The Wrong Crowd  Part 1

The Wrong Crowd Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 178

The Wrong Crowd

Part 1

 


Ok, so I thought, I have made some new friends of sorts. Why did it bother me when I had made friends before? “Oh yea,” I said to myself “because they weren’t my friends, they were Shawn’s.” I got up when Tony called me by kicking my foot, indicating it was my turn. I groaned as I sat up and looked at him, while everyone else was still practicing some new moves. I didn’t ask if I could sit this one out because I had agreed to fight, knowing that I was too loses the match because of Shawn. Once I had made my way into the ring Tony explained the rules… the person with the 5 kills wins.


He asked if I was up too it. I wiggled my non-broken fingers and said. “Come and get it you f*****g prick.” Tony was good as he struck hard and fast, but I could see he was taking it easy on me as he gave me a chance to flip across his back.


He looked agitated and said, “come on f*g it….” I quickly did a corkscrew taking my good leg and swept his legs from under him and did a scissor kick to the face and double tap to his face. So quick that my audience gasped where that comes from. Even Tony didn’t expect that one as he rolled away. The ref who was his friend announced I had gained 1 point. Ordering us back to our starting positions we played with each other's hands as we huddled, as we talked Tony said. “Remember your Shawn.”


I smiled. “Prove it.” Tony faked a right as he went left instead, but I was ready as I jumped away as he caught nothing, but air. I wiggled my fingers and yawed causing the occult students too laugh.


Tony waited as we both circled and we huddled again this time I allowed him to take me as I dove and missed as he came down on top of me, was about body slam me but I rolled away just in time cause my cheering section to yell. “Shawn kill him, take him down, make him cry for his mommy.”


I cringed because I had given them what they wanted. I waited for Tony to make his next move as we huddled allowing him to work his way and wrap his arms around me. I pretended I was struggling, and let him pin me giving him the one point. I didn’t have to fake that I was worn and tired. As the points quickly added up to his ending at 5 and my 3; I growled. “You gotten off easy, and that if I hadn’t have fought the girl I could have taken you,” boasting as much as possible.


Knowing, either way, Tony would have beaten me, or should I say, Shawn. We were told to hit the showers, I waited for Tony or even Mr. Walens to say something, knowing Shawn wasn’t allowed to shower with the other boys, but no one did. Instead Tony let them take me into the shower room.


Once inside they congratulated me and told me how good I was, they invited me to come with them tonight and hang out with them in their special club. I quickly stated I couldn’t because of my 24/7 babysitter. Having them ask if he sleeps inside my room. I nodded and they gave me a smile and said they would help me with my so-called problem.


I smiled and said. “Sounds fun.” Tony still didn’t say anything as I showered with my new friends as they checked out my butt and my seeing how tan I was stating I had sunbathed in the nude during the summer. It was my penis and crotch they noticed right away because it was perfectly groomed. When they asked I simply said. “My parents did it hoping to embarrass me, in school.”


They nodded said it would go grow back, said they liked to shave their grade A prime piece of a*s that the brethren bring them now and again. I nodded as they moved in closer as they fondled me a little bit as Tony asked what I was doing and told me. “Get out of the shower, you pervert I was told to make sure you didn’t get close to any of the boys like you have at your so-called church and at school.”


I growled back. “Go to hell. I can do what I want you’re not my parents.”


Tony quickly came into the shower and manhandled me away from them and pushed me inside the locker room, tossing me my towel said “Now get dressed. I don’t want you to be late for class.” The boys gave me a weak smile and whispered in their ears. I quickly updated Tony as we dressed.


He smiled said. “Good work.”


I said. “Yes, but I not really going to go am I?”


Tony said. “Yes you are, besides I will be right behind you and so will my team.”


I cringed, “bad choice of words.”


Tony rolled his eyes and said. “You know what I mean you’ll never be in real danger.”


I sat with my new friend in class one of the boys were late and I understood why as he took his seat next too us. He quickly slid something under the table bumping me as I reached my hand under the table. I felt a small vile being pressed into my hand. He whispered for me to put some on my babysitter toothbrush and some water or some kind of drink. Telling me he’ll sleep like the dead and then I could sneak out of my room and make me my way down the hall, where they would meet me. I quietly said. "
I don’t have my ceremonial robes because my parents burned them and then I was searched before coming here.”


They gave me a smile and said. “No problem, you can borrow one of ours until then.” I was told to meet them around 7:30 or 8; I nodded slipping the vile into my backpack.


Once class ended, and because I was bad I was told to go to my room and work on my homework until dinner time, but the Headmaster wanted to see me. I said leaving the room. “He probably wants me to give him a hand job after seeing me with my shirt off in gym class.” The class erupted into laughs as I was told to go. Or the teacher would make sure I didn’t sit down for a week.


Tony followed me as my bodyguard hung back and let me mingle with other students as I wheeled myself to the elevator. He had given me a passkey so he could follow discreetly. Stating he was watching but only from a distance because I haven’t made it known that Shawn liked having sex with boys and rapping them. I didn’t like the idea of going to tonight, because I knew I was going to watch them do just that and it made me very uncomfortable.


Tony was waiting for me inside the Headmasters office and quickly updating him that I had been invited to join them tonight for a little get together. I placed the vile on desk explaining that I was told to do with it. Tony took the vile adding it to the pouch we had discovered and updated me that they have located all the members of the occult inside the school, from the articles inside their rooms.


Mr. Walens asked why they didn’t remove them. I said. “Because it is only speculation, we needed to catch them in the act. So we can, without doubt, know for sure regarding how many members they have.” Tony indicated that he has placed cameras and microphones in each of the rooms and as well as the hidden rooms so that if they go there they would be able to catch them in the act, plus he and his team will be watching me the whole time.


Like the bad student I was Tony took me to my room and I laid down on my bed. I wasn’t going to do the homework because I would be leaving tomorrow. Again proving I was the bad boy. I set the alarm and closed my eyes. Tony telling me he was going to make sure everything was ready for tonight and come up with a plan on how to get me off the campus so Shawn could take my place.


I nodded and closed my eyes and fluffed my pillow as I kicked off my shoes and stripped down to my boxers. To avoid getting them wrinkled. Tony turned out the lights and I stopped him and asked so you got it all including all the hidden passages way?” Tony rolled his eyes and said every one of them. I yawned and as he was about to leave. Including the one that runs underneath the altar in the first we found.


Tony turned back on the lights and looked at the map the new one and the old one. I turned over on my side and looked at me, bring the map over to me he pointed to the first room of the hidden storage room. I nodded that was the one. 
He cursed loudly and said. “My team and I missed that one.”


I rolled over on to my back and yawed. “According to Jeff if you move the altar you’ll find stairs leading to a tunnel. Are sure I didn’t tell you this?”


Tony said, “no, I remember all you said was how to get into the…” He hit his head with the palm of his hand and said it makes sense why the man went in there in the first place he had alternate escape route how could I be so stupid?" He turned out the light and said. "Get some rest while my team and I have a look see.” He left and I dozed off, letting my body fully relax asking Jeff how things were going with my impostor.


He said better than expected, now that Shawn was here. He promised he would keep an eye on them as the hour approached for them as it did for me as we both would be going into the lion's den. I cringed when Tony woke me shaking me awake telling me they searched the room for the last three hours, but the altar wouldn’t move, I nodded and said. “No da. Jeff said you had to open with a key. I am sure I told you.”


Tony said, “And once again I wish I had taken you along so your friend Jeff could have shown me that way earlier.”


I cringed seeing the alarm clock noting the time was a little after 4 pm. Dinner was at 4:30 and my appointment with the Shawn’s therapist was at 5:15 and group was at 5:45 or 6 depending on how the first session went. I yawned and quickly dressed putting on a pair of shorts and pullover shirt with the logo of Crest-wood on it.


I was only allowed to dress in shorts and pullover shirt during gym or playing sports of some kind or dinner if I wanted too, considering the weather was hot and humid and classes had been dismissed for the day. Allowing the students to dress casual and be on their own. Or spend time in therapy of some kind. I for one had a therapy session after dinner and had chosen to use the pool as my free time. Even though I was given several options like taking woodworking, horseback riding or play a number of sports as well as a number of arts and crafts from painting to pottery. Or spend time reading a novel.


I didn’t have a lot of time as we quickly made a mad dash to the hidden room. The door was open with one of his members waiting for us who happened to be the girl I had beaten earlier in gym class I didn’t remember her name until Tony said. Nancy are the guys still inside?”


She nodded asked, “why?”


Tony quickly said. “We missed something and I brought our friend along so he could tell me how we can find the hidden staircase.” I couldn’t make out a lot of detail about her considering she was dressed in full gear of her ninja suit. However, I did recognize her fierce green eyes as she narrowed in on me and her fiery red hair that had come loose under her hood. On the back of her ninja was a golden falcon.


She lead us inside letting the door close. Everyone was still inside the small cramped room that couldn’t hold more than 10 or more people. And Just like at the church house there was pentagram painted on the floor with the altar in the middle, which was stained with blood. I cringed seeing it. Tony said seeing me it was only animal blood stating it was lambs blood and had found the remains over in one of the corners.


It still didn’t make me feel any better; I didn’t like people slaughtering animals for no reason. It turned my stomach as I remembered how mine were sacrificed inside our barn and then mutilated as the strung their body parts all over the houses and used their blood to paint hate words and pentagrams on our walls. 
Tony brought me over to the altar and said. “Ok now show us how to open it.”


I shrugged my shoulders. Located the most obvious places where a sequence of pattern could be the key. At first, I only managed to look stupid then moved my hands around the eyes and remembered something in their bible I read. “Eyes of fire, Ears to listen to the cries of the dead. Bones to break as we tread upon them and in vengeance, we seek as we sew them under."


I pressed my fingers to the eye sockets of the Skeleton that was consumed by fire as then pressed in the ear that was hanging around the persons neck as he was cutting them off his victim with his ceremonial sword that I had seen on the altar in Heber the golden snake, then placed my hands hearing the clicks on a pile of bones that were represented the 10 prophets. Everyone gasped as they watched the altar slide against the floor on its own. Unlike the rest of the place the stairs weren’t lit up with electric light instead, it used torchlight or in our cases lanterns and flashlights.


Tony asked. “And you happened to know the combo.”


I shrugged my shoulders and said. “I am book worm remember, and I like puzzles.” I quickly stated how I knew the combination. Tony and his team looked at me.


Nancy said. “Tony darling it was right in front of us and once again it took a 16-year-old boy to find something we couldn’t.”


Tony said. “That he had forgotten to mention it, either that or I forgot to listen.”


Nancy pointed out it was the latter teasing him, said. “Alright, let's go on down and see where this leads.”


Nancy led the way pointing a flashlight letting most of us stay inside the storage room and came back and said the tunnel is narrow but I think we can get his Wheelchair in but the problem is there is small ladder at the end of the tunnel, Yet we have come across another little mystery once you become topside again there is nowhere to go because you out in the open and are at least a mile or so from the school and the wall surrounding it is in our way.”


Tony paced as he looked at me, he cringed seeing the time noting he and I needed to be in the dining hall in less than 15 minutes. He told Nancy to see if there is a hidden door in the wall. She nodded said. “We’d find it faster if we knew what we are looking for,” I asked Jeff and he shook his head stating that there was powerful dark magic hiding the entrance from him. I repeated it Tony getting odd looks from some of the team that was still inside the storeroom not knowing about our ghostly friend.


He quickly said.” We are on our own we don’t have any choice but to let our friend here go with his new friends. Since we have removed the people and have sent them to one of our safe houses for now so we can question them for the moment.”


Nancy said. “We’ll find out one way or another. I’ll send two of our best trackers over the wall so they can see where they are headed and I’ll give you an update the moment we know something.” Tony nodded and we left hurrying to the dining hall.


Again Tony left me alone to mingle with the other student’s. I knew once Shawn had taken my place that he too would be allowed the same privileges as long as he could behave himself. I didn’t cause a disturbance as I had at lunch because I had enough on my mind, plus if I was bad every second of the day it be looked at as trying to get attention, then again that was Shawn. And again I didn’t want them to expect it every time. So I behaved only using crude vulgar language like Shawn did, even though it wasn’t to my liking and so far out of my comfort zone.


Yet it didn’t go unnoticed as my new friends waiting for me to do something and the teaching staff. Stating once more it was expected of me to do something outrages. Instead, I simply finished my dinner, worrying about tonight and worrying about my family back home and praying that impostor playing me can pull it off. I told my “friends” I would catch up to them because I had therapy right after dinner. It wasn’t anything new because most of the students were attending some sort of group therapy or one on one with a therapist of some sort or both.


Today was my lucky day because Shawn was a new student and he needed to meet with both before he could have free time. Tony took me to where I would be meeting the therapist. Asking me not to be good, but not give him anything because he was on the list of the ones we needed to be certain about after finding occult items in his room and in his office.


They were still uncertain who the ringleader was known as the High Bishop and the High Priestess. So far they have only found the people that were participating and low on the totem pole, which was another reason why I was going tonight. Because Tony was my bodyguard and Shawn’s bodyguard would be joining him in all his sessions, he calmly took a seat and pretended to be taking notes.


The person at the desk told Tony and me to go right on in. Jeff too was with me, he still was beating himself up for not being able to detect the intruder that had killed the teacher and the fact he didn’t see him either. I didn’t say anything knowing there was nothing I could do to cheer him up. Tony was in deep thought and nudged him when we were told to go in. Like me, he had a lot on his mind. Like how he too was getting off the campus, and like me he needed to come up with a distraction.


He was also worried like me what was going on in Heber and how his team members were doing without their leader overseeing every detail. So I added that to my list of things I too find someway we both can escape, and so far I was coming up with nothing, as far as how things were going in Heber there was no way I could do anything about them.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep