It’s Brand New Day  Part 3

It’s Brand New Day Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 177-2

It’s Brand New Day

Part 3

 

 


I didn’t stay long... just long enough to give an update that no one in my first class wasn’t a member of the occult. I watched Mr. Walens crack a smile as Tony told him what I had done during class; in fact, he insisted upon it. Telling me after yesterday he expected more from me. I said. “The day still young sir, I can’t blow through my bag of tricks all at once, stating I am one horse pony. I need to show them that I am more than that.” He gave a heavy sigh and sent me on my way. Not even worth a spanking, just a stern talking to.


Tony and I didn’t wait this time to be late for class, instead I quickly took my seat letting the class file in as they noticed me and some of the boys were from the other class and it was already spreading like wildfire what I had done, but most of it was about the dead teacher. Tony took his place as the teacher took roll and introduced me and Tony. The teacher gave me a weak smile said. “I am not going to tolerate, what you did in your last class.”


I gave said. “What?”  He stared at me we were at a face-off and smiled “I have no idea how that rat got into the classroom unless you are accusing me of bringing it in? If you are “teach” would you kindly tell me how a boy in a wheelchair could possibly catch said rodent?” 


He said. “Don’t call me “teach” boy I am a professor and unlike you, I have earned that right.”


I said. “Sorry, I didn’t know you were so touchy-feely about that. You still haven’t answered question “proof.”


He growled. “Don’t test me, Mr. Rothwell.”


I shook my good hand said. “Ooh I am so scared, the big bad wolf is going to huff and puff and blow my house down, with that bad breath,” I said. “Tic tack?”


I reached into my pocket and he kindly took one and said. “Thanks, don’t mind if I do.” I watched him pop it into his mouth. I counted to ten as he looked at me. I smiled as he spits it out and quickly grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down and another.


Tony was really having a hard time not laughing, but the rest of the class was certainly enjoying it. I had asked Tony if he could get me some red hot Tic Tacks form a joke store and several other items. I made sure they were the extra hot that would burn. I pretended to pop one in my mouth as I switched it to just regular hot cinnamon. I waited for him to give me a strike, but instead, he let me down. Taking roll and sipping water. It stated I was going have to try harder. It was going to take more than words and Tic Tacks. Thank goodness it was a science class.


I didn’t have a partner yet so I had been stuck with two people for today; which was more than ok for me, as they eyed me as I made my way over, and shook hands introduced myself. Tony walked the room more so to read it, I didn’t need to because Jeff once more said that this bunch was clean. I noticed quickly that several students were missing. As the teacher announced that several of the students had come down with chicken pox.


Tony and the teacher waited for me to do something the moment he said chicken pox, but instead, I didn’t do anything. Like I said I wasn’t going to be a one horse pony. With snide comments every time. I quietly listened as I reached into my bag of tricks and pulled out several firecrackers and smoke bomb. It was the one thing I had planned on my list, being a science class with Bunsen burners to use. As I quickly lit them the moment the teacher turned his back and threw them at his feet or the garbage can.


Earning me two strikes I hummed “take me out the ball game.” Causing my teammates to laugh; disrupting the class, but words only made him mad, but not enough to cause me to be removed. Jeff was laughing his head off. Telling me I was really cruising for a bruising. I was good at science, but I needed another distraction so I up the game once we were told to follow the recipe in the book and he would come around and see how we were doing. I personally had my own recipe in mind, as I grabbed a couple few of the items from my pack.


I had decided to recreate bubble bath, but not a flavor I would recommend as it stunk up the room with rotten eggs and spilled all over the counter. I also added some candy known as Pop Rocks knowing they react to liquid and add a couple of tablets of Alka-Seltzer so it would really foam. The smell grew as the Pop Rocks exploded and the Alka-Seltzer made it look like erupting volcano. Everyone ran for cover as it exploded to the ceiling and out creating a huge mess. Earning me three strikes and another trip to the Headmaster; once again I gave my report causing him to crack a bigger smile.


Due to the lateness of classes and the missing teachers, we had no choice but to have a late lunch. There was no way I was going to miss that one, and it didn’t matter that I didn’t earn it. Mr. Walens explained to the other teachers at the table that weren’t at the meeting that perhaps they needed to try a different approach regarding my behavior that I was trying to get attention.


The moment Tony and I heard that I tried not to feel discouraged because it meant Mr. Walens wanted too see more from me and the teachers knowing when Shawn takes my place. Words and jokes were nothing they couldn’t handle; besides it wasn’t anything new they haven’t been through even though the rat was new and so far was the top at of everyone’s lists. I didn’t want to admit that I needed help. I had used most of my arsenal and I still had four classes to go before dinner.


Tony ate with the teachers so trouble boys and the girls could mingle with me. It didn’t take long as I set my tray down having several of them slide in next to me introducing themselves. I noticed quickly that three of them had the same tattoo as I did and mine didn’t go unnoticed. I pretend not to notice as they shook hands with me and played it cool as they asked me where I was from and the last school I had attended. I made sure to copy their language so I wouldn’t stand out, even though I didn’t like swearing and found it disrespectful and crude.


Yet I knew Shawn and he used it a lot when he used to think Mom and Dad weren’t around, but lately ever since he had joined the occult he used it more and didn’t care if Mom or Dad heard him. Somehow he got off on it, it didn’t matter if they punished him for it or made him wash his mouth out with soap, and he still used it. I wasn’t about to let an opportunity go by and I had the perfect idea thanks to today’s lunch. I hate fish; I hate it with every fiber in my body. So I used it and started a food fight, the moment I started it the teachers looked up and Mr. Walens cracked a smile and so did Tony.


It seemed like a good idea at the time and it was because once I started to throw food everyone one joined at the tables joined me. I watched as a couple of teachers I haven’t met got up from the table and made their over to me. Telling us to stop it then slid and fell on the slippery floor. I was in too deep to stop now as I opened my milk cartons and threw the milk into their faces and went back to my fun.


The moment the finally reached me and told us to stand against the wall in my case to sit in my wheelchair against the wall. Tony watched my eyes as he followed them to the two boys and the girl I had noticed with my tattoo. He quickly went to Mr. Walens and whispered in his ear. He cracked a smile and became a Drill Sergeant, walking up and down in front of us; informing us that we have elected to scrub the dining room. We made the mess we can clean it up and we will be doing extra homework for each class we missed.


Like I said it was a good idea at the time, but it was also the only way I could be alone with the bad kids. I didn’t smart off instead I leaned down and scooped up some of the slop and threw it at him hitting his face. I smiled watching it run down, causing my bad boys and one girl to laugh, and the other ones to tell me to cut it out; instead, I rolled away and said. “Let me guesses I am going to get a spanking and be sent to my room,” he yelled at me to get back here and I flipped him off using my arm and told him to go straight to hell. Tony quickly brought me back telling me I either help clean up the mess or do it alone.


He gave me a wink whispered to challenge him to a fight because it was the only way he could and I could show the kids what Shawn is made of knowing even if he wasn’t as good as me he did have some training and besides we had agreed to give a demonstration. I said. “Fine, it’s not my fault that I hate fish,”


Tony said. “You could have asked for something else Shawn and you know it.”


I growled. “Now you tell me thanks for being a pal you f*****g prick.” Tony slapped me hard and caused my nose to bleed. Telling me if I use that kind of language again he was going to wash my mouth out with soap. I spit the blood out at his feet. Telling him to just try it; he backhanded me again. Ordering me to clean up this mess or he and I were going to see who is the toughest. I smiled whipping my bloody nose onto the sleeve of my shirt. “You think you are so tough. I could beat you in any sport and not break a sweat.”


I put the brakes on my wheelchair and stood up and walked towards him and poked him in the chest. “I challenge you to a fight. I am sick and tired of you looking down on, me you should be bowing to me and my parents. We gave you your job and I can take it away with one phone call.”


I pushed him hard with both my hands. He growled in my face and I growled back. He said. “You got yourself a deal boy. You want a match with me and see you is the big tough guy, I say we settle it once and for all two hours from now in Gym class we will see what you got.”


He gave me a wink and walked away, I smiled as the boys and the girl clapped me on the back, “well show him, and his puny little God who the real power is.”


I quickly said. “In Mormo name, I will crush him beneath my foot. He’ll rule the day. And I will show him that he picked a fight with the wrong person.”


It only took an hour to clean up the mess between the 6 of us, as we laughed about the rat I had turned loose and the mess I had created in the classroom and had gotten away with it because I was the new student. I said. “Yea it was pretty f*****g awesome,” knowing it was Shawn’s favorite word and theirs. I cringed hearing it come out of my mouth and hated the fact that I had to be always the bad boy. We hurried to class letting them push me. Tony stayed his distance so I could bond with them. He would from time to time give me two thumbs up for making friends with the bad kids.


Personally, it made my skin crawl and I was so far out of my comfort zone, knowing I normally wouldn’t have run with the wrong crowd. I only made snide remarks and moved towards the back with the bad kids, as they introduced me to others like them. Again the topic was the rat and dead teacher and how cool it was to see all that blood, but most of all the big fight spread like wildfire.


Tony greeted me and once I had changed into my Gym clothes, I had removed the sling and the Ace bandage letting the boys wheel me into class. Once role was called everyone was waiting for the big match as I quickly removed my shirt and my shoes and socks; watching Tony do the same as we got on the mat. I noticed the girls in the class noticing my hard body and noticed they liked what they see and smiled when they licked their lips wondering what I would look like naked.


Yet I couldn’t show them any attention because Shawn wasn’t into girls. It creeps me out noticing the boys as they whispered in my ear how they would like to bend me over and show me their power tool. I nodded whispered back that I would love that. I hated the fact or the idea of it as my body remembers Gloria sticking that fake penis inside me and wanting me to have sex with Jared.


I couldn’t say that I didn’t like boys in that way, because Shawn did. And I wasn’t allowed to say that was never going to happen, because it would show them weakness. Right now I needed to show strength. Like me, the boys removed their shirts and shoes and socks, showing off their hard bodies. They were just as tan as I was, well except where the sun doesn’t shine.


Tony said. “Today before we get started I have decided to demonstrate some of the things I have learned from your instructors. I have asked a friend of mine to come and help me.” The moment she walked out onto the mat; all the boys except for a few of the bad boys as I quickly noticed two more, one them said. “Please tell me you a girl can’t fight. They are nothing more than a w***e.”


Tony asked. “Care too put your money where your mouth is young man?” Mr. Walens took a seat on the bench with some of the teaching staff.


The boy shrugged his shoulders and said. “Its time to show the world b***h that what your good for.” She wiggled her fingers and he made his move. She easily dodged him as she tripped him. He tried a roundhouse kick and it was sloppy as she grabbed his foot and flipped him as he landed on his back, everyone cringed as she body slammed him knocking the air out of his lungs and stood up placing her foot on his crotch. He tried to grab her foot only to watch her spring into the air and back-flip away from him. She waited for him to get up and he dove for her as she rolled across his back as he slid across the mat in the opposite direction.


He stomped off and said. “Not bad for a girl. You should know I let you win.” She smiled and asked for any more takers.


No one volunteered I sat there quietly as Tony said. “Shawn, do you think you can beat a girl? Or are you a coward.”


My new friends quickly prodded me to go up there. She said. “I’ll go easy on you boy,” I looked back at my new friends they told me to kick her butt into next week.


I growled. “You’ll be sorry.” Knowing Shawn would never back down from a fight. I made my way over to her and she waited for me to make my move.


I stood there looking stupid. Just like I was taught to let them come to me, she growled at me and sprung into action. I dodge her easily as my legs wobbled. She smiled seeing my weakness. And dove for me, I moved into a somersault, rolling over her back. The boys yelled. “Attack her, you are letting her win.” I smiled as I waited for Tony to give me the single as he crossed his arms. Taking a seat next to the boys; telling them. “He’s warring her down, trying to find her weakness.” He still didn’t give me the signal which was three fingers on his right arm. So I stayed on the defensive. She tried again by using name calling.


I smiled and said. “I am not scared of threats from a little girl.” The boys gave each other a high five. Tony smiled noting that I had gotten their approval. She dove for my feet and I jumped into a flip and somersault over her. The crowd gasped wondering where in the hell I had learned that. Tony smiled and said. He’s good, but I am better.”


The boys looked at me and Tony, said. “Yea right.”


Still Tony wanted me to stay on the defensive as I started to lose my balance and tiring quickly. I faked a knee drop, as she quickly asked if I had enough. I shook my head as she came closer. I waited for the signal that never came. She quickly went into a roundhouse kick as I rolled back letting her leg pass harmless away from me. She quickly took a knee said. “Are we going to fight are not.”


I said. “I didn’t come to fight you, I came to fight Tony.”


Tony gave me the signal and I quickly walked away watching her turn her back to me, I went into a low quark screw and swept her legs from under her and she growled and came back up with a flip said. “Oh, you want to play dirty.” I wiggled my fingers on my good hand and smiled.


She faked dive as she cartwheel placing her legs around my neck, but I twisted around so I had her with her legs draping over me. I leaned forwarded and rolled, tucking her legs and feet under my armpits and causing her to flip over me as my legs and feet sat across her. I heard gasps from the boys; as quickly had her in half nelson headlock, which she couldn’t break. I waited for her to say she had enough, and then let her out returned to my seat.


The boys cheered and the girl that was in their little club looked at me as she eyed me and said. “Not bad for a little pipsqueak like you.” I faked a tired smile.


Tony said. “Not bad Shawn, very impressive. It seems I might have a hard time beating you after all. I’ll give you a moment to catch your breath after a very nice around while your friends spar off with one another.”


I nodded reaching for my water bottle and taking several swallows and using my shirt to wipe the sweat off my face. I lay back letting the cool air of the air-conditioned cool me. I closed my eyes stilling my heart beat as I waited for my moment to fight, more like letting Tony beat me as agreed noting that Shawn wasn’t as good as a fighter as me, but for now, I was Shawn. It didn’t concern me that he would still have to prove himself. Yet I had already made it easier for him and that bothered me.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep