy if you want to know, I have been just told that they all want to have sex with me. And that we were going to do it at some safe house that their High Bishop has arranged. Not too mention that the High Bishop already knows Shawn’s already here meaning me. Plus Tony and Mr. Walens are in great danger, and the new Headmaster they are putting in place will arrive in the morning to take his place.”


Jeff smiled at me and said. “Oh, I wouldn’t get their hopes up because I happen to know that. The man they have chosen to take his place has had an untimely death. Something about his plane running out of gas and by yours truly and won't’ be discovered anytime soon, I can be quite useful you know?”


I stumbled as one of the boys caught me I said. “Sorry pothole, I am not used to walking in these shoes considering they are bigger then I would like them.” Reminding him the fact they are his and his feet are bigger than mine.


The car pulled up to the road noticing it was a black limo, not a white one, and then, of course, it would be so we wouldn’t be seen at night, but I did notice the logo on it that said Crest View Boarding school for the elite. Not trouble teens like the other limos I have seen coming and going and theirs were all white. Indicating they had not only planning to take over the school but change the name as well.


Once inside the driver closed the door and someone was asking if we needed anything like drugs and Alcohol watching everyone one else partake, as I was the only one that went without. I noticed right away the man was in the car with us was someone important feeling that awful dark feeling as he introduced himself as High Bishop Alden.


I quickly shook his hand and feeling that I wanted to bathe in bleach and the smell of rotting corpse waffle my nose hairs just for a moment I thought I was losing my touch not knowing who the good guys are. It appeared I was the only one that noticed it. He said. “So you’re the great Shawn Rothwell I have heard so much about,” handing me a bottle of alcohol and party tray of drugs. I kindly refused them watching his eyes stating that was unexpected.


Eli quickly took the bottle and the tray passed it around said. “Forgive him our most holy one, my father. He is not able to join us in finding spiritual enlightenment do to the restraints he is currently under back at the school. His parents have hired him a full-time babysitter and that Mr. Walens has enforced it.


“That he is searched for drugs and Alcohol upon his person, in his room, and in his system and test him to make sure he hasn’t taken any several times day. Or spend his days locked in his room or solitary confinement and those that are caught giving them to him.


“As you are aware that they have found all our hidden locations and have removed many of our brethren within the school and have brought in drug dogs to sniff them out and have placed surveillance all over the campus to entrap us.


“We feel it would be unwise to let him partake like the rest of us until the threat has been entirely removed. Which you have made me, as I have made them aware that problem will soon be dealt with upon the morrow, but even still we rather not call attention to them until such a time it has been dealt with and we can finally move freely once more and move onto the next phase as the prophet have ordered us to do so. May Mormo make it so?” Everyone cheered as they repeated the phrase. I for one was getting sick of hearing it.


High Bishop wasn’t a small man compared to the one in Heber, but unlike him he wasn’t bald, with brown hair that was graying at the sides, and face that looked like worn leather, with a double chin and was little on the heavy sided or seemed that way in his robe, that stated he ate well or he worked out. Even he too was dressed in a black robe like the rest of us.


Yet instead of red stripes, his was the color of gold with satanic symbols patterns outlined in silver thread. He kindly stated. “Yes, I think that is wise my son. I rather not have our horror guest imprisoned in his new home. I don’t think our holy prophets would look too kindly on us if it caused him to be incarcerated. Not after such a long search for him. No, they would not indeed.”


He quickly had me take a seat next to him and I cringed as I felt the darkness surround him and my stomach turned as he leaned in and whispered in my ear that he has something special planned tonight as he slipped his hand into my gown unsnapped my robe just enough and cupped my balls and stroked me, telling me he’s going to enjoy getting “acquainted” with me and so will his sons and daughter as well as my new friends tonight. I knew it had nothing to do with stimulating me or sharing themselves with me or anything to do with love.


He smiled when he had opened my robe fully with the help of Eli asking Eli if they have prepared me so I could not only pleasure them but his daughter and his guests.


Eli said. “I was going to, but we didn’t have the time knowing not if we could escape unnoticed most holy one, my father. Due to the fact we were uncertain, we were being watched in the halls or the abandoned storeroom until the girls had taken care of the surveillance.”


He nodded. “It matters not, once we arrive will prepare him so we all can be pleasured.”


Not removing his hand as he finished stimulating me by hand letting me fully climax. As I watched Eli and the other boys with us do the same. It creeps me out because I haven’t stimulated myself in this way in a very long time not me nor my friends and family. It had lost its appeal ever since Mom and Dad had taught me there were a far better way and twice enjoyable instead of self-gratification.


Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but I preferred doing it the way my adoptive parents had taught me. Plus I never passed up a chance to have sex with girls or stimulate my friends. I just preferred being with them not with these fitly animals that like raping each other, by having sex with boys telling me that there is nothing better than having sex with boys that girls are nothing more than w****s to provide suckling pigs to sacrifice in their nameless god.  


Once the High Bishop had done stimulating me, he tasted me with his finger and smiled said. “You taste divine my son. I can’t wait pleasure you once my daughter has taken what she needs so she can be the first to carry your seed within her, so when the next harvest moon rises next year, you will share in your first divine gift of the bounty before our god Lucifer and his chosen son Mormo who will be most pleased as we truly bring you into our fold.”


He did likewise to Eli then had me lay in his lap so Eli could finish having me. I wanted to scream get off me and let go of me not wanting to be anywhere near the two of them. I didn’t like being Shawn. I didn’t like the idea of being passed around like fine wine. Not with people that were filled with so much darkness it made my skin crawl.


This was not in my comfort zone, but Jeff placed me in his embrace counterbalancing the darkness I was feeling. It was so warm and loving that High Bishop and Eli felt his spirit touch me, the moment that happened they looked strongly at me causing the High Bishop to ask if my parents had forced me to recommit myself to their faith. Jeff jerked away from me as he became distance, I answered to what he meant by recommitting me to their faith, I said. “I was forced to pray to their god morning day and night.


“I was forced to partake in their sacrament, and they had laid a blessing upon my head and were considering to re-baptizing me into their faith this following Sunday, and have arranged it with the Headmaster. What choice did I have when they had placed bracelets of steel on me that I could not remove for they had no lock for a key and administered pain upon my body with a simple touch of a bracelet upon their wrists to inflict pain or to bind me?


“But the moment I was alone I prayed none stop to our god and our savor to free me from them. I had thought I was done for when they informed me of their plans to send me here; with a 24-hour babysitter, and plan to replace the bindings upon me in the morning now that my arm has been healed and my cast on my leg had been removed. 


“Yet I see it was Mormo and our God Lucifer has heard my cries and rescued me from them.”


He shushed me as I faked crying against his shoulder as he held me, telling me. “Of course you did my son, Thanks to their ignorance and Mormo answering yours and our prayers. Well remove what they have done to you once we have removed the threat, but tonight we will celebrate you being found and being returned us.”


It wasn’t a long drive after that as I noticed several more limos and cars like ours seeing other members of the occult who were mostly students like me, but what concerned me was there were children like my brothers here as well and dressed in white robes like I had seen in Heber, not like the black ones and were chained into a single file. Most were boys, as they were quickly taken in by the side door it looked like some of them have been crying, and I didn’t think it was of being overjoyed to be here, as they were prodded in so cruelly.


Jeff indicated that children I was seeing were in slaves to be used to how they see fit. Some were from poor families and some have been raised to be prayed upon and used for drugs and children trafficking so the satanic church can thrive, even murdered because of it.


But for tonight they were here so members could indulge in their sexual fantasy and desires. No one else in the limos and cars like mine even noticed them stating they were so low on the totem pole that is considered nothing more as cattle to be slaughtered.


Jeff said. “Tony and his people are here, but they needed to make sure the High Bishop and the people like him have been neutralized before they can rescue them and you. Until then you must do whatever it takes to give them the time they would need.”


I quickly stated to Jeff regarding what he meant he said. “I know, but if you don’t as Shawn. The children you see before you will all die, and you will be sacrificed without question. Death is not option this time kiddo and I am sorry. I warned you that if you and friends do this that there is no coming back.


“You either finish what you have started for the sake of the good or pay the price of becoming like them and letting take hold upon the world like a brush fire, and hell will be richly blessed because of it. Now put on your big boy pants and save those children. I won’t judge you, nobody will judge you.


“In fact, once they know what you and adoptive family and friends sacrificed. This will be nothing more than bad memory and they will take you in their arms and give you rest, as your story is being told. But for now, make them proud. Help free those children, break the yoke of the coven so they will not have any choice, but dwindle and return once more into the light and love of Christ. Who has suffered as you have suffered and knows the pain you have suffered and will suffer? ”


The High Bishop quickly apologized for not being able to arrange something more fitting to me as his most honored guest who has suffered so much to be reunited with our brethren. Telling me he didn’t want us to be gone too long having them search for me and find me missing would definitely raise the alarm and which neither of them could afford and until the problem was dealt with, and they have located their missing brethren.


He apologized stating he wanted the High Priestess to be here to welcome me, but she had been called away to find out what had happened to one of her chosen holy disciples. I smiled as the driver came into the light as I recognized him as part of Tony’s team as he gave me a wink and placed a microphone into my pocket and bottle of pills to make sure I can do what have to do to stay alive.


Like Tony said ‘make sure bring your own,’ he leaned over and whispered. “It’s up to you kiddo, we got your back.” He moved his eyes as I followed them seeing that my bodyguards were about doing their job. I put on my big boy pants and followed them all inside. Ignoring the smell of rotting corpse linger in the air and the darkness that seemed to wrap me into its cocoon.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep