Black Sabbath  Part 3

Black Sabbath Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 172-2

Black Sabbath

Part 3

 


It was nearly 10:30 when someone turned out the lights and the candles around the pentagram were lit and a large spotlight took center stage, which indicated that the meeting was about to start. The place really gave off a vibe that the God they worshiped was not the same God we worshiped and that bothered me greatly. The moment the High Bishop entered from stage right everything went quiet. So quiet you could hear a pin drop. The first thing I noticed that there were no babies crying, in fact, the only children in the room were either the same age as Jared and Jason or me and my mermaid friends, which made it even more spookier.


I watched as the High Bishop knelled in front of the pentagram taking the bell off the altar. The moment he rang the bell it echoed as the words were spoken by all the people around me. None of us in our group said them, not wanting to have the devil in our lives. Instead, we said our own prayer just to keep our lips moving, it was one of the hardest things I had ever done when surrounded by such darkness, where people were invoking Satan and the powers of hell.


I watched as Stringum quickly pocketed the placement card that had been placed for us to use as new members that contained the prayer or mantra that everyone was saying together. Each time they stopped the bell rang and the next verse was read until they had finished Thanks to the internet I have found a copy of the prayer if you like to read it you can go to http://thedarknesscoven.blogspot.com/2012/09/prayers-to-satan.html. The opening prayer that I remembered they used is called Bestow upon me Satan. I rather not post it the prayer used for obvious reasons.


Once the prayer was said and the announcement made that we today were participating in today’s service in hopes of finding true enlightenment and join their ranks. We were told to stand and as he introduced us, except for Jared and I as we remained seated in our wheelchairs. Once again the woman and the girls that were with us were passed over, noting he only called our names, not the women as if they didn’t exist, again that explained much regarding Shawn and Arthur’s behavior towards women.


I could feel Jeff inside me and what I was feeling was nervous anxiety and that bothered me. I looked over at Jared and he looked over at me as we both watched several people line the pentagram that was now lit with candles and the Alter had been pushed back out of the circle noticing the Bishop and the High Priestess standing side by side indicating that circle began or ended with them. They begin another mantra. It made my skin crawl, as we watched a family come forward all barefoot and all dressed in the white robes.


I couldn't tell their age nor sex because they were hooded as they made their way towards the stage. My guts inside were twitching hearing the soft clicks of the camera take pictures, every few seconds, then stop as it waited for me to press the button again.


The first thing they did once they arrived at the pentagram was removing their robes, letting them fall to their ankles. It then became clear that it was indeed an entire family of 6 of 3 boys and one girl two parents and a man a little older then Stringum that needed help by the use of a wheelchair as being the only one still wearing a white robe, which indicated he could be their elderly grandfather. I could barely make out their definition because of how dark it was until they each entered the circle as the spotlight shined upon them.


Even then it was only clear enough to see that they were all naked and had been painted symbols on their bodies, the only thing that set them apart was the color of their hair and the length and the ages that ranged from 8 to 16, they had tears in their eyes as if they were being forced to do what has been asked of them and that concerned me.


It concerned me, even more, when the Bishop picked up a second knife smaller than the one that was lying on the table; a replica of the other knife, but two times smaller. He held the knife in the air lengthwise and said some words that sound a lot like Latin. I gasped as the knife burst into flames, surrounding the blade, then watched them distinguish as he handed the knife to her watching her do the same thing only difference was the flame went from green to blue before it was distinguished.


She quickly handed the knife to the Bishop and picked up the chalice and the burning bowl of fire then both walked towards the father and took his offered hand. I cringed as we watched him cut his hand and let the blood drip into the bowl of flames as the flames turned to blue as the Bishop and the High Priestess said words in Latin together. Then drip some of his blood into the chalice, making their way to each of the family members as someone in the circle attended to their injuries.


Once he and his helper had completed that part of the ritual she replaced the burning bowl from the altar and quickly came to the Bishop side as they asked the congregation to, join in the blessing mantra or welcoming them into the fold; again we remained silent, or only using the words of a short poem that we had practiced so it would look like we were participating as we watched the Bishop mark them with some of the blood using his fingertips to paint the pentagram on each of their foreheads and let them drink from the chalices. In a sense it was a replica of the blood ceremony that Rothwell’s did to make me part of their family, but only spookier, and creepier. Yet so far they haven’t done anything other than a blood ritual that tied them to the devil and the coven.


Yet it was about to get a lot more scarier and would give me nightmares for a very long time. Wanting me to get the hell out of there and never look back as I watched them place and light more torches around the pentagram and uncover the altar.


The first thing I noticed was the bumps on the corners were metal rings with wrists and ankle attachment. Dad motioned too Stringum that it was time to leave, and he and everyone else agreed. The moment Dad and they made the attempt several of the people in red robes blocked our way out asking if we were squeamish because of a little blood offering. Stringum said. "No we are just concerned for our children.”


The man in charged laughed and said. “My own children have all been through this many times. Are you stating that you and your guest are cowering before or God? You should feel privilege too be here and witness such a wonderful and rare occasion of aged man such as you Mr. Stringum being reborn as his family takes on his soul now that they have been blessed to be in our ever growing ranks. No one leaves until the services are over.


“Now if you wouldn’t mind retaking your seats, unless you have decided to forfeit your rights as becoming members of our church and will be shunned by the community and hunted down, until you and your families are extinct after you have witnessed the true power of our God, and his true son Mormo, may he bless us all and take us into bosom, make us Gods of this world and the worlds beyond the stars.”


In a blink of an eye, I felt a blade at my throat stating he would sacrifice me if they didn’t do what they were told. Everyone quickly returned to their seats and the man removed the blade, only to replace it near my kidneys while another man placed another one at Jared’s throat, stating if they made a single move that looked like we were leaving they’d kill us. While the High Priestess and the Bishop made their way over asking why they were disturbing our meeting and threatening their guests.


The man in charge said. “My most holy Bishop and High Priestess please forgive us; we didn’t know they were your personal guest.” Removing the blades and shielding them. I caught a grin on the High Priestess as she whispered something in his ear.


He nodded. “Perhaps it would be better they left until they joined our ranks. Before they see how our God takes our old and afflicted into his bosom and gives them a new life, and is reborn. They will stay until up to that point, so they will see they have nothing to fear as we prepare their grandfather and girl that has been chosen to be a host so his spirit can be reborn, but I request that Mr. Stringum stay and as well as their parents, and allow the children to be removed until their coronation as they meet our God and his son for the first time. May Mormo watch over you?”


The guards remained at our sides preventing us from leaving, as the Bishop and the priestess apologized in our behalf stating we had been overcome by the spirit for the first time and felt that they would like to be counted in their ranks. That they will be baptized and bestowed the blessing in a special ceremony on Tuesday during the social gathering of friends and family; the crowd cheered. The feeling of Jeff was faint but what I felt was something that said we are in deep trouble; more then we would have been if we didn’t attempt to leave. Yet I questioned if it was unavoidable and for the first time I blamed Stringum for it. 


The girl stood shaking the moment the High Priestess reentered the circle placing one hand on her head and one hand on her stomach. If I was to guess she was no older then me or my mermaids. The moment she did the circle began another mantra, while the rest of her family knelled around her. I nearly jumped out of my wheelchair as the Bishop handed the High Priestess the knife, she nodded said something in Latin which I didn’t understand and held it lengthwise in the air as it burst into black and blue flames, along the blade before it distinguished and then kissed the blade; then handed back the knife to the Bishop as he too said the words in Latin kissing the knife after the flames distinguished.


He made two cuts one on each of her breasts taking the blood drawing another unfamiliar symbol on both her breasts and a large one on her stomach before placing a kiss on her forehead. She broke down into tears as they and we watched her grandfather being helped off with his robe and letting him kiss each of them. Yet the way it looked it seemed he was being forced as they practically dragged him as if he fighting being placed onto the altar.


He didn’t scream, as they tied him down as I noticed someone was ministering some sort of drug. Dad asked what he was given, the guard said rudely. “A mild sedative so to keep him calm so he can great our God Mormo when the time comes before he can be reborn, like we all will, may he be counted as one of the blessed in Mormo’s name.”


The moment the girl that had been chosen had been helped onto the table they draped the black cloth across the back of her. Covering most the bottom half of the altar and them, as I noticed the same pentagram that was on the floor was etched on the cloth in gold as the candlelight caused it to simmer. While we watched her moved in the pattern I knew so well that stated she was having sex with him. It was our cue to leave as the family gathered around the altar watching her and helping their grandfather remain still as they say their goodbyes. I heard the grandfather scream and the girl scream, the moment the doors were about to close, I didn’t dare look back.


His scream was all I needed to know that they just killed him in cold blood. They had murdered him, his own children and grandchildren murdered their grandfather for some nameless God. It made me sick to my stomach as they hurried us into some offices as they forced Jared and me out of our wheelchairs and then locked us inside the office letting my friends help me and Jared on to the couch. It seemed like forever as we all sat in silence, nobody wanted to talk about what had just happened afraid if we did that someone would come into the room and kill us.


We breathed a sigh of relief when our parents came into the room, yet the relief soon dissipated seeing the markings on their heads and the bandages on each of their hands. Everyone face was white with terror as they quickly tried to cover up what had just happened or what they had just been through. Even Stringum was quite shaken, he held two fingers to his lips stating not to ask or say anything until we were safe and far away from this places.


Dad and Mr. Vincent helped Jared and I into our wheelchairs, as the guards stood and watched stating that it would be so much better when we too except Mormo into our lives as our parents did, and perhaps end Jared’s and my suffering being reborn through their God and Savor. Dad said. “You are forgetting that according to your doctorin that they only need to be reborn if they will remain this way or they become elderly and only then will our God and his holy son Mormo will take them into his bosom, And not until then.


“You yourselves have seen they can walk with the help of their braces and crutches; it has only been recently that this was able to happen and according to our doctors they have a 75% chance of gaining full use of their legs. Now we need to go home and prepare ourselves and our bodies before being in the presence of our most holy Bishop who has requested our presence to dine with him and his family this evening.” With that being said Mom and Dad quickly and discreetly took us home.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

40 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep