Hunting  Part 2

Hunting Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 176-1

Hunting

Part 2

 


I needed to be bad; I needed to be sent to solitary confinement. Tony suggested something I had considered once but didn’t have the guts to try knowing I would be punished severely. I figured what did I have too loose? I picked up the garbage cans and dumped them all over the floor, and emptied every piece of paper towels and toilet paper in each of the stalls. Tony had given me a black magic marker and so I could write all over the walls and the mirrors. I knew it could be washed off because I have cleaned it up often enough. I also knew if I stuffed enough toilet paper down the toilets I could cause them to flood.


So I made a very big mess, wrote every swear word, or phase I could think of. I wrote all things that stated I belonged to the satanic church drawing pentagrams, and everything I knew would set me apart from the rest of the bad boys. Wanted them to know it was me, Shawn Rothwell, the bad boy of bad boys. I had to admit it was kind of fun. I smiled when the toilets flooded the floor and the urinals plugged the sinks and ran the water letting them run all over the floor.


Using my one shoe to stuff one of the toilets with and my sock and tie for a sink, and broke one mirror so I could use the sharp glass to cut up my shirt and pant legs and took the rest of my shirt that I couldn’t cut up and stuffed it into one of the urinals and what I was able to rip from my pant legs tearing them into strips, so I could keep the toilets and urinals flowing all over the floor. Once I had done everything I could do to make my mess without causing serious damage, like breaking all the windows and all the mirrors except the one I needed to give me something to cut with and leaving the porcelain sinks and toilets intact.


I gave Tony the time he needed to bring someone running, so the teacher could or a staff member could see me in action and many of the students as possible, The look on their face when they opened the door and seeing me writing on the walls and every surface standing barely decent with my white boxers showing with my impromptu shorts was epic. There was no question that I was going to be punished and sent to solitary confinement.


Students gasped, teachers gasped as Mr. Walens the Headmaster made his way down the hall seeing what I had just done. He quickly grabbed me by my ear and dragged me out of the room. Tony said. “I only left him for a minute, and when I came back…” he pointed to me and the room.


Oh, he was mad. I thought he was going either beat the living crap out of me or burst out laughing. Instead, he hauled me down the hall dragging me by my good arm, and leaving my wheelchair behind for Tony, as we made our way down to solitary confinement. Ordering one of his prized students brings him his paddle.


He cursed loudly as he could tell me that I have set a new record in such a short time. Grinning from ear to ear as the students followed me until he couldn’t drag my sorry butt anymore due to my cast and my injured arm. Tony came up letting Mr. Walens sit me down hard so they could use the elevator to take me to solitary confinement as we waited for the paddle.


Once we were in the elevator going down, Mr. Walens fell over laughing so hard he had to put his hands on his knees. The fact I had created an epic mess was the topper of his day. When he finally was able to speak he said. “You could have just asked to go down to the basement.”


I said. “Yes, but what would that prove? I needed to show that I was indeed a very bad boy, and I needed to do something so bad you wouldn’t have any choice but to give me the worst punishment. I needed to set myself up quickly so the bad boys will come too me. I needed them to respect me, so I can get close to them so I can learn if they are just trouble makers or belong to their special club. I want them to invite me, and introduce me to their friends.


“I only have until Wednesday to find out everything, before we set Shawn free. Trust me he can be quite resourceful, I have seen him in action. I am sorry I broke the mirror, but I needed something that I could use to create a continual mess and to prove that I can be resourceful as Shawn surly will be, and has done so in every school he has been in and at home.”


Once the elevator stopped on the first floor, I couldn’t use the wheelchair the rest of the way due to the stairs. Apparently, people in wheelchairs aren’t as bad, or they receive other types of punishment, liked locked inside their room. Again it set me apart that wheelchair was only used for my convince because Shawn would only use it long enough for me to escape in his new luxury 5-star prison, which was more than fine with me.


Shawn was pissed the moment he saw me when I was led inside his cell, they had just finished with the cast on his leg including writing several names wishing him well and good luck, even dinged it up a little as they had done with mine. One of the guard dogs I had already met back in Heber was here with him as he gave me a warm smile.


Shawn couldn’t say much because he had been gagged and he couldn’t move while being handcuffed to his nice uncomfortable cot that had a very thin mattress, but the blanket looked new but used with still had plenty of use. I took a chair that I was offered letting them finish with my makeover. Hair, eyebrows, and such, that so it would seem were the same person, but like I said people or stupid because they don’t notice how truly different me and Shawn are until their long term memory kicks in and discard the distractions right in their face. By the time that happens, I will be long gone and the real Shawn has taken my place.


Mr. Walens quickly introduced himself. Shawn growled angrily, through the gag. Mr. Walens told them to remove it, that he can scream all he wants too down here; nobody is going to care or listen.” Shawn spits the gag out and asked. “What f**k are you doing here mule boy. And why am I wearing a God damn cast and this God-forsaken sling?” 


Tony said. “Oh, they didn’t tell you? Eric is playing you, too make you right at home, so when you are released in a couple of days you’ll have all kinds of new friends.”


Shawn tried to break free, but he couldn’t move other turn on his bad hand, screamed. “You are so all going to die!”


Mr. Walens stopped him right there stuffed the gag back into his mouth, and then brought a chair over. Shawn shook with anger, but it did no good. He quickly said as the other people worked on me taking his time so the students and staff know I was being well punished.


“I know all about you Shawn, I have seen what you have done and read your file. Truly you have been a very, very bad boy to come to my school. Where I like bad boys like you, I make my bread and butter on them.  In fact, your brother here has been giving me a fine example of what I get to look forward too and I must say I’m impressed. He has only been here not more than a couple of hours or so and has already has set a new record on how fast he can make it down here where really bad boys go to be punished.


“In fact, he just made a very big mess in your name. That it’s going to take him who knows how long to clean it up. Knowing that if he makes a mess he’s the one that’s going to cleans it up. You should remember that because once you join my fine student’s after he leaves in a couple of days. It would be in your best’s interests to remember that. I have been given permission by your parents to discipline you as I see fit. Every time you disobey or act out you will be punished.


“In fact, I think you’re going to hold the record on how many times you make it down here to solitary confinement until you learn that your mommy and daddy isn’t going to save you. Not this time, in fact, you’ll have to earn the right even too talk to them. There will be no home visits unless you earn them. There will be no phone privileges here; there will be no one to come visit you unless they say so or I say, and that means your dear friend Crawford and his pals. Every call you make will be screened. There are no phones in the hallways or in the dorms; even your mail will be screened before you see it or before you send it.


“You can pray to your nameless God all you want, in hopes he saves you down here. But once you are topside you’ll have bodyguard like your friend that has brought you here today. No roommate’s other than your bodyguard will be in your room and when you sleep at night you will be searched including your room and locked in it at night or when you have been sent to your room by a teacher or doctor for punishment unless of course, you are so bad, which I am counting on you being will be sent down here.


“No one will be allowed in your room at any given time, you will never be alone ever again with another boy, and you’ll shower and bathe alone after or before everyone else. Plus you’ll be searched for weapons, drugs, alcohol satanic items because we don’t practice that kind of religion in my school. Nor will you be allowed to do so ever again. No rituals, other then catholic or LDS, or Baptist if that is your desire, we even have a few Hebrew and Jewish faiths here, but not the faith that you been recently practicing. I won’t stand for devil worshiping of any kind. That includes your nameless god Mormo. 


“You can thank your brother for this one, because you won’t have the privacy to do your business, the bodyguard or someone like a teacher or me will be inside standing outside your stall making sure you don’t create a mess like your brother just did, plus no one else will be allowed in the bathroom or the shower while you bathe to prevent you from rapping another boy. Like you tried to do at your last school and like you have done at previous school before that.  There will be no sex with any girls, not here in my school either, considering they are not allowed in your dormitory nor are you allowed in theirs. If want sex, with a girl you’ll have to earn that right like most boys and I will arrange that but it won’t be on my campus.


“Everywhere you go your bodyguard will follow you until you can be trusted to behave, but that will be only if you can behave and only with large groups of students as your bodyguard will be close by, but not right next to you. I have talked to Mr. Stringum and Dr. Sars regarding these bracelets that can control your movements, Even though I don’t approve of them I can see that can be quite effective when necessary considering how resourceful you are in getting out of a pair of handcuffs.


“I have decided that for now, you will continue to wear them once you are topside and let your bodyguard decide when to use them, but only to prevent you from breaking free. I have asked that no pain be given to you through them. That you will only pain will be of your own making or receive a very good hard spanking with my special paddle, when you misbehave like the one here I have brought with me.


“You will be given three strikes before you end up in solitary being the fourth strike. Each time you’re in solitary I will add two hours until you reach the maximum of two days, then we will start over, if you still max them out after so many times I will add three hours, per time until you reach three days and so on. The longest a boy has been down here is six weeks.


“I am hoping that it won’t come to that, spending all your time down here and not mixing with other students. Playing sports and spending time developing your skills and hobbies. In hopes when you graduate you’ll get a nice job, we do have many students here getting their college degrees and we have a very good job training program that many of my clients and alumni take, and give them very good jobs with excellent pay and salary. Unless you state you rather be a ditch digger the rest of your life, or a bum on the streets.


“Or if you chosen to turn your life around, earning home visits, like Thanksgiving or Christmas breaks or summer vacation is even possible, or if you become a prized student with good grades and can prove that your not the same boy anymore that your ready to go home for good, that’s even possible as well. The only way you're getting out of here is if you earn it or if your parents decided that they want you home. But I can tell that right now as things stand with your current disruptive behavior. They don’t want you home, not until you show that you can be trusted to behave.


“You will, of course, be served three square meals either here or in your room unless you state by your action and behavior that you rather go without. You will still have school work regardless, either here or your room. If you haven’t noticed the desk in the hallway outside of these holding cells. That’s where you’ll be doing it unless you can show you are ready to behave in the classroom and on campus.


“On your way here you should have noticed that nearest town is miles from here, and the walls are high and guarded night and day. The gate you came in is the only way in or out and the only way out is if you have a pass from me and signed by our doctor and your therapist which you will meet with three times a week, discussing your behavior and your craving for having sex with boys and this satanic cult you have gotten yourself into.


“If want you to want to talk to an LDS Bishop you are more then welcome too and or someone from the other faiths I have mentioned. Normally it would be in private, but not in your case. Your friendly bodyguard will be there, and I will, of course, will be reading; listen in, in all your conversations as well. We're going to have such fun Shawn; I am looking forward to us getting better acquainted, on a professional level that is.


“Now I know you have had a long day so I will leave you to your thoughts while you make yourself comfortable. We’ll chat often I promise and will take that nasty cast off you sometime during the week once you are topside. It’s just a precaution for your brother as he still recovering while he is here. We can’t have you interfering in what he is doing here, so I do apologize for keeping you down here until then. Now that he is finished I’ll take him with me so he can clean up his mess and get to bed before it gets too late for him. He has a busy day ahead of him tomorrow. So goodnight, until we meet again.”



© 2020 Shep


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep