The Wrong Crowd  Part 2

The Wrong Crowd Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 178-1

The Wrong Crowd

Part 2

 


Right away the very moment we walked into his office I knew something was off. Even more so after shaking hands with him as my eyes were drawn to his wrist and his ring that was in the shape of a skull with red rubies for eyes. Around the skull was a golden serpent tail went around his finger. He smiled at me when he noticed me looking at his ring as he noticed that he and I had the same tattoo on our wrists. He calmly said. “You must be the Shawn Rothwell I have heard so much about, I am Doctor Hays,”


He led me to a seat in front of his desk, he calmly but sternly told Tony. “This was a private session he’ll call him when he needs him."


Tony said. “Sorry, but I must…” Dr. Hays slammed the door in his face and locked it. Tony pound on the door wiggled the doorknob. Dr. Hays didn’t apologize instead ignored the pounding on the door.


Until Tony made his way in moments later as Mr. Walens and opened the door with his key and said. “Dr. Hays, what is the meaning of this?”


Dr. Hays steeples his fingers together and said. “I have no idea what you mean, I informed his bodyguard that this is a private session, Where this young man bears his soul to me and the group without outside interference.”


Mr. Walens leaned in on the desk and growled angrily. “You have been told by me personally that Shawn Rothwell’s bodyguard has sighed a confidently agreement that states he is under orders to keep his mouth shut regarding your so-called bearing of souls with you and your little group. Now either do what I have asked or get the hell out of my school.”


Dr. Hays stood up and leaned into Mr. Walens. “Your school? I think not, not any longer. You should know that I have asked the school board and the student’s parents to remove you from this school as Headmaster, and they have decided that it would be in our best interests to do so. More so after what has taken place out in the courtyard today as well as the advents regarding finding some of our children and our staff missing without a trace or reason to why you have dismissed them. And have detained some of our finest students, not too mention the ones we have found dead inside their rooms, during their stay here. In fact, I am surprised you haven’t been terminated long ago for your action for that alone, so it is you that will be leaving not I Mr. Walens. So get the hell out of my office and get the hell out of my school. I am the taking over as Headmaster.”


I never saw it coming as I turned around finding Tony gone and in that time, Dr. Hays dropped to the floor with Tony standing over him. Tony said. “Somehow Dr. Hays or whatever you call yourself these days, that just won’t be possible.” He teased him by leaning in and cupped his left hand to his ear said. “What was that? You want to join your people? I think I can arrange that.” Tony pulled out the phone cord and bound his hands and feet and took Dr. Hays tie and used it as a gag.


He told Mr. Walens to make sure that the doctor remained here while he locates…. He paused as he looked at me and smiled; asked me if I wouldn’t mind borrowing my wheelchair. What was I going to say no? I got up and took a spot on the couch as Mr. Walens and Tony picked him up Tony said. “Yep rotting corpse,”


Mr. Walens agreed then asked Tony what he should do in regards to the news the good Doctor has told him. Tony said. “Kind of hard to take over a school without a replacement considering the good Doctor has just been caught red-handed trying to rape a student in his office. And was about to kill him.” Reaching in his drawer pulling out a ceremonial knife which stated he was indeed an occult member and higher up on the totem pole.


I smiled as Tony directed me to come over to the desk and dumped the good doctor onto the floor with his hands and feet unbound. Stuffing the cord into his pocket and placed the doctor’s hands on my ankles, still knocked out cold, but was coming around. I quickly dropped my pants and my boxers as I bent over the desk as Tony quickly bound my hands with the doctor’s tie and loosened the good doctor’s pants and pulled them down just enough to indicate he was in the process of rapping me.


Until Tony and Mr. Wales’s came in and stopped it, being the first ones on the scene. Hearing me yell for help, as people heard me in the hallway and the students gathering for group therapy started to enter the room. I noticed the person at the desk was also missing, which concerned me because I didn’t get a chance to really look at her or shake her hand; which stated she was in on what Doctor Hays was into.


I would have asked Jeff to follow her, but I had decided to send Jeff to make sure my adoptive family was going to be alright considering he could communicate with Jake's mother Dotty and Jared if he had too. It would be the same connection I had with him, but it was better than nothing. I figured I would be fine having Tony and his team watching my back.


One look at me and the good Dr. eyes opened with a jerk as everyone looked at him on the floor with his pants undone and his hands on me and me bent over the desk as if he was about to rape me. Again if I was the real Shawn I very much doubt Shawn would be calling it rape, in fact, he would most likely enjoy it.


He gasped and he quickly jerked up removing his hands. He yelled. “They are trying to frame me, can’t you see that? I have been working here for over twenty years, and I was going…” Tony gagged him with his own tie, letting security quickly take him away in handcuffs as Tony pulled up my pants. Mr. Walens instructed them to take him down and place him in solitary confinement until the police arrived. He told the students that were arriving that group has been canceled until further notice.


Mr. Walens said. “Not the ideal situation, but what choice did we have?”


Tony said. “My question is who he really is, I don’t think he’s the High Bishop because he wouldn’t be that stupid to leave a single trace of him being linked to the satanic cult here in the school, but doesn’t mean he doesn’t know. And perhaps we will know tonight, after finding that staircase and tunnel leading out of here.”


Mr. Walens quickly stated. “What staircase? What tunnel?”


Tony said. “The one we found in the abandoned storeroom, I am sure we told you about it?” He shook his head and looked at me as we walked back to the Headmasters office. He took a seat and waited for us to explain.


Tony closed the door and rolled out the map of the building and indicated it with his finger where the first hidden room was discovered, taking a pencil and drew a line from it to the wall. As he explained the hidden staircase and how we found it, he, however, didn’t put the blame on me, but himself and he gave me the credit to opening it. I said. “It was a joint effort. That we were now waiting to see where it leads on the other side of the wall.”


I cringed looking at my watch that the day had come and gone, and according to my watch, my family should be just getting ready to enter the lion's den. It was too late for me to do anything but to go back to my room. With only two hours before I to would walking into my own loin dens. Tony and I went over our plans, I wasn’t going to participate, just hold them off as long as I can, until someone with authority joins us, promising me they will be right behind me watching me.


That wasn’t the part I was worried about and Tony knew it, but neither of us wanted to mention it, but it became clear I was going to have to approach the subject so I said. “And what happens if they are forcing me to participate?”


Tony shrugged his shoulders. “You do what you must, to keep yourself alive. This isn’t a test, this real life, you will die without question. There will be no second chances. Shawn and your little brothers are right the first time is the worst, but once you have been rapped in that manner you won’t feel the pain nearly as much and the more you do it the less pain you’ll feel and instead of pain, there will be something that some people call pleasure.


“I for one never felt that but instead it just felt like I had been numbed inside, but it is different for each person. The ones that say it is more enjoyable than having sex with a girl or woman in that way I do not know what they are talking about. I have watched girls having sex with each other using a fake penis acting as man or boy, telling me that it is quite enjoyable once they get a custom to it, but for me, it left me cold and empty. It made me sick thinking that this should never be done with boys like us.


“We were not meant to have sex with each other, not in this way, stimulating is not the same as having sex; we don’t place our penises inside each other. We stimulate ourselves or each other because we are guys and guys do guy things and girls do girl things like doing each other orally because it shows that we share ourselves with each other and doesn’t harm us in any way, unless we don’t keep our bodies clean, by not polluting them with alcohol and drugs.


“God intended us to have sex with women so we can show them how much we love them and sometimes to procreate so we can have a family of our own. Without sex, we wouldn’t exist. Boys can not get pregnant so therefore we should not have sex with them in the same way as we do with girls. There is no need to find pleasure in that way. Nor should we be used in that way, just because we like them have a butt.


“I am not saying that you should do it. I am saying only if you have no choice, no one will judge you, not your parents, not us and my team. We do what we must to stay alive, knowing that we are doing it for the greater good as we take them down, and we have the proof to send their asses to prison. Shawn was a victim long before he became the abuser. Your adoptive Dad was a victim and so was his brothers, he only remained the victim and never the abuser. Like his father was. So there is no reason to say that just because it happened to you doesn’t mean you atomically become the abuser. You always have a choice; to remain the victim or become the abusers.


“Yet he would do it if it meant his life, and the person’s life that he was forced to rape. Like I said some pain can kill, like bladed to your neck with a flick of the wrist as you die choking on your own blood or some stabs you in your heart, or kidneys or any place that could lead to death. Pain like cutting your finger or the pain you went through that Gloria inflicted upon is just pain. It didn’t kill you; use that pain to make you stronger. There is nothing wrong with being the victim, it's becoming the abuser that traps your soul and your mind knowing that.


“I’ll prepare you the best I can so you don’t feel the pain if you want me too. I have three ways to accomplish this. 1 the quick and dirty method which none of us would enjoy, 2: a shot in the butt to numb you so don’t feel it happening. 3: Little laxative that has been coated with medicine so you feel nothing and relaxes you and also lubricates your insides and lasts a lot longer than just a shot, or the shot and the laxative, and the option of all three.


“Personally I prefer it not to happen at, but if it was me I would choose option 3 the shot and the laxative, because the first one would be only needed if you didn’t have the other two, and like I said I rather not do that to you or any of my team members or anyone if I didn’t have too.


“Every member of my team has been a victim of some kind, Alcohol, drugs or being raped. I have chosen them because of that because it allows them to identify with the victim. Knowing what they have gone through and what they will go through and help them not become the abuser. In a perverted way, Gloria did you a favor, we may not like it, but is the truth.


“True if she didn’t do that too you, and Shawn and Arthur aren’t who they have become. You would have never experienced it and that would be something we could have all hoped for. Because most kids your age never go through what you and your bothers went through, or what your best friend Dillon and Jake's brother Billy and others like him. It’s still a small percentage, but that percentage is growing and with the occult, we are hunting down they are helping that percentage. Every child they have raped, whether it is a boy or girl makes no difference.


“I think it would be far worst for the girl because they do not practice or believe in safe sex. In fact, they impregnate young girls the moment they have reached maturity roughly at the age of 14. Then force themselves upon them and pregnant them over and over until they can’t have children anymore then sacrifice them. They use them as baby incubators so as they become with child.


“They wait until they have given birth to that child and sacrificed that child. Unless it is a girl, then sometimes depending on the need for hosts they raise them as slaves until they have reached maturity and repeat the process. Can you imagine the pain those girls go through knowing every child they have given birth to is only born to either take their place or to be sacrificed? You heard the people we captured that they haven’t killed any of the students unless they had no choice but to do it or risk being caught.


“Instead they used the girls here as hosts and pregnant them and sacrificed their children as they have given birth too. Knowing it is quite common for a troubled teenage girl. To be caught with a boy here or where they have kidnapped them off the streets and get them pregnant. Which according to the file of the said girl that was pregnant and has given birth, that the child was either declared dead, or they had miscarried or have been placed up for adoption. The question is never asked why or if anyone has really looked into it, stating it was quite common for that to happen so common that people stopped asking questions.


“But if they ask you to have sex without a condom do it. Knowing that we are there to make sure that girl doesn’t get pregnant, by having one of our team members give her something to make sure that it never happens and won’t hurt the girl in the process. We don’t want her to have children just so they can sacrifice them or use that child to get Shawn or your adoptive parents or you. We much rather return the girl to their families that are worried about them and if they are here in this school they will be protected from any harm to them even if means relocating them and their families.


“More so knowing after last night and learning how the occult is entrenched in this school and the many like them. That they have placed people in them to see to it that they have a way to make sure of the fact their occult remains alive, remain hidden until their ultimate goal is achieved where the world won’t question why or how it happened. By then it will be too late. By using student like you and Shawn to see too it that they have children to rape, children raise for drug mules, children to sacrifice without raising suspicion; a child to do commit crimes like murder like their grandfather because he was too feeble and old to be useful. Children to peruse their parents into doing what they ask or watch them die right in front of them or force them to kill them to save their other children and their families. Seldom are the ones benefiting by the act they are participating in. 


“The satanic church is built for people that like committing crimes, like the power it gives them over others. It’s not a church for families and friends with kind hearts and seeking love from one another. It is a church for individuals that are willing to do anything to become rich and powerful. Not to seek spiritual enlightenment. For if it was, they wouldn’t need drugs to do it. They wouldn’t need people throwing money at their feet so they can become wealthy and greedy, so they can lord over others because of it. Which brings me to our next problem, never do drugs with them, but if you have too always bring your own.


“You can not trust them not to harm you or even kill you. You must keep your wits about you at all time. It’s easier to fake being stoned out of your mind if they are too stoned to notice that you are not. And the same goes with alcohol, use the excuses that you can’t because of sports and that I test you three times a day, every time you pee and test your blood every night and again in the morning. But if you have no choice always bring your own and never share it, because the moment you do they will find out because the drugs that you brought with you are fake, nothing more then flour and laced with sugar.


“In any case don’t allow a needle near your arm, they know after today you can protect yourself if have to. And we will be close by to make sure you won’t need to. Again state your reason why you can’t, but if they force you to do so use your own. Letting them go first so they can get high, so high that it will only seem that you too are stoned. Now let’s begin preparation so when you leave this room without me at your side you can be prepared for anything.” I nodded as he asked which option I had chosen number 2 or number 3 or both.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep